WHAT YOU FAIL TO SEE IN WEINSTEIN IS THAT THIS IS A MOVE AGAINST MEN

Listen up, dummies. This man is being thrown to the wolves to represent ALL MEN. The result of this is that the cultural marxists are going to use this as an excuse to cry Muh Diversity and in particular MUH FEMINISM!!! They are going to use this to insist on female quotas for producers and directors. That is what is happening here, and you are going to see it develop shortly. Mark my words.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fEHVR9Hj_b0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok so the message its also that all women are opportunistic whores with retroactive rape switch, nice.

doesn't matter

they're only entertaining that sort of thing now that Hollywood movies are tanking

Americans simply aren't going to the movies any more. Most of the money is made in China these days.

So if you're correct, this is a symbolic thing that won't have any real impact on American society. Feminist movies won't be watched by anyone.

>They are going to use this to insist on female quotas for producers and directors.

How's that bad?
Hollywood would fail much faster that way.

Let them eat themselves.

The problem is that people are gobbling up this shit and ignoring the real problem.
These women chose to subject themselve to that so they are not victims.
But there is one very wrong this about this.
It's the fact this JEW is preying on WHITE women.
This is what you guys should be focusing on.

No because the women are next

>it's anti-male to say don't be a pathetic fat degenerate jew who has to beg and coerce women to have sex with you

hello jew

Good. Hollywood is a piece of shit anyway. Let the liberal shithole consume itself.

stfu fucking moron

>yes goyim, protect the degenerate jew so he can poison the well some more

Don't care; I haven't been to the movie theaters in years and I don't plan on going back. I also don't care for your netflix, or game of thrones, or w/e worthless 20 yr olds are into these days.

Fuck you kike! Go shill on reddit you faggot

Good, good. Hollywood must die, and more women in the business will surely help with this.

If women want to create the wnba version of hollywood they are free to do so.

Think. Do you honestly think a rich wealthy jew magically got exposed. Zero chance that would happen.

This is a co-ordinated hit job. Reason is, Democrats want to destroy Hillary but know they can't touch her because she is too well protected. They can't touch a lot of her inner circle as well, so they go for her support network.

Same thing happened in China with Xi. Xi knew he couldn't touch the powerful corrupt businessmen and people connected to the previous Zemin regime like Zhou Yongkang so they encircled him and destroyed people from his outer circle, then his inner circle and only then could they get to him.

This is what they're doing with Hillary. Democrats know she's trying to run again and so want to destroy her support and funding network.

Ffs this is Sup Forums, you yourselves believe that jews control the world and they're untouchable, do you honestly believe this is a big coincidence. That hollywood magically got a conscience? This is a hit-job. Wealthy, rich moguls like Weinstein don't magically get exposed like this

>It's the fact this JEW is preying on WHITE women.

This guy gets it.

Nobody will even notice this because the media is going to push it the other way around.
I am like 90% certain most women he came in contact with at least entertained the idea of fucking him because he is a powerful man.
I had the same thought initially. a top 0,00000001% male who represents all men.

The "casting couch" has been a thing since the dawn of the film industry. Even outside of Hollywood, men with wealth and power always have access to high-grade pussy. I honestly don't see why anyone considers his actions to be shocking; we all use the resources available to us to get laid. Good for him, and his "victims" can go suck a dick

>They are going to use this to insist on female quotas for producers and directors.

Literally WGAF. Are you telling me you actually watch Hollywood trash?

i honestly think you get what you deserve in hollywood and don't care what he did. the whole place has always been a degenerate cesspit.

I don't think those with eyes that see fail to see what is going on here and has been going on. It's just sad at this point because they're getting this desperate and the'y're starting to out-kike themselves.

More specifically, this is perfect redirection w/ dual purposes to distract from the abnormalities of the vegas shootig .. Inline with :
youtube.com/watch?v=fEHVR9Hj_b0

Exactly how i received it.

> Feminist movies won't be watched by anyone.
This is already occurring.

Exactly. They're kiking themselves at this point and its hilarious.

>These women chose to subject themselve to that so they are not victims.
No one sees these whores as victims except the pleb tier brainlets who've already lost themselves.

It's anti-male because they're not after Weinstein they're after the institutions he represents and after him as a powered male figure. What do you think comes after the (hollywood = a bunch of sleezy men victimizing women? You get the female producer/director push and then you get even more cooked media)

This shit is becoming a joke at this point given how obvious the plays are.

Considering that he had to whine like a bitch and literally beg some spic who doesn't even speak English not to "embarrass him" at the hotel he goes to all the time suggests that his wealth and power weren't very effective.

Fuck Off OP Winestain is no fucking martyr/messiah, and never will be, no matter how you spin it.

So you're saying movies are going to be god awful from now on.

The only institutions Weinstein represents are Hollywood, which is kike garbage from top to bottom, and the Democratic Party. They can fuck up those "institutions" all they want, they have my full support.

>aaaah help me goyim
Fuck off kike

>the autistic virgins on pol hate women so much because they can't get any that they are willing to side with disgusting sleazy jews subverting western society
Fuck off schlomo

Why would they push for diversity in their own jobs? They already own hollywood.

>jew
>man
pick one

>goys listen
>what you don't understand is if you don't defend this kike rapist and pedophile you will also be harmed by jewish feminism
>oy vey

Did you hear that recording? He's the rich kid in highschool that won't drive a chic home if she doesn't put out. Hes a slimeball who couldn't get pussy without money and influence.

You mistake the reference..... They're not after the kike garbage factory in its current form they're after the rebuilding and restaffing contract after it gets demolished.

That's how (((they))) function, once everyone gets onto the game, they do a controlled demolish-en, get the rebuild contract and restaff it anew with a twist. They've been sitting on this shit for years. Suddenly after the worst mass shooting in US history, you get this shit out of nowhere ....

A comedian made a joke about this shit.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnnn.

We just need to meme him as a Jew.

this right here

>Muh Diversity and in particular MUH FEMINISM!!!

When you're literally talking about fucking Hollywood Jewish "SJW mecca". Where do they go from where they're at besides flat out Sodom and Gomorrah with public baby rape and pet sex.

Drive that short bus off an extremely deep gorge fuckwit.

This just serves to educate the masses on the Jews. Even Blacks dont look at a "Weinstien" and think "There goes a evil White man", hes clearly a different race

Orville is pretty comfy

why would i want to help hillary, like everyone else in this thread i'm quite happy that wolves are attacking each other

That's right goyim.
Save the jew, save the world.

>kike
Never gonna take his side

Interesting analysis, is there any evidence of Weinstein being a Hillary supporter, as opposed to a generic liberal? All I can find is evidence saying he is a longtime Democrat supporter and funder, which would seem to counter party interests to go after a long-time donator

>t. gassable subhuman
At some point humanity will realize that we can only bring sanity to twisted individuals like you by gassing them in fema camps.

Ok, so what? Women directors will make a bunch of shitty movies, and ((they)) will lose a ton of money. Hollywood will fall victim to it's own liberal bullshit and I for one can't wait to watch it go down.

It's going to be awesome.

Balt/pol/

I don't even care anymore. I don't watch anything from Hollywood, films or television anymore. There's nothing being produced anymore that interests me. If these pigs kill their industry with this shit, who gives a fuck?

I know you're going to say brainwashing and la da da da. But honestly fuck it. If people are dumb enough to consume this shit, then let them get what's coming to them.

Some kikes and shallow whores murdering our art and culture isn't interesting to me anymore.

Nope you are WIDF. Hollywood was made by Jews and we want it to crumble

Good post.

Harvey is a New York thing.
Imagine 6 million Harveys molesting the daughters and wives of Europe and you get mindless rage.

The pink Pussyhats are no different than the Brownshirts.

The rage is against the New York Jews who are still molesting every goy that auditions.

I believe, but who is doing the hit???
Is this a God emperor move, or is this (((them))), shaving off the expendables.

>Yes, yes, the Jewish angle has been addressed in other threads...
But it was worth pointing out this other angle as well.

Hi kikelord, at the JIDF office early this morning Shekelberggoldsteinowitz?

Cant pol use this weinstein stuff as a spring board to circle back to pizzagate?

Isnt this the gateway to pizzagate for normies??? Exposing a network of crime and abuse??

GODLIKE TRIPS

WICKED SICK

it's the fault of both the kike and the women, idiot

4 pairs
Also a 14 & 88
Checked

>44886611
Quadruple doubles

>This man is being thrown to the wolves to represent ALL MEN.

That's some mighty fine virtue signaling you got there, user

Holy shit dem digitz

Men were sacrificed 40 year ago. You are little bit slowpoky.

Checked

1. Rose Mcgowan is a petty whore. Who hasn't she had sex with for money? Long before Harry she was fucking guys left & right trying to become a hollywood name. Billy Corgan and others knew what kind of person she was and warned Marilyn Manson about her. She is a victim of her own doing.

2. All these women who spread for Harry or did what Harry said to do... aren't victims they're just hoes trying to make a name for themselves.

>kike finally gets shoa'd a little
>"Oy vey user! This is an attack on all men! We must support this poor innocent Jew, for our own sake!"
The overwhelming majority of producers and directors are Jews. So they will replace male Jews with female Jews? I don't give a shit. Besides, the left eating the left only benefits us. All these people crying about sexism and rape culture, turn out to be actual rapists or people who defend rapists. It will activate many almonds.
tl;dr OP is a faggot and probably a Jew.

*Harvey

Who cares? I already ignore new movies, tv shows and video games. Doesn't matter me none.

New Shädmän when?

Sup Forums has become operation protect the Jew

Everything about this situation smells like a frame job. I don't doubt that the guy made advances or had sex with women, but the new Orwellian language allows feminist activists to reinterpret these events as "sexual assault" or "rape" and ruin the guy's life just so they can play victim. It wouldn't surprise me if the guy was a real slimebag, but this piling-on by women celebrities is a classic pattern of hysteria and virtue signalling that always accompanies invented crimes. The articles are already out asking why more male celebrities haven't "spoken out" against him--it's the same Title 9, Believe Her insanity now wielded against any successful male who is even remotely heterosexual and noncucked.

Based Burglecut.

like i care if hollywood eats itself, i am also not a degenerate so i have no problem if they clean house of a large portion of their pedos and rapists

defending this beta dindu is not what you want to be doing

Drag him through the streets and shine the light of truth on hollywood

Its what the public clamours for after all

I don't care. It wasn't even news to me, of course a lecherous hollywood jew was abusing the casting couch. What's so fucking surprising? People are idiots.

Weakest Jewish shill attempt ever.

What do "new" movies have to do with anything? Weinstien produced some of the best movies of the past several decades, most of all Tarantino: Reservoir Dogs, True Romance, Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, Kill Bill.

I do think that part of Rose McGowan/Ashley Judd's anger comes from being old, somewhat unsexy, and out of work. It just reeks of bitterness that people were cute and cool with it in their 20's, but NOW it's a fucking problem? Weinstein's absolutely a fucking pig and a creep, but the motivation seems more like these women got older and Hollywood's attention went to younger women, as it always does.

I worked with a Jew who was raised Hasidic and shunned the faith and all of Judaism and even agreed with me that Jews are corrupt as shit. He used to tell me stories about how perverted these Hasidic rabbis are how they would visit illegal Brooklyn brothels all the time and even dabbed in child molestation but because all NY papers are Jew controlled you never heard about it. Of course every Catholic case was blown up to hell.

>checked
>There's nothing being produced anymore that interests me
this
it's 95% crap now

I hate most of them because they are annoying and stupid. I have 0 sympathy for these supposed "victims", "survivors" and "heros", who didn't think twice about fucking and sucking this fat greasy kike to advance their careers while acting holier-than-thou in public, and now are crying "rape", "coercion", "harrassment" and "abuse". I'm not going to side with this obnoxious anti-white agenda pushing kike in a million years, however. Just enjoying this public display of cannibalism.

>this is how it begins
This is how they turn this into a feminist issue and start mandating diversity hiring quotas for directors and producers. This is going to be a gamergate level event for movies.

It's called the casting couch. It's an open secret. It's a voluntary give and take. Now, what you did consentually twenty years ago can be dug up, after you've made a career, and rebranded "sexual assault". Women are just as cutthroat as any man.

Weinstein is just a distraction they are using to drive people attention away from las vegas """"shooting"""".

Yep, that's what it is. Now that they are old, forgotten, out of work, what's left of their looks demolished by excessive plastic surgery - now, all of a sudden WE WUZ RAEP VICTIMZ ND SHEEEIT. Rose mcGowan looks like a crazy old crack whore these days. Ashley Judd - unrecognizable.

>This is how they turn this into a feminist issue and start mandating diversity hiring quotas for directors and producers. This is going to be a gamergate level event for movies.
I really dont care. Downfall of Hollyjew is what we want. No more kike propaganda machine!

big news. but only if true.

Ashley Judd looks good imo. Old but good as in no obvious surgeries or anything. McGowan not so much

More like """Las Vegas""" shooting. The whole thing was faked, filmed in an airplane hangar outside of Las Vegas that contained a set of 1:2 scale Las Vegas including a mini mini Eiffel tower.

No, user, no >.

Oh dear

I am pretty fucking far from a white knight, but as someone who has been the victim of child abuse I hardly see this as a move against men. with that said, I'm sure many jumped at the opportunity to suck this slobs prick so they could be famous.

I know. She obviously had work done and it made her look completely plastic and older than she is, a-la Lindsay Lohan.

fuck hollywood and fuck you. youre both fucking queer.

Imaging living in a free country, where you can work wherever you want with whoever you want, but you go out of your way to Hollywood and talk to 1 out of a million Jews who work in Hollywood and can help you with your career...
the sad thing is on the tape he's just trying to fuck a girl and after a while she just leaves and he stops trying.. is this really an offence now?!

> benis in bucci is "zexual adbance" nau

Raostie as fuck

She went to the police after he groped her couple nights before. Cops had her go back and wear a wire. This was the only chick who actually reported it promptly, not 20 years later after doing it willingly.

Here she is only a year and a half ago looking older but still beautiful

Just surrender the femocracy won.

that's ok, it will only turn more normal men to face reality