Am I a pleb Sup Forums ?

Am I a pleb Sup Forums ?

Yes

>no ran sem

Yes. Yes you are, now fuck off.

>hitler isn't on the top of his favorite character list.
Simply shit taste.

Not enough room for Hitler, Shia and Kanye

How shit is my taste.
I have seen a bunch of anime I just fucking love the characters from Psycho-Pass and Code Geass.

2/10 bait. Try harder faggot.

Edgy/10 need more moe

You like Miuna so you're cool.

That makes me sad that my taste is so shit people think it's bait.
If it's Psycho-Pass hate I feel like it is one of the most misunderstood anime series ever even from the people that like it, and i might just dump my analysis of this show some time in the future.
Howl's moving castle was pretty happy.

Yes, get the fuck out.

Rate my good taste Sup Forums

Psycho-Pass was great, It was CSI fused with Terminator. It's just that your taste is pretty one-sided that's all. You need to watch more.

Yes.

Disgusting MAL thread anyway.

Rate my taste lads

I only use M*AL for keeping tabs of my shows

everyone here will always say your taste is shit, don't get opinions from these losers and just watch what interests you.

>Autistic enough to use excel for his anime
I bet you don't even have facebook

People section is turbo pleb.

No game no life is more b a i t tier than anything. Nobody has any excuse having that show be a favorite. It just screams "I'm a normie and I've watched 12 anime"

I don't understand the love Kids on the Slope gets.

I mean its a decent show but nothing amazing.

>Hosoya and Miyano.
Based.

Mal is literally just a way to order your favorites in anime. Maybe if you were talking about its forum community I could get behind it, but I just can't get behind hating efficiency.
I watch other stuff; It's just that those types of anime make my best list

>I bet you don't even have facebook
Ding dong, you are right.

Great but not very personal
>Archer
Still pretty good

I use taiga instead, I only have it to connect it to taiga and use the database. I'm thinking about adding Shinichi Watanabe to people though.

Read the manga and after story, It's fucking amazing

>actually using the site
>facebook

Thanks user

But Archer is my favourite there.

Did you know that if one post in google each anime that appear in the image + myanimelist you may find the user

No Game No Life, for me, was the epitome of dumb fun. Also although the strategies were easy as hell to understand they were pretty clever to actually come up with and watching Blank Destroy everybody was amazing.

Rate my taste