Daily reminder that the end result of "Multiculturalism" is a Warzone: Chicago aka CHIRAQ at night

Sounds of Chicago at night: youtube.com/watch?v=XON4kCdAqR8

The end result of Multiculturalism always has one result: total collapse with rabid nignogs turning the city into a warzone, and Whites fleeing for their lives. Utter destruction of civilization.

Chicago used to be a powerhouse back at its peak in the 50's, being a center for commerce and the automotive industry. However, the poison of cultural marxism took over and drove the city into the dust.

Chicago is nicknamed "Chiraq" for a reason. IT SOUNDS LIKE A FUCKING WAR ZONE BECAUSE IT *IS* A WARZONE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OYy8tb8DFW0
youtube.com/watch?v=2CZW8noKaNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QZWsDSI8Urw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>newyears eve

Fresh video from last night
youtu.be/OYy8tb8DFW0

good for nothing Obama is to busy sucking on Michelle's cock to clean up his own city

the end result is brazil
which is filled with corruption and violence
but could be alot worse i guess, i love my country despite all the shit it have

Im sorry but this doesnt prove anything, for all we know it could be another cop gunning down some unarmed black citizen

>I've never been to chicago, nor understand how it got so segregated: the post

drink some bleach niggy

I think it is new years eve too but those aren't fire works. More like guns being shot in the air which is bad because guns are illegal there.

youtube.com/watch?v=2CZW8noKaNQ
A real paradise

>It's almost like they want to justify a police stae by any means necessary. The thing about communism is that it doesn't have to work in the long run it just has to get the people who are actually pushing it as much power as posible for as long as possible. Then they blame X say it wasn't real communism and move somewhere that doesn't have communism. Then they start over again.

>A real paradise
cant you read?

>the end result is brazil
You've still got 2 levels left until maximum progress and diversity.
>Iceland
>Norway
>France
>USA
>Brazil
>South Africa
>Zimbabwe

Isen't Mexico tier in between Brazil tier and USA tier?

Yes although Mexico is much closer to Brazil in terms of shit than the US.

>that thunk

Chiraq or Chicongo? The nigger element should be better described by Chicongo

>when the goblet drum meets the nigger's head

That's exactly what the elites want. You can rule over hordes of 70 IQ niggers from your compound without fear of being overthrown.

It's well known that gangs use loud holiday events to commit more shootings. It's why every 4th like 200 people get shot in Chicago. It's unfortunate they are so bad at killing though.

There are 2 possibilities to this:
-Parking blacks away from the economic center
-Making the price of the lands so low that kikes might be able to buy them when blacks finished kill themselves.
>There can be only one left

Legit if true.

Someone loop this so I can sleep to it at night.

Your country makes to many guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=QZWsDSI8Urw

honestly it has more to do with the fact that most gang members are so retarded that if they are just drunk and in the same general area as each other they will start killing each other

That sound was like something from a cartoon