WE NEED A WAR

Well, actually, it would be preferable if the state of war was perpetual.
We've already seen what peace does to people.
The human mind is just not suited for anything but war.
Not to mention that, even though some countries will lay in ruins, others will make a gigantic profit from it.
War is the best job creator.
Peace has no advantages.
Hell, forbidding the militarization of space is the reason space exploration has stagnated.

Peace is absolute cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8RW3K3hhWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

North Korea, Iran and Pakistan should be very high on the list of countries to declare war on, since they're basically fucking cartoon super villains in real life form.

War never stopped, it has been raging against the west since 73years

First they took our religion, then they toook our language then they took our homes then they took our jobs then they took our women

And now they are coming for your life you white male

Rise.

Give it some time, the state of war can only be perpetuated when the advance of both offensive and defensive capabilities are in sync with each other. Just as Castles slowed down conventional warfare at the time, so did WMD in respects to speeding it up. In this sense, war will only exist in a terminal function without a chance for "peace" which contributes to the ebb and flow of conventional perpetual warefare.

Tldr: wait for anti Nuke technology and perpetual war can start again

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

We've been in the Cold War since WWII ended. Almost every country on the planet has been part of it in some way.

Based spurdo.

I agree, it is in human nature to fight and die protecting something, the modern idea that humans shouldn't be treated as animals is ludicrous.

Alright, Big Boss.

Read about WW1 and you'll realize what a true perpetual war does to man.

After a few years maybe we can overthrow our masters and let a people's government take over though :-)

I'm starting to think I'm in a thread full of lefties.

NK subs 77 USA subs 70. Tech level aside, a pack of dogs can kill a lion. They know where all his subs etc are which helps but still scary shit when you look at the size of his Military forces. He has a hell of a lot everything except aircraft carriers.

NKs subs wouldn't be able to leave the coast, you do realize that we have extensive recon and anti-sub capabilities? if they ventured out to attack our fleet they'd be lucky to sink more than 2 ships with their outdated subs

>believing kike propaganda.

Please explain.

Propaganda about what?

I actually agree sadly, peace just makes men weak and women uppity

Plastic bathtub toys aren’t exactly “subs”.

Noones stopping you from grabbing a rifle and going to Syria.

Oh yeah, I get all that. I was speaking to a marine here the other day who had been visiting a US base within a base within a base and had seen what the US had on kim. they said even 10 years back when they were there the USA could monitor the real-time location of all of little dots navy, army, airforce, including subs. Kimmy has a fucking lot of equipment and personnel at the ready though. The biggest threat is his ability to flatten Seoul rly, that is still a pretty big military he has, even if it is outdated. You don't think without looking that it would be that big. His 'hacking' thing is a bit of a joke tho lol. I am pretty sure the US knows when he takes a shit so him getting that info is LOL.

Saying all that, I would be more worried about friendly fire if I were deployed over there right now ;)

HAHA, I did think that.

Define 'sub' Rocketman?

Not honestly sure where you'd say I fall on a political scale but I believe we should have as little government as possible and small communities should provide for themselves / each other some.

Mostly center right it sounds like. Humans are the superior animals though.

Actually I think there are quite a few people that are actively doing that.

Surely we are, we have come out on the top of the food chain and could easily destroy billions of living beings at a time.

>Peace is absolute cancer.
Peace is only absolute cancer when you allow the enemy to live.

That is true. Although most of the reason we are superior is that we are spiritual. And I don't mean this in a religious or supernatural, hippie kind of way.

Libshits always like to point to startrek for muh utopian future.

Guess what? We're the klingons.

im listening 24/7 to usaf waiting for the triple skyking

i just want total destruction and chaos man i'm bored

Youbhave no idea how much I want a war. Only way to get a reset as a german.

Is a largely space-fairing human species even scientifically/physically feasible?

And I'm not stopping them. If that makes them happy they have my blessing.

this is relevant. youtube.com/watch?v=I8RW3K3hhWU

Thanks a lot Hans for losing the war and ruining it for everyone.

>Well, actually, it would be preferable if the state of war was perpetual

It already is.

i thought you brits were supposed to be intelligent.

>We've already seen what peace does to people.

Actually it wasn’t me who lost, it was entire Europe

The empire lost its colonies so did the faggpt French and Trianon destroyed Eastern Europe

The white people lost... not the German.

>it would be preferable if the state of war was perpetual
Oh but it is fren.
War is everything there is.
Until the arrival of the New Jerusalem, that is.

Your describing a massacre, not a war

Kind of makes me think of how Islam is "the house of peace." If everyone was just a Muslim and submitted there would be no conflict, right?

>1 post by this ID
so surprised OP couldn’t stick around to support his ideas. My post did not bump this thread.

Conflict always finds the way, user.
Shias and sunnies would become axes, building doctrines, myths and ideologies around them.
Meds and nordics seems like an exploitable enough difference, too.

Either way, conflict is the mother of differences. It's not the other way around.

So if Europe becomes Muslim then another reformation is possible?

Just kill urself and let the rest of us live in peace.

the state of war IS perpetual.
If you think war is limited to treaties and gunfire you're wrong

This.

I'd go as far as to say it would be necessary, if by reformation you mean just a general rift dressing in the clothes of ideology sooner or later.
But yes, I agree.

I'm sure you'll be right there on the front lines, I mean in yer mom's basement eating bagel bites.

So we would have Islam's version of Protestantism? Or do we already have something like that with "moderate Muslims?"

We would probably have groups advocating a creative reading of sacred texts, basically anything allowing the particular European Muslim conscience to justify blooshed. So, as long as "moderate Islam" plays that role. But my impression is that Muslims playing in that side of the field are doing so to substract themselves from the image of violence associated with the rest of Islam. For now of course.

>yes goyim, kill each other, yes yes

Unless we can legalize nigger and sand-nigger safaris in africa and middle east, no, war should absolutely be not an option

Agreed, time to kill some niggers and kikes.

>don't fall for it newfags

So middle ages round two?

Yes, yes why not. Islam won't guarantee peace, nothing will.

True Capitalism gets pretty close doesn't it?

The current war is one humanity writ large does not know how to fight, it is a one sided war, humanity versus a grouping of ideologies.

Perpetual war inoy profits the elietes who run the military industrial cpmplex. Read 1984, perpetual war is supposed to use up excess resources in a civilization so it citizens do not get to profit from the advancement in technology.

War, where white men die and niggers stay home and fuck the white women.

Yes, one could possibly argue so statistically.

Now that you mention it, it would be interesting to compare the shift in human "clay" before and after MAD. Is there a specific contemporary asphyxia one experiences, was there a special vitality before war became a matter of erradicating entire nations with the push of a button, one wonders.

You could breath comfortably, you were alive after all, because life is possibility. But with MAD possibility and thus life dissapears.

Maybe nuclear holocaust already anhilated us without even happening... But that's absurd of course, we will just find the way to rebel against necessity and pulverized, widespread, face-to-face violence might be the door escape will open.

War forces you to realize what's valuable in life and should you survive you've gained wisdom and understanding. I doubt there will ever be a Star Trek esque society with human beings because when we examine history we tend to find repeating themes of conflict and bloodshed. This is necessary and unavoidable because men grow old and die and the new generations must also learn.

This.

Nuclear weapons have been the most effective means of keeping the peace in all of history, without them the East and West would have already had a third world war and plenty of other conflicts would be ongoing. Once a nation is able to reliably intercept ICBMs on a scale capable of dealing with another nation's stockpile, superpowers will go back to bashing in eachother's skulls. Economics ties mean nothing: war is the most profitable business.

These wars are perpetual you retard.

This.
Capitalism allows us to compete while prohibiting violence.

"muh Space" doesn't exist fucknut. Wake up!