Men are genetically inferior

Can Sup Forums even refute this?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/money/4360112/womens-wealth-share-increase/
nielsen.com/us/en/insights/news/2013/u-s--women-control-the-purse-strings.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also Vice
>gender is a social construct

And yet they'd deny the racial IQ bell curve. Liberalism is such a wonderful religion.

It says the average female can calculate more digits per second

LMAO!!!

Obviously these people do not know the vindictiveness and 2-faced nature of women.
Set on revenge, manipulation and torment.

t. Am female

>vice

coming soon to vice: phrenology, yay or nay?

>this article
t.a woman whose heart was broken by a man who didn't love as much as she loved him

Get over yourself bitch

>woman
>kindness
talk about fake news

who hurt you? (was she pretty?)

wait I thought mens and womens brains were scientifically identical according to the left.
which one is it? you can't have it both ways

Let's see:
Average height for women: 5'5
Average height for men: 5'11
So no, men are higher beings

>women need kindness to raise kids
>men need selfishness to maintain stable household/society.

But anyways, all these websites are the same, they just publish titles/articles that grab your attention, spark outrage, whatever. There's no conviction in what they write, no truth, no depth, it's all about the views.

I wonder how many people who write feminist articles are even feminists.

That kindness gearing makes women politically manipulable, and is exploited to undermine compassion in the long term.

Absolutely this. Liberal hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me.

also
>tfw physics and astronomy
I would love to say that is true, but my department is currently ~50%. But that's mostly recently and likely due to quotas. females traditionally do not stay in this field though, real shocker there

no, probably not. men exist to serve women completely. including ironically running their societies, governing their countries, and fighting their wars.

Superior people do not get oppressed by inferior people. Their population is slightly larger than the male population yet they still fail. If they were superior then men would be under them and unable to achieve anything of note. 98% of the great leaders, scientists, artists, and innovators throughout history would be female and not male

Also the way the article is phrased is stupid. What they call "kindness" and "selfishness" is actually emotional decision making compared to logical decision making.

zero. we know (((who))) write shit like this

Literally the exact opposite of the truth.

Embrace reality.

We're playing the genetics game now?

lol

>my deparment

You say it like that but you probably mean "my course" because in my experience 90% of women drop out within the first two years. They'd have a really hard time scraping together enough women to fill 50% of a department

>tfw too intelligent to be a man

>"""kindness"""

quality german post

WOAH... so this...is the power...of female empathy

No I actually agree with it. It explains why women suck at making unemotional decisions

>kindness
>higher being

As if men's selfishness and competitiveness didnt create basically everything we have

It can be refuted by anyone who's ever spent 30 seconds in the company of a woman.

open bobs

Sooooo.... They are just replacing the word "logical" with "selfishness" and also "emotional" with "kindness"... I see what they did there..

a woman?

fucking (((vice))) every time

Don't fall for their lame click bait.

what does that have to do with higher beings

sick trips
no I'm actually in a graduate department and the gender ratio for grads is roughly 50-50. However, once people get their PhD the chances they stay in the field STRONGLY correlates with gender. Like out of the last 5 PhDs, 3 were women and 2 aren't staying in academia. The 2 dudes are obviously.

towards kindness yea right, there's a big difference between empathy and compassion. Someone with empathy can be very manipulative and selfish without compassion.

It sounds about right.

Women want things. Men have things. Women are kind enough to give sex for the things she wants from selfish men. Everyone wins.

>Women's brains

How bigoted of them. Everyone know brains does not exist.

Is this an actual article? I can't even tell anymore. Jesus Christ these are terrible people.

If women were superior to men, they wouldn't want men to lead them. They wouldn't want men to opt in, they wouldn't want men to be at the top of our game (for their benefit, of course).
Yet they do all these things. Women want men to be in 1st place and women want themselves to be 2nd place. It's instinctive for women, and it also instinctively proves how they are inferior.
When not enough good men are around, women never stop complaining about it. They create entire bully subcultures based on shaming men back into the roles women want us to be in.

>evolution favored women who were better at stealing from the man who had the most possessions requiring quick math abilities
sounds about right

Kindness is not a good trait

Post screenshots of your bobs nao. Or show something.

>a new study shows men are geared toward honest and womens brains are geared toward fake

Wew lad! Nice try anyways.

Unironically, I kind of agree with the “bleeds for a week and still won’t die” comment.

>Studies show

It's a concept known as weaponized empathy. Been in use ever since we made the mistake of allowing women to vote. They dont think logically about the reprecussions of their actions as long as a politician or the media can stroke the emotional centers of their brain. If you point out the logical faults in their thinking they get angry and bitch, arguing with a woman isnt about being right in regards to the fact it's about who can last the longest. Theyll just use attrition to break you down. They dont see the winner in an argument as the factually correct individual, they see the winner as the one who lasts longest

>"Oh look at these poor starving refugees we need to help them"

>"Won't that make things more difficult for us in the long run and eventually make us minorities to a culture incompatible to our own? Dont these people hold values that are against the progressive values we have worked for?"

>"Shut up racist. Im riding my dopamine high from pretending to be altruistic"

>weak-willed and dependent on sacrificing group resources
"Higher" than
>creating, building, and controlling your own, on your own, and defending it in the bellum omnium contra omnes.

Are women literally incapable of realizing they wouldn't be alive without the state?

someone launch the first nuke already pls

>more self-aggrandizing """science""" meant to polarize and divide the nation with petty identity politics

The vaginal jew strikes again

The fuck? So my grandpa was lying when he said "Boy, women are the most selfish creatures on the face of the earth"?!
>I want a 6'3" no exceptions
>chiseled and fit
>makes $60k/year minimum
>must pamper my ass while I sit at home all day
>with my mixed baby from Tyrone
>man refuses to do this
>selfish
WEW

>empathy= virtue signaling
Yes that makes sense.

Why the fuck is healthcare filling with women?

But men and women are equal I thought?

Hoch kek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Reality is 180 degrees inverted.

I thought men and women were equal according to the left?

there is no biological differences between the sexes or races

hurrr

>women need kindness to raise kids
>men need selfishness to maintain stable household/society.
Very concise analysis, especially considering it's coming from a leaf. There's also interesting research into differences in men and women's morality. Women favored feeling based equality focused moral decisions because that helps make sure your kids get the same amount of resources. Men favored moral decisions based on abstract concepts such as justice or ownership that are necessary to keep society running. For example one of the questions was about someone wealthy-looking dropping their wallet and as you pick it up to return it you see a homeless person. Do you give the money to its rightful owner or the one you think needs it the most?

Women are greater or equal, depending on what is useful.

Women are simply more equal than men

Being kind was a liability for 99.9% of human existence.

>inferior
selective pressures for two distinct roles give rise to dimorphism, its not a matter of superiority.

>women
>kindness
2 words that rarely meet.

Shut up, Bolsonaro will win 2018 elections and change the course of history.

yea its too bad women are all fucking retarded

selfishness is superior

>vice
kill yourself

the woman cries out in pain as she slaps you

>Women are the fairer sex
This has been conventional wisdom since the dawn of man.

Also you will have to convince me that Altruism and Selflessness are higher virtues than their opposites.

It makes sense biologically speaking. Men need to compete with other men in order to provide for their families (i.e. food, resources, etc.), women are supposed to look after their children and nurture them.

>Higher Beings
No, just different.

There are no men that read vice, just nu-makes, feminists and women who have never thought for themselves. So what a surprise that they would make an article about this......

So men have better self preservation while women have minds that value empathy over long term survival?

Lol their own study trying to parade women over men shows the inferiority of them and they don't even realize it.

We'll no shit you give it back to the person who dropped it; Appearances aren't everything, the guy could've just been laid off, and let him make the decision he does with his own money at that point. One is responsibility, one is theft, and women clearly can't tell the difference

I know i am a lowly servant of all woman
Happy now slut

Oh like the google memo said! right?

but but trannies are born with the wrong brains

muhsoggyknee

So loving

All Hail the femocracy.

What makes selfishness bad and kindness good

vice is like Sup Forums but for leftists

So caring

Based nip
/Thread

So dignified

This kind of shit is what causes vengeful male spree killers.

Succubus are literally evil and sexual addict predators. The Great Elders always say - dont hearing people from left, succubus side. Wommies, faggots, jews, leftists, kids - they are not a humans, only white man is human.

>men must be handsome and rich
>women must be allowed to look and do anything they want, otherwise it would be sexism

anyone got the one where the woman leaves her kid in a burning house and blames it on depression while a cat walks through fire 4 times to save her kittens?

Gender is a social construct if your a fag or a trap

>misinterpret basic personality metrics
>imply that agreeableness is strictly positive

wow no wonder you read vice. you're a retard.

If men are so selfish then why do women control the majority of the wealth in the west? The only men women care about are the men who give them money and protection.

time.com/money/4360112/womens-wealth-share-increase/
nielsen.com/us/en/insights/news/2013/u-s--women-control-the-purse-strings.html

FFS PICK THE BABY UP SOMEONE FUCK

>produce nothing
>vote to give away shit other people produce
>:"""kindness"""

Ok.

This makes sense when you realize most concepts like honor, dignity, mutual respect.. things like that are male concepts.

Women are not just men with no penis. Their brains process things differently. Destroying the social structures that have existed for thousands of years, and exist for a reason, is not a good thing. If society functioned better with women in charge then women would be in charge for the simple fact of tribal Darwinism. Stronger tribes would out compete weaker tribes. It scales up to communities, city states, and nations. If women having power was a net positive then society would favor women in power. Those who chose to be "mean ole sexists" and refused to give women any power would be at a disadvantage and wiped out due to having half the manpower to use compared to the women run societies. Since history favored male run societies and pretty much all societies where women were treated equal or superior got wiped out by male dominated ones we can conclude that treating women as superior or even equal is a net negative.

Really though, why should they be treated as equal. Governments primary role is collective defense. Thats the reason government came to be. Men are the ones called upon to provide for collective defense. Women are useless in that area (if armies were made better with women and men then theyd have defeated male only armies).

Why should women get a say when theyre not the ones actually putting their lives on the line. If they make a wrong decision politically they can just submit to their conquerors and survive to reproduce. Men OTOH have no option to submit. They either fight or die, so they can't really allow themselves to be weakened politically, theyd have to make decisions of what is best for the nation. Women's vaginas give them a safety net should things go south. Most will submit willingly, but for those who dont rape is still better than death or slavery, even though women pretend otherwise

Debunked as women are property

Selfishness = survive longer

Who told you being kind was better than being selfish?