Prove to me that black people aren't targeted by police because of their skin color

Prove to me that black people aren't targeted by police because of their skin color.

you made the claim, burden of proof is on you.

They aren't because I say so

Prove they are
Saged

criminals are targets by police. are you saying black people should be allowed to commit crimes and not be targeted because they are black?

black albino crime rates are higher than black blacks. prove me wrong eggplant boy

If they were targeted by their skin color they would make up 70% of the prisons population instead of 37%.
They are "targeted" because they commit crimes.

they're targeted because their skin color means they are statistically more likely to commit crime

If I was a cop, I wouldn't target black people because of the color of their skin.
I would target black people because they are criminals.

>prove a negative
How about you fuck right off.

They should be.

Naw man, they're targeted due to the content of their character.

Stop committing crime

slide thread

saged

no they aren't. the fbi makes up statistics

Indians aren't targeted even though they have the same skin color

All niggers are thieves and crackheads. They need to be targeted.

Burden of proof is on you niggerfaggot
SAGE in all fields

If they arent, they should be
They need to stop chimping and turning violent at the drop of a hat it isnt the cops fault it's nigger savagery

Prove to me that when every black male standing on a street corner at 4am is not a criminal.

Nobody is ever "profiled" driving to work in rush hour.

BLM rioters sleep all day.

>Prove to me that black people aren't targeted by police because of their skin color.
Prove that they don't commit more crimes per capita. You can't. Sage.

They are targeted by their actions you stupid fuck.

They wouldn't be targeted if they would stop being criminals. It sounds like a racist statement but when you look at the stats, their own people make it this way

Even if you're being targeted you have to be doing something illegal/suspicious to be stopped. If you are following all of the laws what's the problem :)

How can you target a nigger at night?

They should be.

The FBI compiles data you dumb nigger. They don't "make up" the stats

White and black, only colors. European and African, different systems

you mad cuz I fucked your mom in the ass while you were in the next room?

based dane

Ok OP, for the sake of argument, lets say that niggers are targeted by your commie pig butt-buddies. What reason would they have for targeting or suspecting them for? Could it there be a deeper reason? Everyone knows that long ago they lowered the IQ standards of most PD's or they'd lose their hand outs and cool toys from Uncle Scam. They purpose in lowering IQ was so that more women, blacks and other colored folks could join the force. Now, IQ aside does one learn how to play a guitar from a book? Sure it helps a lot but repeated experience, called wisdom (how one uses IQ) tells one what to expect and, sometimes how to improve. Think about that. When I was really young I used to think like you did.

they are targeted because of a common factor, it just happens to be skin color.

go kys

They are. Do you want to try to prove to me that they shouldn't be? Statistically speaking, you would be an idiot not to profile a black man.

bob*

I can't.

Not my fault a lot of police know that around blacks one must never relax.

No they are targeted for commuting 90 percent more crimes than any other minority.

By that logic, I can say that FBI makes up statistics that blacks are targeted