Ben Shapiro and Milo yiannopoulos?

Way behind the times but only just started watching their shit. What are people's opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3K1pGN-O8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont trust jews.

Based as fuck I love it when they BTFO SJWs and feminists xD

Ben is high IQ Jewlet. Milo is high IQ Jewfag.

Don't imagine they aren't in this together.

One Jew is an idiot the other is a pedo

I want to support them, but I really hope they aren't shills

/thread

Ben is a Jew and a cuck but he's good at debating and Milo is a flamboyant faggot but he's pretty decent at debating. Take them or leave them, they crush the spirits of the left I suppose.

Both are based as fuck

All Jews get the oven.

shaprio is a beast.

Milo has been rekt so many times by the public and MSM that he now resorts to sharing facebook videos with meme text of liberals being stupid.

Its crazy how much of a backlash Milo got for his book, his twitter account, his speeches. Its like he was actually a dangerous faggot like he claimed and thats why they wanted to snuff him out so quick.

Anyone who fucks with SJWs that often has got to be ok to some degree. Any recommendations on similar material?

ben shapiro - very intelligent, sharp witted, fan-fucking tastic at countering lefties. however, anything about israel and he goes completely OTT. 7/10.

milo - funny, provocative, but often comes across like he's only got that point of view for attention 6/10

jordan peterson - very rational, intelligent, but not much of an entertainer. occasionally starts doing the usual university professor routine, pontificate, but no end result. 7/10.

Ben has a sharp mind and good verbal skills. I will never trust him. He was part of that whole "OMG he pulled me to the ground even though in slow motion it barely looks like he even touched me" controversy involving Michelle Fields and Corey Lewandowski last year. A total fraud case that was, and he was neck deep in it.

Milo is pretty good. Also very bright, also exceptional verbal skills, fantastic at skewering leftists and anyone else with hypocritical rationales. Clearly in it for the money - nothing wrong with that, but I wouldn't call him a /ourgay/.

kill yourself newfag

Both are retarded fags, who only retarded Neo-con-christian/jew American faggots would like.

They're wrong about almost everything, but it sounds great if you lack the capacity for logical thought.

Remember goyim, conserative zionism is the new punk rock!

milo did however wonderfully take down the left wing indoctrinating institution named the BBC in this clip

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3K1pGN-O8I

fpbp

Ben Shapiro for POTUS 2024!

Oh look, hurr durr edgy basement nazi.

POO IN IT