So the line in the sand has been drawn. Who's the true king of white people? Eminem or Trump?

So the line in the sand has been drawn. Who's the true king of white people? Eminem or Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=erE1Nf2hCmk
forbes.com/profile/donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=1qbuZhVUj_g
youtube.com/watch?v=49rraTkHFeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would a cryptojewish makeupwearing washed up heroin-addict be a leader of the white race just because he can grunt like a negro? Srs question, American politics is strange

I'm extremely dissapointed in eminem. Still gonna listen to his music though, shits fire.

Donald looks better in his 70s than Eminem does in his 40s... wtf?

Both are cunts. You fuckers need yourself a Farage.

>Heroine-addicted
>Not white American culture

>Implying Trump doesn't wear make up

>Implying Trump hasn't a Jew owned puppet

>Implying when Trump speaks it isn't with the intelligence of a negro

Nothing you said helps your argument.

I'll take a Farage, get to cloning crumpet

Eminem grew up in the ghetto with a single mom and made himself into a millionaire.

Drumpf grew up in the ultimate privilege and luxury, dodged the vietnam draft, got a "small loan of a million dollars" then inherited his dads mutli million dollar estates and business, and ended up making less money than if he'd just put all his wealth on the stock market back in th 1980s. He's fucking pathetic.

Eminem is a hero and a success story, Trump is just a piece of shit.

Yeah we really need a Mr. Give up at the most pivotal moment of his political career.

Farage is also a cunt.

>Drumpf grew up in the ultimate privilege and luxury, dodged the vietnam draft, got a "small loan of a million dollars" then inherited his dads mutli million dollar estates and business, and ended up making less money than if he'd just put all his wealth on the stock market back in th 1980s. He's fucking pathetic.

How does David Brock's dick taste, Shareblue shill who watches The Young Turks?

>farage hurr durr scots shouldn't be independent
>california? catalonia? yeah lol people should rule themself of course

he sucked dr dre's and jimmy iovine's dick for money

Eminem and Trump have a few things in common. Both white elderly guys that talk into microphones a lot.

I respect Eminem's skills as a hip hop artist and a cultural icon, but he's just fucking wrong here. His lyrics are bullshit, talking about Trump supporting the Klan? Eminem fell the fuck off, he's surrounded by so many dizzy liberals now that he's probably not even aware that a different perspective exists.

>Drumpf grew up in the ultimate privilege and luxury, dodged the vietnam draft, got a "small loan of a million dollars" then inherited his dads mutli million dollar estates and business, and ended up making less money than if he'd just put all his wealth on the stock market back in th 1980s. He's fucking pathetic.

I just want to get something straight here. You think that, if you put $6 mil on, say, the DOW in the early 1980s, you'd be a multibillionaire today?

Are you really that retarded, to fall for basic ass obviously false propaganda?

Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Pretty sure Eminem just told you to Fuck Off. Different perspectives is not the same as right vs wrong.

Eh fine. ill make a rap song to show you guys its really not that hard. 2 or 3 days i can pull out fire lyrics ez. I just dont know how to produce the instrumental but ill get friends to help me on that. Ill post it on /b or something

Rappers all suck joo dick at the end of the day. Lot of dick sucking in that industry.

Gross

>nothing you said helps your arguement.

Except the results. You know, one of them being President and the other being a weegro.

Isn't it tiresome being wrong all the time? How long will you believe that silly drumpf just got lucky and accidentally outmanouvred the GOP, the media establishment, the Dems, the CIA, the FBI, the NSA, the whole deepstate and just two days ago got the "muslim" ban made permanent from 8 countries instead of a temporary ban of 6?

Gett over it, ourguy knows exactly he is doing, you're just incapable of understanding

youtube.com/watch?v=erE1Nf2hCmk

>which wigger reigns supreme?
Tough call.

It's true that Trump doesn't support the Klan, but since the election he's been intentionally hesitant to denounce the Klan until Charlottesville. Even then, he only denounced them via a prewritten speech. From someone's on the left's perspective, it seems like Trump welcomes the Klan's support but he keeps them at arms length.

>Asked if he would publicly reject the support of former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke, Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said, “I just don’t know anything about him.” That’s nonsense:

>Duke ran for governor of Louisiana in 1991 as a Republican, and Trump said at the time that President George H.W. Bush was right “to come out against” Duke’s campaign. Duke lost but he won a majority of the white vote — which Trump found troubling. “Ihate seeing what it represents,” Trump said, referring to what he called the “anger vote.”

>In 2000, Trump considered running for the Reform Party presidential nomination but did not run because he said he did not want to be associated with Pat Buchanan, who had left the Republican Party to seek the Reform Party nomination, and David Duke, who supported Buchanan. Trump at the time called Duke “a bigot, a racist, a problem.”

Or the American public is just gullible. You seriously believe a money worshipping, Hollywood and wall Street connected, adulterous playboy billionaire with multiple baby mamas isn't a wigger? Eminem grew up with niggers and has less red flags.
You took a bet on Trump and he turned out to be just as corrupt, if not more, than any other politican. You were tricked. There's no shame in admitting this.

Ayy godspeed!

>Pretty sure Eminem just told you to Fuck Off.

Conveniently, Eminem also told me not to give a fuck about irrelevant, wrong views of old ass washed up out of touch people.

Eminem is the king of niggers desu.

>multibillionaire
trump is not that.

Farage is a joke

So is Trump, but at least he's politically incorrect

Farage is a PC hall monitor

kys faggot shill

forbes.com/profile/donald-trump/

And then Trump became president. Suck a dick.

Eminem is dead to me. Some of his music kinda gets me hype. Eminem is dead to me. What a faggot he is.

You can tell who won by which person isn't straining, hyperventilating, and threatening violence.
But you can also tell who's losing the culture wars by who is going against the opinions of Sup Forums

Eminem has been a druggie most of his life

Incidentally, Eminem was more tolerable and a better person when he was drugged up. now he's just a generic wigger trying too hard

youtube.com/watch?v=1qbuZhVUj_g

nigs just BTFO

haha

o snap

Shareblue nigger got BTFO lelz

>but since the election he's been intentionally hesitant to denounce the Klan until Charlottesville

that's because they're irrelevant. a handful of people actually consider themselves part of the KKK and there's a 99% chance those people are CIA operatives. the only reason people want him to denounce a non-existent group is the satisfaction of knowing they forced him into doing what they want.

lol barely qualifies as "multi" would be about 13B if just invested in S&P.

Why the fuck are there multiple posts about this washed up faggot "rapper"? Who cares what he says, does or thinks?

Fucking faggot he doesn't want you!

meme it into reality lol

You are the dumbest shill nigger on Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=49rraTkHFeI

I think he's right.

holy shit this garbage is getting spammed hard