Whites commit 65-68% of all crime in the nation!

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htius.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yet blacks commit 50% of all violent crime in America; meaning that most crimes committed by whites are not violent.

Checkmate, Jews.

>crime
how about crimes that actually matter violent ones the only ones that actually affect people

So you're a pussy criminal faggots who can't fight then?

Checkmate, albino bitches.

Did you know Men are discriminated against by the police?
They make over 2/3rds of the overall conviction rate.

>63% of the population commit 65% of the crime
woah really makes me think

>did you know? white people commit 90% of all jaywalking! and 80% of all coupon fraud!
>meanwhile niggers commit 60% of the murder...but that jaywalking stat tho

Because they are the largest demographic

I can't stand this oversimplification of statistics. Many non-whites commit crimes DISPROPORTIONATELY to their population size - if the US had no Negroes or Hispanics, it's crime rate would be that of European nations.

>no citations
of course not

>can't fight
Is that why Africa was under whites colonial rule?
King Leopold II'd faggot.

>"white people murdered and enslaved africans for hundreds of years!"
>"white people are cowards who can't fight"

so...which is it?

1 post by this id

sage, ignore and report slide threads

I don't believe anything that queer says.

That's proportionate to the population.
Blacks commit over 50% of the murders, aggravated assaults, rapes, and prostitution despite only representing 13% of the population.
Whites represent about 70% of the population, sometimes less.

Despite their smug attitudes liberals are actually pretty dumb. Lefties and niggers can't into proportions

>I lost the argument so let me deflect by shitposting

Checkmate, Jews.

Who published Marcy Marc and his best girl?

>members of a group that comprise 70% of the population commit 65-68% of all crime in the nation

>members of a group that comprises 14% of the population have commit 52% of the homicides from 1980-2008 according to the DOJ

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htius.pdf

What is his definition of crime here? Where are the sources?

>traffic tickets are in that statistic

>what is per capita
Next

They never say crime. They say, and I'll quote.
>approximately 65-68% of all in the nation.
Whites are under represented in every crime category visavi blacks, that means that even if we compare ALL WHITES, and not this subset it is impossible to get a representation higher than the fraction of the population that said group represents.

And by using a subset of, say 50% of 63% of the population it is even less likely.

The reporter has sniffed too much glue to even finish the

>joke's on them

>Quora is now yahoo answers tier
Making it public was a mistake

>white male

white non-hispanic makes up 20%, of crime which is amazing considering being 62% of total population.

I think they know exactly what they're doing. They just have the enemy installed in their head (the white man) and then go and twist everything they can to further the extinction of the whites and the destruction of their nations. It's just that they can't really state this openly, so they have to pretend to be retarded to justify them attacking these groups. Well, some state it openly, though, that's how far society has already fallen.

I cant believe this. Its such blatant disrespect. Does everyone just become a bitch when they get a mortgage and family? Why didnt someone in these departments call this out?

HAND OVER THEM Js MY NIGGA B4 U FINNA GET BLASTED

Texas got in trouble for disproportionately arresting minorities a few years ago so they get around it by continuing to arrest minorities but just referring to them as white

Stupid nigger detected.

it's consistent with fbi reporting, which tabulates both by race as well as, separately, by ethnicity

>Blacks are this much of the nation's population
>They commit this much to the average of crimes in the nation
>REEEEEE THATS RACIAL PROFILING!
>Whites do the rest.
>FUCKING WHITES

Overall as the majority of the population, yes. But that's not what matters because it is unequal ground. When you look at per 100k blacks are barbarians. But they won't put that fact in their article

Whites are 65 to 68% of the population

>~70% of the population commits 65% of the crime
Gee willikers, I wonder what those rates would look like if we normalized them to population...

And Jews are 2% of population but commit 90% of white collar crimes and get away with it.

So what is your point?