Women over 30? Is it worth it?

Are 30+ women worth the trouble?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QV67HGsPpvg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cohabitation_in_the_United_States
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/7079641/Women-lose-90-per-cent-of-eggs-by-30.html
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1246186/Women-just-eighth-eggs-left-30-scientists-claim.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some of us are already pushing 40. Not that I wouldn't date a woman in her 20s, but...

No. All your children will be autistic

Only if you want a deformed child.

If he has been lifting and is in shape why would he care? Kick the bitch out and accept the life upgrade.

>10% of eggs left at 30
>spent 20's riding cock and snorting lines
>bitter now that their looks have gone haggard
>drunk 4 times a week
>will divorce you for cash and prizes
No they are not worth anything.

I will get my life in place next year, when i get to 29. I have been avoiding roasties like the plague. But now that i will have my own house, car, etc, i dont want to pull a fucking leech into my life.

I dont know what to do.

In 1800 England you were basically a spinster at 30.

getting married is dumbest thing a man can do, it's literally 100% downside risk

cohabitation, children, sex, companionship, my dude, you can have all those things, and more, without LEGALLY (AS IN A LEGALLY BINDING DOCUMENT) signing away half and more of your shit in the event the roast goes bad

N
O
Spells no

Yeah, because all women who have kids after 30 regularly have deformed children only. Go fuck yourself

Oh you're such a catch instead. Probably drunk one day and the next as well being a Brit and spending your time on this shithole.

Sure you're not just dreaming about having all those things? You know, I find it hard to see how you have the time to achieve all that spending all your day on Sup Forums

Are you fucking stupid? Cohabitating with a woman for more than a certain period of time grants her half of your shit, without even being married.

youtube.com/watch?v=QV67HGsPpvg

Not in my country if you are in relationship of any kind for more than 2 years people are entitled to your shit

haha look at this queerboy

I code webshit, i can shitpost while i work.

I'm a girl, fuckface

Yeah, you do fuck all at work basically. Lazy cunt

No

And i get paid for it, in burger money, while i live here, so fuck you

The men aren't much better.

tits or gtfo whore.

Still you're a lazy shit and you have no right to diss women.
You steal a living, cunt.

TITS OR GTFO!

wha...source?

just look up common law marriage, it's a thing in a bunch of countries

fucked up desu

Haha the only thing you can say is whore.

Go back to the pub and get drunk. That;'s all you're good for Britfuck

no lmao

dumb roastie

Jesus Christ, where will the degeneracy end?

Im amazed this doesnt happen in the united states, this shit is normal all across the world, even in our jungle native communities

Haha fuck off roastie, go get your back blown out and get ready for that weight gain when you hit 30, you useless fucking 3 holed meat bag. Your holes are all you have to offer, your holes are who you are. You are not a person and you have no name, you are just 3 holes.

no. if you knock one up you'll have an autistic veggie leeching off you as well.

Op, come to Europe, find a wife half your age, and get on with your life

Make me show them cunt.

You can't. I post here as much as I like.

Youn a re a bunch of irrelevant whiny lazy cunts. All you're good for is whining about women on Sup Forums all day, while jerking off to roasties that you despise so much.

You are sickening

You're on Sup Forums whining about us dipshit. Take a look at your life you tubby cat collector.

I can't understand drunk talk sorry, Try again when you're sober (if you ever are), cunt.

lmao tearing weimar to shreds is going to be so fun

no, this is sickening

Yes, I am having fun triggering you stupid males.

It depends. They're great for one night stands and that kind of stuff but no relationship material for sure

why the fuck would it happen? how do you enter into marriage without legally binding contract? huuuh? now im paranoid

If you're gonna larp, use more emoticons.

>Youn a re a

mmm is that sausage?

nice get faggot

>10% of eggs left at 30

British education.

>the absolute state of common cucklaw countries
heh

Idiots like you men on Sup Forums are worse than toilets full of shit.

"This is Boogie2988 coming to you live through the power of the Internet"

Tits w/timestamp then state your business otherwise gtfo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cohabitation_in_the_United_States

Some places, including the state of California, have laws that recognize cohabiting couples as "domestic partners". In California, such couples are defined as people who "have chosen to share one another's lives in an intimate and committed relationship of mutual caring," including having a "common residence, and are the same sex or persons of opposite sex if one or both of the persons are over the age of 62".[18] This recognition led to the creation of a Domestic Partners Registry,[19] granting them limited legal recognition and some rights similar to those of married couples.

Better watch your laws m8

Societal collapse is coming, your 3 holes will be used and when they are used up you I'll be killed, your government goons protect you for now, but when civil war comes you will be raped and used as the hole you are. You will be bred and then slaughtered there is nothing you weak females can do about it. I can't wait to slit your white whore throats.

Just fuck the roasties and get rid of them after. Thats what i have been doing for years. I own a home and business so theres no way im marrying a roastie and giving away half my shit to some slut. I just date them for 2-3 months tops then dip. They are only nice for that long anyway after 2-3 months they start turning into a cunt like clockwork, on time every time. Know the rules. Know the game, Play it to your benefit.

Says the one who is into drawings.

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/7079641/Women-lose-90-per-cent-of-eggs-by-30.html

>American education

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1246186/Women-just-eighth-eggs-left-30-scientists-claim.html

they do have fucked up children, you're a prime example of this user.

Do you think I'm gonna go because you say so? LOL

>I'm a girl

This actually completely discredits anything you say in this thread.

J U S T F U C K M Y G E N D E R U P
the chick should have beat the shit out of his faggot ass and then dumped him

why are you even here? honest question

wife and i had 2 kids
wife was 30 and 33
no deformities
whatd we do wrong?

It's true

2D > 3D

I gave up on 3d women after that cunt cheated

Got the digits.

Woah, easy there Achmed.

You are mentally ill.

Must be all the alcohol.

Takes one to know one.

>autistic social retard
>no deformities tho! fuck u india!
kys

>Im a girl
>not posting tits

Great larp fag boy.

This is why I don't deal with the roasties. Women have killed our civilization. The only thing to do now is try to find some self-fulfillment before it all starts burning.

Good then. Since you fuckers only take someone seriously if you think it's a man. If you believe I'm a guy then I can have more fun!

I just see you as a bunch of disgusting worms to troll.

post feet

No, it's just that I'm not a roast or stupid! Amazing, I know, dumbfuck.

youre in the wrong neighborhood sweetheart
might want to reconsider leaving

I shitpost for fun, you are just pathetic and bitter. How many cats do you have?

Post brain

(you can't)

Nope just wanting vengeance on you white whores I am going to have a collection of your fucking tongues as a necklace and skin your faces to wear them while I hunt for the next white left wing whore roastie to murder during the mad max times. They are coming soon white girl, the police will not be there forever for you to hide behind.

>if you have to say it
sure kid

Not even one! You shitpost because you're just a cretin. Let's put things right.

Realistic Sex Doll™ with no expectations coming to a bedroom near you soon!

Artifical Womb™ coming to a hospital near you soon!

I can't wait for the tears to be shed when I can go fuck my waifu and she cooks me eggs while maintaining our perfect genetics child in the artificial womb.

While I do love me some roasties and chadding around, there's nothing I love better than spending my alone time making music and kissing my boys, am I right?

Don't let pussy control you any longer, the leap is ready to be made.

Lol this is prbably one of my bitter, previously mentioned pump and dumps

hahah blizzaga

but seriously, post feet

Only if she has kids (daughters)(or sons if you are into that).

Pushing 50 here, and the missus is older than me.
Women above 30 are better in bed, better cooks, more submissive and eager to please. Would recommend for anyone not wanting children

Sure, cunt.

Too much time on Sup Forums and too many pints are really dangerous.

By the way, maybe you should have gone to school and learn how to use a fucking comma here and there. Might get you a job and a woman, you illiterate cunt.

>Liberal "men" aren't much better

FTFY

She only became bothered about it when he got caught?

>nervous laughter
I have to laugh at you pathetic virgins. Men need women, but we don't need you for anything, not even for bearing children, as you are all too willing to donate to the sperm bank. Think about that, tough guy. :)

Nice lie lad

Pump and dump some intelligence into your brain. I guess so far the only thing that got pumped into you is some STD with all those pumping and dumping you've done, degenerate.

omae wa mo shindeiru

mtae, m-o-o-n spells no

I'm 30 and married. Wife is 30 as well. I have no fears. I also said if you cheat on me I'll disfigure your face with a hammer. No problems and happily going strong. Did have a few days of her crying after the face smash comment.

Just get with a nice girl and when you're serious just drop some shit like that and it'll be okay.

Youre a fucking larper vanessa

You will see, when you have to fend for yourself men like me will be there to violently show you what human nature truly is. You are comfortable and feel invincible in this society, it will end and so will you and your white whore clones. You will be treated like cattle and murdered for our amusement

Wha'ts up shariablue, trying to make Sup Forums look bad, I bet you are the feminist cunt with a proxy.

Found the retard.

LOL You don't even love yourself sweetheart, how can we take you seriously when you're such a sad sac?

The real message is never let your woman go to the gym. You're basically putting her on the market for other men at that point. Put a treadmill in your garage with a TV in front to keep her entertained.