CANADA YES! Refugees continue to enter Canada at an "unprecedented rate"

archive.fo/tNs5r
>People seeking asylum are leaving America for Canada in unprecedented numbers. They pour in from around the globe. Some have been in the United States for just days or weeks. Others for years.
>More than 13,000 have crossed illegally this year, according to Canadian government data. That's more than five times the number intercepted by the RCMP in 2016.
>More than 5,700 asylum seekers crossed illegally in August alone, avoiding checkpoints and the risk of being sent back to America. Most simply walk in, crossing where a rural dead end in New York meets the Canadian border.

archive.fo/I6yQw
>'I have hope': Most refugees now waiting 16 months to have claims heard
>As of Aug. 31, the backlog of claims for refugee protection is about 29,000 cases. There are also 5,000 legacy claims from before 2012 — when there was an overhaul of the country's refugee system — that are being processed by a separate task force.
Since January, that backlog has been growing by about 1,400 cases per month, and it's expected to have increased over the summer.
>However, the latest projection from the IRB is that at least 48,000 refugee claims will need to be heard in 2017.

archive.fo/gnlJ3
>OTTAWA — Officials in Canada and the U.S. are concerned that the next wave of asylum seekers at the border could be a population far bigger than the Haitians crossing now.
>More than 260,000 El Salvadorans are facing deportation from the United States if their temporary protected status there is lifted in March — four times the number of Haitians covered by the program.

Hey Canada, as your neighbor to the south, thanks for being so tolerant and taking all of these immigrants off our intolerant hands. We'll start coordinating the buses up to Champlain NY so they can go into Lacolle Quebec and make diversity even more of Canada's strength!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507241967538.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This whole shit could be very easily fixed if the countries simply sent a clear "no" message.
These people don't come here because they like the culture, the language or the landscape. They don't really give a shit about any of that, most likely they don't even know about any of it.

The reason they come here is because it's been stylized to some kind of Eden where you get to live an upper class life without ever lifting a single finger if only you cross the border, and because the heads of our states refuse to send the public message that this is incorrect (because they'd like to have a slave class like the US).

Jokes on you, Diversity is Canada's Strength!

>"Diversity is our strength, those people are worth their weight in gold!"
>turns around and has bitter fights which province has to take all that human ballast in and provide for them

CANADA IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS

Shooting war with Canada when?

Canada is diversity's strength now

Luz
> be canada
> once worlds strongest gdp
> elect trudeau
> welcome more refugees
> refugees bomb the cities
> welcome more refugees

>refugees bomb the cities
They appear to just be using the standard trucks and knives at the moment

is there any country left not pushing (((diversity is a strength))) meme. fuck soros and corrupt politicians

>is there any country left not pushing (((diversity is a strength))) meme.

Eastern Europe. China. India probably too?
Basically the countries that keep exporting a shitload of people. Because they know exactly what the goal is, they are doing it after all.

Well they’re bound to find that out eventually.
Any chance they’ll leave at that point?
Y’know, once we’re completely out of money to keep them happy...
I mean, it works out for us. Being poor could turn us conservative again.

I watched a documentary on the subject not long ago. Niggers fleeing America because they feel unsafe, Mexicans join in.

Yeah, eventually they find out that they'll never actually progress past the lower class and that most natives will dislike their presence. But by that point they are already stuck in a sunken cost fallacy and their bitterness over having been misled turns into defiance where they see being a leech as a viable way to get revenge on the country that didn't welcome them like they expected at all.

But once the money dries up completely they are almost certain to fuck off. They have already shown that they'll try to take the easiest way out and have no heightened sense of loyalty or attachment to any specific place. They are mobile, and that mobility ensures that most of them will not stick around to live through the rough times.
I'd still prefer if we could just kick them out without fucking over our own countries first.

Okay so the majority of Canadians are descendants of English, French, Irish and Scottish immigrants. They displaced the native population of Native Americans, yet you moan about other immigrants now coming? give me a break.

>Because they know exactly what the goal is, they are doing it after all.
Yep, getting rid of shit part of population. And best part, they do it freely.

>human ballast

Fuck I laughed hard

As a fellow anglo I am now numb to this shit.

Cartels vs leafs diversitypalooza

Pretty much. Diaspora more often than not is made up of the worst parts of the population.
If you are a smart, decent person you can live an acceptable life almost everywhere. On top of that, being well-adjusted means that you have a good amount of social connections which you won't just want to sacrifice for a slight improvement in QoL.

Which is why I honestly think there are only two explanations for the way Western politicians behave:
Either they are clinically retarded and honestly believe that they get anything but trash with the occasional, but statistically irrelevant, gem among them.
Or their goal is to destroy Western nations.

Bring it on. America fucking sucks. They are better off here. God bless.

>WE GOT A LOT OF NIGGERS OVER HERE!!!!!
>all western countries scream "MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME GIVE TO MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME"

Fuck this place and let it all burn.

>thanks for being so tolerant and taking all of these immigrants off our intolerant hands

Amen. Except it might actually be better to have them where we can watch them. Everyone knows that Canada doesnt pay attention to the muds coming in, and then they come down here again to start shit like New York.

Fuckers shouldnt be in North America period. Nor do I want an undefended Canada of 33 million people turning into the next Bumfuckistan.

Canada is/was an unspoiled part of North America. It has a lot of potential. Im not cool with it falling into the hands of these goddam kike globalists so they can shit that up too.

Not since the emancipation have populations so blatantly been weaponized. Humanoid migration is ruining the New World. We are just getting shit dumped on us from every direction. Take some Africans, takes some sandlanders.

When the government put Somalis in whiter than white Minnesota, I knew this was a war on the people. Why the fuck would you take apes from the hottest, least developed part of Earth and dump them in freezing, Scandi Minnesota unless you were deliberately trying to harm the locals.

These kikes, its been said a million times, they use the fucking niggers as their troops to occupy sea port cities and hold them hostage against the US. You flood a region with feral apes that need government coin and you have your army.

Why not go to greenland?

No free money or infrastructure.

Really activates.

They conquered the land. The natives didn't say "sure come to our society and rot it from within via gimme dats and then be ungrateful sjw leeches who never pass a 3rd grade reading level and don't bother to learn the language"

The invaders yoh speak of charged hills with guns... risked their lives.. and suffered many casualties.

So until the immigrants come here forcefully with weapons and actually take the land... your analogy is fucking stupid.

You forgot the third option: they want to get rich fast. This is usually the case, they want to fill their wallets and live comfortably until death. They don't and won't have to deal with shitskins anyway since they live in a nice neighbourhoods.

yeah, I guess I forgot about "fuck the country up to extract X% of its wealth rather than just getting 0.X% per year".
literally nigger tier behavior

Well done Canada! We all hope the UK too can work out some arrangement where you take our refugees.

This is great. Won't be long before leafs can no longer use Canada as an example crime-free utopia.
A bunch of third world psychopaths are going to fill in all that nice empty space in between white people. Canada will be the Sweden of the West.
Be sure to let the fugees know canuk pussy tastes like maple syrup and they love it in the aboot, eh.

>Won't be long before leafs can no longer use Canada as an example crime-free utopia.

That won't change anything. Sweden used to be the go-to example for an insanely successful liberal society. Now that even normalfags have heard that it's not actually going so great anymore libshits just pretend that Sweden doesn't even exist.
A decade ago you could hardly make it through a day without hearing someone say "but look at Sweden!". Nowadays it's mentioned like maybe once a month,

Trudeau is bringing in the worst kind of sandniggers here too.

>be me
>be bored
>swiping through tinder
>accidentally swipe a sandnigger
>he messages me right away
>oh fuck
>he tells me he is looking for friends
>i start thinking he can teach me arabic because he came here only 5 months ago from syria
>we are supposed to meet up at a cafe so he can help me with arabic.
>instead he cancels and tells me to meet him in a desolate and sketchy park at 9 or 10 pm full of crackheads
>tell him "fuck no"
>argue with him for half an hour
>finally tell him that my brothers know where I am going at all times
>he fucks right off and tells me to stop talking to him

whats the problem, Trudeau invited them?

Jesus christ. Glad you have some brains and common sense. Not everyone has good instincts.

Good point. I wonder whats going on in Iceland these days. Last I heard, the EU was pissed because Iceland told them to essentially fuck off. But then I also heard there's a push for 'diversity' there also.

I wanted to live there once. But I sense the creeping hand of the jew reaching deeper and deeper into that island.

you misspelled grindr, leaf

Diversity is Canada strength !
Take more refugees in good job

Iceland has about the same population as my home city. I can't take any country seriously if they have under 3m or so, its just a big city.

Can Canada take all our illegals too?

>that pic
Wtf are they?
Machine guns and sex slaves are a thing, you know

When did this begin, the diversity is our strength bullshit?

>planning to meet up with them at all
I mean, at least you smartened up at the end, but still.

And why hasn't anyone killed Trudeau?

When you're on "tinder" and "accidentally" swipe a sandnigger

if you kill him, he wins

coalburner

Oh

Well in my defense, he had a russian sounding name and looked white (had blue eyes and brown hair)

I did. Its still 300k souls and a nice little piece of land. Jews want to ruin it. Why would I abandon it? Not taking 300k people seriously? I dont even know what that means. I dont even know what kind of mind could produce such a thought. No offense, but thats sort of disgusting.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507241967538.webm

>your kids will probably see boobs and penises

holy shit, that is straight up pedophilia propaganda
i hope there is some based leaf who just kick the shit out of those "parents" if he sees it

It's obvious that Ottawa and the Liberal government of Quebec is not stopping them and try to get as much as possible brown shit in Quebec, to dilute the souverainiste vote

By the way, to the Canadians who say they're all going to be deported, an excerpt from elsewhere:

>I work in the immigration field. I can tell you most of these refugee claimants will remain claimants for years until the government grants them status because they've been building their lives for decades in Canada.

>So as soon as they make their claim, they can apply for work permits to allow them to work and support themselves pending their claim. They are not subject to any immigration processing fees, it's free. These permits normally cost $255 for everyone else.

>They can apply for social assistance while they wait. Most of them do because that's the only way they can survive.

>If they get their work permit (which takes about 3 months to get for refugee claimants), they can get SIN numbers. This allows them to apply for Child Tax Benefit which is $533 for each child under 6 and $450 for those who are 6-17. Child Tax Benefit is not considered income therefore it does not affect their social assistance payments.

>When their refugee claims are denied, they can appeal to the Refugee Appeal Division. If that is denied and they are "removal ready", which can take months or years depending on their travel document or passport, they can apply for a stay of deportation/removal. All this is paid by legal aid up to this point.

>They also have the option of applying for a judicial review of the IRB/RAD decision to the Federal Court. This process can take 6 months to a year even if the decision happens to be a dismissal. Legal aid usually doesn't cover the costs of Federal Court leave applications.

here, continued
>If one year has passed since their refugee claim was denied, they are eligible for a Pre-removal Risk Assessment which takes several months to process, about 6 to 8 on average. Of course they need to identify new risks but just lodging it extends their stay in Canada. The Best Interest of Child allows applicants with children to bypass the one-year wait.

>Along with a PRRA, most of them also submit a Humanitarian and Compassionate (H&C) application based on ties to Canada and hardships they will face is they are to return to their country. H&C applications are discretionary applications and they can take years to process although recent decisions are taking about 12 months.

>H&C applications can be judicially reviewed by the Federal Court and are usually

>I am for immigration, but these people are not refugees nor immigrants. They are breaking border laws to make refugee claims in Canada while coming from another safe country, indeed the only country designated by our Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. This means Canada legally acknowledges that USA is a nation that abides by and complies with the international conventions/ treaties on refugees and human rights, which includes the rights to due process.

>They stopped being refugees the moment they entered USA. If the States denied their claims, it is probable (more than likely) that we will deny them as well. Prolonging their stay builds their Humanitarian and Compassionate claims. The longer they stay, the more ties they develop. This is especially true for those who arrive as very young dependents and grow up accustomed to our societies or those who are born in Canada (citizens by birth) to parents who have no status.

lol they won't last long in quebec

Weed Man is meeting with Trump today, i guarantee you in private he will ask Trump/ICE to help him stop all this wonderful diversity

open bob
show vagene

>two explanations for the way Western politicians behave:
>Either they are clinically retarded and honestly believe that they get anything but trash with the occasional, but statistically irrelevant, gem among them.

or they could be trying to change their countries demographics to favor their political party during elections.

public opinion has completely turned on Trudeau.

Scheer will win in 2019 cause Singh will split the leftist vote.

QUOTE THIS

this

quebec is white for a reason, they dont fuck around.

There's not much we can really do. It isn't illegal to leave the United States, and putting ICE there to arrest people would just cost us the money when they're effectively self deporting. If ICE shows up at the illegal border crossings then they'll just hide in the US.

Fucking Based!! Dont be smug america, because when we collapse, guess where they are going..??

North to the unlivable tundra.

>Triple eights

What did he mean by this?

DELET

I'm wondering if trudeau will actually get reelected due to all of this