I think I am being followed in real life because of a post I made on here a couple weeks ago and I am very scared for...

I think I am being followed in real life because of a post I made on here a couple weeks ago and I am very scared for my life..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TxiHdpMt6Sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just paranoia, you'll get over it with time

Day of the rake soon

You better don't shot up another Domino's, fucking paraNoid.

Close your blinds. Your safe in the basement. I find tinfoil over the door is a effective way to repulse the Jews brainwashing gamma rays.

Turn around, OP.

What post, what do you mean 'followed'?

Don't be such a pussy, either tell local authorities about it or stand up to the person you think is following you.

really?

can't be true, nobody would ever be interested in a leaf

Tell me more.

This thread AGAIN?!?!?!?!? OMG HOW ARE YOU STILL NOT DEAD

I am the guy following you in real life, AMA

You just have to realize that you're not nearly as important as you think you are.

Also, pathetic bait, I'm just really bored and currently taking a shit, I feel like responding.

But there is also the problem of the sedentary lifestyles and poor diets which most people with schizophrenia adopt and it is here that a good personal exercise regime can make a real difference.

You better watch out user don't want to end up like John.

Have you been taking pictures of them and keeping track of time and place you are seeing them?

Stop smoking weed you degenerate fuck.

Not pictures but twice this week I walked to the grocery store from my house (15 min walk) and the same person was following me each time. Once at night and once mid day. He stopped following me once I got onto grocery store property. not a coincidence

What was the nature of the post you made?

anti-government

Well why wouldn't you go for three or four or 10 walks and check? Retard. He might just be your neighbour.

You rkn people following you would be that ad at it for starters

What was the post about? Maybe you are just batshit crazy, but I have heard nasty shit about the Leaf government.

you are going to get black bagged, user.

What will Canadian gang-stalkers do, apologize at you to death?

I'm too afraid to leave my house I do delivery service for everything now

Anti government how, OP?

>t. schizophrenic

Run around outside naked yelling "they're following me!"

Its worked in the past, used to be the go to method for secret agent removal until the internet came around.

check my name lad. i know why you are being followed. the * is DOT

haha fucking faggot..if you had the god given 2nd amendment, you wouldn't be so scared, at least you might be able to protect yourself before getting stalked, ha fucking fag, be sure to praise allah or w.e your country religion is now faggot.

It just depends what your intentions are OP. Do you love you country? Did you do some super shady shit.... or are you planning to?

You know... & so do they...

Be on the level.

HOW BAD OF A POLICE STATE ARE YOU FUCKERS RUNNING UP THERE?

DOES CANADA NEED TO BE LIBERATED?

Remember, your name is Rusty Shackleford. It's a foolproof plan

WHY WOULD A LEAF BE FOLLOWED FOR SHITPOSTNG?
ARE THEY CRACKING DOWN ON DISSENTERS AGAINST THE FEMALE PENIS?

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP REPOSTING THIS THREAD?
>WHY?
>WHY?
>WHY?
Who could be behind this? What are their intentions? I see this exact thread almost daily. Any insights?

I made satirical/sarcastic death threats to certain politicians.
The 2A isn't God given retard. It was given by a group of men.

Don't listen to the naysayers, gangstalking is very real.

y u do dis? We are just joos in a big circlejerk.

IT'S THE LEAF GOVERNMENT,. THEY ARE FEELING THE HEAT AND NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE THEIR PEOPLE PARANOID, EAST GERMANY STYLE

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS, I'M A UNION GUY IT'S NOT MY JOB TO PRESS THAT KEY.

So give them a show, OP. Glitter up those nipples and throw a big foil dick on your head. No big deal. Ch'ya.

So is it the same retard who makes this thread every week, practically verbatim, or are other retards using it as copy pasta? If it's just one retard, OP you have been claiming for months that you're being followed. Just end your life already.

Definitely a government operative. You should make an elaborate plan to murder him and in no way attempt to further confirm your suspicions.

[/sarcasm]

Nigger, just post pictures already. Trudeau must have some sort of fighting pit for political dissidents are you are going there unless you give us some useful shit.

Scared for your life hah? Whatcha post?

listen, citizen living in a tyrannical government, USA is best USA because of our god given rights, your rights, on your land, is granted by people, because you have no means to protect yourself.

Anyways, in the constitution, our rights are endowed by creator, and our governments are instituted to protect and secure our god given rights.

Its literally in the constitution.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

you dont have to be important to get doxed. its completely possibls this person left an e-trail or blew their identity and are being followed online by a retard that disagrees with this user

What if youre just beeing followed by some guy interested in your buttox.

so, what did you post?

op said he had a list of csis and cia agents.

but he didn't name a price or try to sell it so he wasn't serious.

satirical/sarcastic death threats to certain politicians, apparently.

You left the house at the same time each time and synced your daily routine up with that persons. You fuckin dumbass.

If you never move they can't follow you

What do you mean end up like john?? My name is john

I aint clicking that shit

What's wrong? Snake!? Snaaaaake!?

N E E T
E
E
T

Wagecucks btfo

You're in Canada? You must have used the wrong pronoun for someone. They are trying to catch you in the act.

Must have been about pedogate.

Are the people following you pic related?

sad attempt at an IP grab

You made this post the other day, gtfo

No faggot. God given. Men just enumerated them.

wasn't this same thread made with that same image being used ._.

Fear mongering
Shoo alphabet soup

Gawd damn what that orgy looked like.

you make this same post every day. fuck off retard or get suicided already

sage and reported

youtube.com/watch?v=TxiHdpMt6Sw

make smalltalk either you get killed or it will just be very very cringy

Because they showed you dick and you never answered

Me too. The post about niggers right?
Its the brotherhood

I been followed for 4 years now lulz i dont give a fuck

They want dick pics

How the fuck did you know he has a safe in the basement? ARE YOU STALKING HIM?!

Top keks to be had
Thx

What if it's a black man trying to steal all your bikes ?

Tin won't do shit, you need steel

ah, a new shilling tactic. make people afraid of posting here to ruin the site. sorry faggot, we see right through you. kys

Right? Apparently Wednesday’s are the day that security in the asylum is more lax than the others.

The obvious answer is to neck yourself and wait for regeneration.

Obtain a firearm and kill your assailant or simply run them over with your car. One thing about these bug men in black wearing Steve suits is they want to live like any normal person. If you let them know you’ll comp them a one way ticket to hell they should buzz off.

Bait nigger, fuck off leaf