What's the deal with all the pyramids and obelisks?

What's the deal with all the pyramids and obelisks?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3oxwiBTyIN4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Antarctica problems

put a pyramid in the middle of four obelisks outlining a square.
use pyramid as positive, obelisks as negative.

boom!!!
electrical circuit.

just through natural mineral content charges.

now add gold.

They are symbols of power for people who could afford labor in the past.

Are you trying to summon anon5?

It's the Dajjal bruv

eyecatcher. also perhaps might function as a landmark for ayy lmaos. or an ancient transmitter/receiver.

Our founding fathers were strongly influenced by the ancient world. Much of the DC state architecture and key tenets of our legal code are influenced by Rome and Greece. Using obelisks and pyramids is a way of tapping into another long lasting and influential ancient empire: Egypt. The all-seeing-eye should be obvious - big brother has always been watching.

Wrong. If you took the entire population of Egypt at the time they'd be working on the pyramids still today. Pure man power is a bad theory for how they were built

Stop visiting /x/ it's bad for your brain.

Read my previous threads or get spine beetled.

Ancient astronaut theorists agree.

Think of them as old school occult satellite transceivers

Most theories about Giza power generation are pretty bad. With no one ever testing parts of their theory on small scale.

Obelisks are easy.
The Washington Monument for example depicts a giant dick, and thus symbolizes male energy. It stands in a vescica pisces, which symbolizes female energy.Tthe unification of polar opposites like good an evil or male and female is where its believed that magic springs into existence. In case of the unification of male and female for example its the magic of life that happens as a new child is made. The washington monument also gets mirrored by the Pond. As above so Below.
also the washington monument is 555 feet high. usually an obelisk has 20% of it underground to make it stable making the total height 666 feet.
555 feet are also 6660 inches
6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons, 6 directions in the 3D realm, NSEW, up and down.). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

Pyramids point towards the heavens. Even if you aren't religious, if you begin to think about a higher being of any form that is divine, and as such is intrinsically higher than you and everything around you, where would you look to find their existence? Above you. The stars, the heavens.

Kings are meant to represent the closest thing to a divine being on earth, for whatever their culture happens to value. Pyramid building civilizations had monarchs that wanted to project their power through the Gods of the people, and as such their tombs or monuments all pointed upwards to important stellar constellations or other bodies.

eye of ra
osirian myths

Do the fucking math. What is the population of Egypt at the time? 1 to 2 million people. How many stones are in the largest pyramid of Giza? Over 2 million. Average weight = 15 tons.

Quarry site was over 400 miles away. How many people died it take to move 15 tons 1 mile per hour?

Fucking do the math. Impossible for them to do it with just man power.

pyramids get a bit more tricky. but lets look at the IRS Headquarter.

This is in front of the IRS headquarter. you see for once he 2 pillars boaz and jachin, symbolizing the sun and the moon, but also polar opposites in general, duality and is famous freemason imagery. also probably representing the 2 temples (like the twintowers were too)that got destroyed on tisha bav, a jewish holiday associated with destruction of their 2 temples and other misfortunes. the 2 pillars are seperated in 13 parts, 13, always associated with bad luck. valley of Hinnom is mentioned 13 times in the bible, this is where the place was for important rituals to moloch. nimrod, the great hunter, founder of what later became known of babylon, our first civilization where he ruled as king. nimrod was 13th in line of ham, son of noah who survived the flood. nimrod was said to stood before god, as in being on the same level of him or taking his place (hence why all governments are satanic. the pillars are black and white, symbolizing the duality of good and evil, as above so below etc. with the hands doing the as above so below gesture even.

about the pyramid. in ancient times it was believed gods lived on mountains, so they build their own mountain, a zyggurath like the tower of babylon was, on which the man that became god resides on top and oversees his realm with his allseeing eye symbolized by the capstone. it also symbolizes hierachy.
on this pyramid there is written on the black part "we the people" together with the rest of the constitution. above it, the capstone completely seperated from the normal plebs, and the rules of the constitution the elite, the men who think of them as god.

There is no evidence to support this credibly. It's more likely that man had an alternative technology than we use today than visitors from another planet.

Hate to be a fanboy but Peterson has pretty impressive (and different) look on it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3oxwiBTyIN4

Phallus interpretation of these were a later creation.

Sauce: Babylonian Origin of Hermes the Snake-God, and of the Caduceus I

A. L. Frothingham
American Journal of Archaeology

It's free on jstor

What if the men were giants?

Agreed. I posted the giza graphic for irony only. That being said, I do love that AA challenge convention, even if the majority of their conjecture is all but baseless. Science, including archaeology, is supposed to question itself - over and over and over again - until a fact has been proven beyond a shadow of doubt, able to stand resolute under any and all criticism. They do at times touch on things, like Puma Punko, that absolutely defy easy explanation. Structures from thousands of years ago that would be difficult or even impossible to build today, yet we're to believe people with stick and stone tools cut and moved 50 ton blocks that were finished with laser precision.

I don't think there is enough evidence for giant theory as there is not enough evidence of places they'd live, find food, etc if they were as big as some speculate. I personally do not subscribe to it for lack of evidence

The great pyramid was built by the same entities who brought us The Law of One. The lesser pyramids were built by man.

Well look harder because there is 0 evidence of aliens, with coals being thrown on the imaginary fire, and the evidence for giants is admittedly near 0 however the evidence for covering up giants is extreme.

The obelisk is osiris's dick. The Egyptians believed Set chopped him up and threw him in the Nile. His sister/lover Isis gathered up the pieces and couldn't find the dick, the 14th piece because a fish ate it. So she made the obelisk to replace it so she could fuck his body. She got pregnant from the underworld with his reincarnation/nephew/son Horus.

The Egyptians worshipped and assigned new pharaohs (reincarnations of Osiris) with domed temples (womb of Isis) and Giant obelisks.

Which is why the Vatican, the ancient Romans and the U.S. of A. still use the same dome/obelisk combo.

Read Path of the Immortals.

Ug big man! Big man Ug build big thing with work of many men!

Phara bigger man! Big man Phara build bigger thing with work of more many men!

Yes I definitely think there is an alternate scientific principles at work here but often people don't want to do the tests needed for peer review. If people just came up with theories without testing might as well stick with the official Egyptologist lines.

Personally I'm very intrigued by the possibility of using quartz in it's unique properties ; piezoelectric and diamagnetic. Also keeping in mind that quartz has resistance, inductance, and capacitance. It's one of the reasons why we use quartz in a lot of electronics today such as the Pierce oscillating circuit.

All monolithic sites use a stone that has Quartz in it. I don't think it's a coincidence. So my current hypothesis that I have been testing is that they were utilizing some technology that uses high frequency low voltage applications.

Right now I'm holding off on releasing videos about some of those applications as I'm stuck on the theory of how they got hydrogen in the pyramids. For the life of me I can't get electrolysis to occur off of granite despite it being conductive When Wet. So any theory that says Granite is the electrode for electrolysis is missing something. I'm going to try to apply graphite to the surface of granite in my next test I just haven't gotten around to doing it yet.

There's really no evidence to support anyone but man building the things we have on Earth. Alien speculation is basically just has supported the saying that man had magic to do it.

And the elites are fascinated with the planet Saturn, which is the 6th planet in our solar system.

I don't know if you misread me or my comments so far but I don't believe in either aliens or Giants. I can only accept theories that people have actually done test for.

Also George Washington was essentially the new Osiris for the freemasons, which is why the Washington monument is an obelisk (that measures 666 inches on each side, and 555 (111 underworld) feet high)

well, with the vesica pisces around it we can at least assume that its meant to represent male energy as the vesica pisces is female energy and the unification of both are a common theme in the occult, unification of male and female for example is one of the most holy events in many cultures (mariage) and also leads to the creation of new life. the solar eclipse unites sun and moon in the same point in the sky, again polar opposites.
pic related again the fish (female energy) and the 14 hinting towards the dick (male energy) that gets swallowed by the fish and unites them.

so at least the way the government used it we can assume it stands for dicks.
i heard people suspecting its meant to symbolize the rays of the sun in stone, but the sun again is associated with male energy not changing anything in the rest of the interpretation

also has the hexagon (6 sides/points) on its northpole, which in turn easily can be transformed into a 3d view of a cube, like the black cube of saturn.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Maybe the population of Egypt was higher at the time? What is they had better technology than we think they did?

This

checked

Fallen angels need to drink blood to gain real human bodies.

(((Them)))

the great pyramid encoded the size of the earth in relation to the moon as well as the speed of light in it. the egyptians were far more advanced than we care to believe

Here is some other stuff about sophisticated all civilizations and how much is lied to us regarding history
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633

youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
At around 1:10:00 he starts talking about the pyramids, and how they encode the size of the earth in relation to the moon, as well as the speed of light with over 99% accuaricy.

The pyramid is a symbol of hierarchy. The obelisk is a symbol of the male principle (penis). You never want them thinking they own you.

The winner of 2018 elections will be Bolsonaro Jair the south america savior

>implying you monkeys won't have a rigged election

What will he do?

Haha yes symbols that borrow from leader sources can definitely contribute to the idea of it being a phallus. The same with male and female Energies. Looking at some of the Egyptian hieroglyphics you can kind of see where it originated from but the principal was later adopted into more of that Greek Roman sexuality interpretation. In one of the hieroglyphics with a lot of controversy around it is the Egyptian light bulbs (what some people call them) that has Djed powering one and the symbol for the Priestess of hathor powering the other. It's unlikely that they were literal light bulbs. If the are as what they appear to be my best guess is that they're plasma tubes.

Opponents best guess is that they are giant eggplants. I thought I'd mention it for full disclosure.

But not getting too far off topic based on the archaeological studies that intermix with some of these ancient figures is that many of them were borrowed into other systems of belief later on with strong sexuality.

Meaning anyone that likely uses these ancient symbols out of context from the original meaning are only Pretenders

There isn't much to think about it. They are simple to construct and please the eye. Some variant of them where used by all "high civilizations" around the globe equally and in a more primitive forms even by savages.

Pyramids where usually religious places, burial site marks or war hero monuments.
Obelisks: used as house decoration, measurement points/orientation points, memorials/monuments, fucking border stones, they where so popular that they where a standard present at state visits, some became signs of power of a dynasty so if you btfo someone in war it was usual to take one of their "sign of power" obelisks and take them home as spoils of war to show off.

I was just explaining the most common theories outside "lots of slaves did it." I didn't claim you believed in aliens. Check the heiroglyphs. They fucking show giants in them.

Keep in mind that by me giving you the entire population to move the stones in this hypothetical is not close to the reality as any working or slave class they had was only a small percentage of the whole. Those population estimates are being given by the same people that are telling you that sleds were used to move these Stones. If we venture outside of their estimation for population we might as well venture outside of their theory of how they were moved.

I currently don't have a theory as I only will say something as a theory if I have and I have a hypothesis that I can test. My current hypothesis that I am pursuing is the idea that they are using some sort of diamagnetic principle behind quartz.

Ptah , the Egyptian god of construction and Craftsman, is always depicted on top of a slab of stone. Would be interesting if you can prove that through frequency you can float one of them. And a big coincidence. That kek statue that people float around? What looks like a computer and wires is actually the name of Ptah in hieroglyphics.

The pyramids also have Pythagorean theorem. If you take the sides of the three Pyramids of Giza and make them the parts of the triangle it forms a right triangle. Which gives a lot of evidence that perhaps Pythagoras wasn't the originator of his own theorem.

It's difficult to rule out the possibility that larger men in hieroglyphs were symbolic. Such as a depiction of Ramses the Third staving off the invasion of see people or he's depicted as four times the size of his archers. But we have his corpse Lena Museum he's definitely not a giant.

They are inventions of the Goa'uld.

stargate sg-1>every other stargate

Łał, how much time do you have?

i can see why a pharoah would want to be glorified but why would they glorify slaves? They are seen shaping and moving the blocks and they are huge.

This was a pretty interesting explanation, I had never heard it before, and it kind of makes sense.

OP, it really depends on who you believe, but keep in mind triangles are an easy shape to make.

Maybe because the concept of slavery in Egypt is wrong. Hell I still can't square why some Pharaoh's look white and some look black. DNA test to comes back with conflicting results depending on which Pharaoh you test.
> WE
When researching the priests of Ptah their role in Egypt sounded more like they were formen. I think there's very little we actually understand about Egyptian Society as we still don't understand all the things that we dig up. Help the modern Egyptian Authority is so close lid on new discoveries that it's difficult to get funding with anything but the official Narrative of state-sponsored Egyptologist.

Based on even the biblical account of Jews fleeing Egypt (which has no corresponding record in Egyptian history) the skills they exhibit such as goldsmithing and craftsmanship lend to the belief that they may have been middle class and not slaves themselves.

>inb4 frank shows up

Sorry for weird typos in these posts I'm using speech to text and it comes up with some interesting interpretations.

Well, some jew thought that keeping the goys looking to the simplest polygon in every place while the real shit happens in its fucking face was nice and here we are.

Come now Atlantis wasn't too bad.

Le ebin esotericism and occult fruity little clubs of 18 century England (and France)

You should watch some sermons by Walter Veith. Particularly his Decoding Book of Daniel and Decoding Book of Revelations. They're on youtube.

yeah, still not as good as sg-1 though