BALT/pol/ general angry estonian eddition

1.Talk about news and politics
2.Don't respond to baits
3.Post baltic stuff

NEWS:

LATVIA

Latvia remains No. 1 in Europe by share of seamen in economically active population

LINK:

baltictimes.com/latvia_remains_no__1_in_europe_by_share_of_seamen_in_economically_active_population/

LITHUANIA

EUR 1 million worth of smuggled cigarettes busted in coal in Lithuania

LINK:

baltictimes.com/eur_1_million_worth_of_smuggled_cigarettes_busted_in_coal_in_lithuania/

ESTONIA

European digital ministers sign Tallinn Declaration on e-government

LINK

baltictimes.com/european_digital_ministers_sign_tallinn_declaration_on_e-government/

LINK

baltictimes.com/european_digital_ministers_sign_tallinn_declaration_on_e-government/

SONGS

LATVIA
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g

ESTONIA
youtube.com/watch?v=4MQhKOX69p4

LITHUANIA
youtube.com/watch?v=kmSZW6f0s_Y

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=0KoKq20RUl0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K4OuvTcgSMI
you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
liveleak.com/view?i=f89_1384544405
youtube.com/watch?v=GkV-6_CVjUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TyeqpAOpaSA
lsm.lv/raksts/zinas/latvija/iespejams-rebaltica-sanems-sabiedriska-labuma-statusu.a56577/
puaro.lv/tiesiskums/springes-reakcija-apliecina-rebaltica-noslepumainiba-par-saviem-sponsoriem-nav-nejausa/
lsm.lv/raksts/zinas/zinu-analize/rebaltica-kur-latvija-nemt-35-000-darbinieku-parkvalificet-vai-ievest.a252498/
rebaltica.lv/2017/09/veco-lauzu-zeme/
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm)
youtube.com/watch?v=rNghLAX753A
youtube.com/watch?v=xBUV4PjPYvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is the general view on Poland in Estonia and Latvia?
youtube.com/watch?v=K4OuvTcgSMI

Convince me to not buy 20 million dollars of property in Latvia.

Fuck off we are full

Not like i like poles but i don't dislike them either, kinda neutral, at least your not cucks like westerners.

Bump, I want to see politics of other countries

I worked with two Latvians once. Called Sylvester and Nikita. Sylvester was probsbly autistic, he couldn't take the bants at all. Nikita was a Latvian Russian, he was a good guy. Are all pure Latvians humourless autists like Sylvester?
I've worked with poles, lithuanians, and latvians. Poles were nearly all cunts, two faced and extremely arrogant. Constantly gave other poles favours in work. And only spoke in polish, despite the work policy being English only.

>Sylvester
SAGE not Latvian word no one calls men here that way fuck off britcunt he is not Latvian proabably bouth of them are russians.

Obviously it wasn't spelt like that you dumb cunt. No idea how it was spelt, I'm just telling you his name as he wanted it pronounced. He was a Latvian.

o look, its the anry-anglo
i've seen you around, i always wanna tell you this

you're not complaining about polish doctors, or engineers
you're talking about lowskill people
people that didn't have good future in 'their' country, not with their brains, not with their spirit
people who were not 'emigrating' for a year or two, but to spend the rest of their life on "easy mode" - not really patriotic don't you think?

this (#notall, #stillprobablymostofthem) is who you got
you actually cleaned Poland from idiots, oportunists, lazy and unskillfull non-patriots

i want you to understand that
i want you to know

i would thank you, but i don't deal with pakipakists

When happenings going to hit us?
Getting sick of seeing endless threads about Muricans and France/UK

in other news latvia is dead our government is selling out and btfoing right wingers more than ever while shitskins come in and chinks buy our businesses

Dosen't matter how it's spelled dumbass we don't have any words that are anything like what you wrote for males.Russians have names like that though.

>Implaying thats a bad thing

Shut up Emīl you complaining cunt.

People use foreign names all the time. He wasn't Russian.

Autist.

im not even talking about TS scandal but generally, how nationalism is obscure, more l*beral shit everywhere

then again i recently moved to riga from a rural village so maybe it always was like that here

Making thread on Sup Forums - shitskin filled zone, and a place where even half kikes and part gypsy subhumans feel free to LARP as Balts, instead of organizing in real life. Great idea

just get out from this thread, you faggot

Make me

you kinda have a point ivan, but how else are we suposed to get right wing balts togeather?

Most people I've met seem to either like them or have no specific opinion haven't met anyone who'd actually hate them or something.

Sad that a lot of young people are moving to Riga at least it helps demografic of Riga to change in more Latvian Riga way i had an idea to move to Riga as well.

I thought Latvia was based, no Muslim migrants.

Or is it just a meme?

I didn't want to, but I did so for school and work opportunities

Gather in real life. I remember 1/8 gypsy and half jew mongrels posting in this threads. Don't even post specifically about Baltics on this board, 90% of it is shitskin

not your business foreigner
>muslims
One muslims > nigger like Richard Spencer or "White" Americans

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>Southern European 5,5%
>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

Pretty great if it does not get into politics. They just can't seem to accept any positive light about any of their neighbors. They seem to treat politics and people as completely different things, and are surprised when people start hating them.

If every russian would be like you there woud be no problems, with our relationships mate.

Yeah but before that we need to gather a comunity, we can't just take a sheet and write on it ''meeting of rightwing balts'' and meet in some building, we need to infeltrate Baltic social media and turn it into our fawor as well as understand what is what what we stand for and then we can talk about some political movement.

You received mostly ex criminal cockholes and/or die hard sovietists, not ethnic Russians. That's was the Stalin's goal: to kill homogeneity and Forest Brother's resistance by destroying the homogenous lands. Ethnic Ukrainians are nonwhite goblins. Their home is Asian steppe.
Ethnic Russians are European White though (Northern Germanic, Baltic, Baltoslavic and Finnic)

Ukrainians are bunch of try-hard-to-be-European mongrels resulted from Circassians, Pechenegs, Tatars, Armenians and Jews starting speaking Slavic for the sake of convenience

«Укpaїнцi – цe cтapoдaвнi тюpки, якi poзмoвляють cлoв’янcькoю мoвoю»

"Ukrainian are turkics that use the Slavic language" Omelyan Pricak, Harvard University Professor, founder and first director of Harvard Institute for Ukrainian Studies.

Boris Malyarchuk, M. V. Derenko, G. A. Denisova, M. R. Nassiri, and E. I. Rogaev. "Mitochondrial DNA Polymorphism in Populations of the Caspian Region and Southeastern Europe." Russian Journal of Genetics 38:4 (2002): pages 434-438. Abstract:

"Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) restriction polymorphism was examined in Turkmens, Eastern Iranians, and Ukrainians. The gene pools of all populations studied were characterized by the presence of European mtDNA lineages. Mongoloid component observed in Turkmen and Iranian populations with the frequencies of about 20% was represented by groups C, D, and E/G in Turkmens, and by M*, D, A, and B in Iranians."

Ukrainians (ethnic) are literally more Turkic than Turks.

Latvians in this thread don't know what they are talking about. Latvia is very right wing, all the kebabs here are not immigrants, but Indian and Pakistani students (they are opening shitty diarhea Kebab places all over Riga, that's pretty gay) and ching chongs that are pretty chill. The refugees are proffesionaly locked up in their camps. Fuck all of you fake Latvians. Communism is illegal so we are safe.

>ant. Constantly gave other poles favours in work. And only spoke in polish, despite the work policy being English only.
I know we didn't send our best. But on the other hand these mean people will fight side by side with white English once great race war starts.

No they won't. They'll go back to Poland. Some of the polish girls had nigger and paki boyfriends.

Better together.

Kinda agree but we need to hit right wing beleaves into our populations mind, basicaly what i personaly would wish is reddpilling our people, for most part no one here gives a fuck about politics (Fact) we need to change that.

Now you must swallow the biggest truth civic cucks and fake-nationalist hide from you. Violence works rather well and it shouldn't be applied to shitty behaving shitskins only. In fact, it's the opposite. You must kill or at least torture law abiding nonwhites. Russian nationalist always prefer to kill nonwhite businessman, lawyer or teacher instead of a criminal.
liveleak.com/view?i=f89_1384544405

This poster is a Georgian subhuman you can ignore anything he says

Neck youself commie fuck, or we will do it for you.

I am too lazy to tl;dr, so here is the short version of it:
There is a Soros's Open Society backed "journalist" organization called Re:Baltica here that has recently gotten a place on our national television, and will start to propagate that we NEED migrants for our (nonexistent at the time) job openings.
Here is their latest video reel: youtube.com/watch?v=GkV-6_CVjUQ

Oh come on, don't judge us so harshly. Even leaders of Britain First changed their views on us. We are allies, not enemies.

youtube.com/watch?v=TyeqpAOpaSA

Can someone honestly tell me which of theese 3 is the best?

>wants happening
>presidential election -when??? we won't have Grybauskaite, she had 2 terms already
Authoritarian regime general maybe?

>We are allies, not enemies
Just like WWII. And how did that end up for you again?

Estonians can vote online now.

Is it realy saros backed?I saw you posted this stuff in last balt/pol/ but didn't knew it was this serious, funny how she isn't saying ''we need migrants'' directly just pointing out demografic decline, i am sure after few vids she will slowly lean towards it tho.

"Silvestrs"

Mhm, another fake news article for russia today about how balts are all fascists. You have to work harder, ivan, rubles don't grow on trees.

Show your flag fagg

I support ethnonationalism and extermination of nonwhites across the globe. Naturally, I hate the anti-Russian commie government. Balts will get nothing from Sup Forums. Doesn't take a smart guy to see it

I'm aware of the past. This time we have to face islam, all together as europeans. If we don't understand this, we will all fall, including central and eastern europe. Just imagine British caliphate with nuclear weapons..

>to face islam
Islam is not a problem, nonwhites are. That being said gas: cryptojewish and cryptolipka subhumans and get rid of nonwhite students

>lsm.lv/raksts/zinas/latvija/iespejams-rebaltica-sanems-sabiedriska-labuma-statusu.a56577/
"Līdz šim centrs saņēmis naudu no ASV valsts departamenta, Sorosa fonda un ASV baltiešiem"

>puaro.lv/tiesiskums/springes-reakcija-apliecina-rebaltica-noslepumainiba-par-saviem-sponsoriem-nav-nejausa/
"faktiski Re:Baltica pastāv, pateicoties Džordža Sorosa Atvērtās sabiedrības fondu finansējumam"

>Balts will get nothing from Sup Forums.Doesn't take a smart guy to see it
I feel likey you could expand on this part more to make me understand you better, because I can read atleast few meanings into that.

Top kek lad, go back to your jew-infested country

Okay and what do we do about it?

SeeGATHER IN REAL LIFE. One "Lithianian poster" is a half Jewish subhuman, one "Estonian" poster is 1/4 cockhole turk 1/4 jew, one "Latvian" poster is 1/8 gypsy. Not only shitskins from Southern "Europe" and American mongrels browse this board, but some part of "Balts" are not Baltic

12 minutes left

>you know the rules kids, no shitposting til you join a militia

assault

>>«Re:Baltica»: Kur Latvijā ņemt 35 000 darbinieku – pārkvalificēt vai ievest?

You know what you REALLY need? Meet up irl. Gather a group of 4-5 men and go stomp nonwhite students

lsm.lv/raksts/zinas/zinu-analize/rebaltica-kur-latvija-nemt-35-000-darbinieku-parkvalificet-vai-ievest.a252498/

Latvian roads are the worst in the baltics

Oh, that. There are larp marches from time to time. There are rightwingers/nationalists but most are for the show if anything.

>that gif
Despite how entertaining that looks, removing all these Lenin statues is a bitch, especially realising commies wasted fuck knows how many resources and manpower to get the useless things there in the first place. In every fucking village of five houses one or more of these motherfucking statues. I still have a severed Lenin head in my garden(not from gifrelated) just lying around. Fuciking commies. My rage burns with the brightness of a thousand suns.
>hey comerade, ukrainians are starving
>lol, we need more Lenin statues OFC

More:
>rebaltica.lv/2017/09/veco-lauzu-zeme/
"Latviju gaida politiska izšķiršanās, kāda tā vēlas būt. Mazāka, vecāka un klusāka? Robotizēta, bet cik daudz? Vitālāka, jaunāka, bet ar daudziem viestrādniekiem?"
>"bet ar daudziem viestrādniekiem"
"Ja darbaspēka trūkumu un pensionāru pieaugumu izvēlas uzturēt ar viesstrādniekiem, arī viņiem vajadzēs veselības aprūpi"
>"uzturēt ar viesstrādniekiem"

>what do we do about it?
Raise awareness, many here don't even know about the UN sanctioned "replacement migtration" (un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm)
the severity of the migrtant crisis, and even who Soros is. This leaves us an opening to create a first impression about all of this.
If we let the Soros agents make it out as a good thing before we ever get a say in it, countering it will become A LOT more difficult.

Translation for those who don't speak Latvian
Where can Latvia get 35000 workers-requalify or bring in?
Fucking saros i can't beleave this shit!
REEEE

>roads are made out of blacks
>roads doesn't work the way they should

kek

But they like to ignore the fact that those workers need to get paid atleast minimum wages, and that there are still more uneployed people in the country than available job openings. Also that number - 35000, is greatly inflated.

ITT: faggots
t. Angry Estonian

I know dude, you don't need to explain anything, they are literaly producing fake fucking news this is insane, thanks for redpilling me on this i didn't even know about ''re:baltica'' question though what exacly is ''re:Baltica'' is it a political organisation?What is it exacly?

Smetona?

An "Investigative journalist agency" Just turn the TV on sometimes (channel TV3), they do run promos for it already.

Quit Reddit or pol for Baltic resistance. Organize irl and torture nonwhites

We need to use our combined autism to fight this, we need to raid their social media their youtube channal, their twitter if they have and others, they can't be let to spread!

Meh, he went braidyti once shit got tough.
Was joking n Grybauskaite part as lately I have heard in few instances that strong presidential-state would be better for Lithuania in long run.

There are nowhere near enough of us for that, and we can't really ask for help from Sup Forumsacks either as they tend to overreact due to the language barrier,
and just put people off instead of enlightening them on the topic at hand. Read some of the comments to get the gist: youtube.com/watch?v=rNghLAX753A

>now

Since 2005 actually. Just e-voted today for the Ultra Conservative party

Any bestonians voted yet?

forgot pic

kek'd
also looks like our new enemy is advanced one, they know about our existance.
>muh internet trolls
youtube.com/watch?v=xBUV4PjPYvw

So it's going to happen to you too. Such a small country is extremely vulnerable, once a group reaches a critical mass of I guess some thousand individuals there is no stopping it, they will automatically attract more of their kinsmen when there is a community in the target country.

Can Dirtyanians fuck off back to their hellhole and stop polluting this country please?

Yup, look at their attempts to meme-smear Tēvijas Sargi. The left just can't meme.
And she is one of "those" liberals, see pic

EXACTLY! START KILLING AND BEATING THEM. Balts already doing it, but cucks itt have no balls to make a meet up and start doing what is must be done

I have no doubt now, get your twitter,paint and youtube ready we will raid this bich in next balt/pol/

No need to make any new memes, Tēvijas Sargi already have some of their own. Will post a few examples in a moment.

So torture the Estonian mongrel?

>anti-occupant pills

Want to go swimming?

diversity in 3...2...1...

I want Russian shills to go away. It's like finding a non-Russian thread on the front page is becoming a rarity these days.

Want to go to hell?
>find motivation to practice
>before motivation finds you

>Evening walks*
>*positive effect noticeable after

This poster is part black Georgian subhuman.

Filter and ignore

Don't reply to commie-Jew flag