Anyone else get this shit when typing in Breitbart.com? Fucking kikes at jewgle are at it again

Anyone else get this shit when typing in Breitbart.com? Fucking kikes at jewgle are at it again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b8CpON8VrRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

of course not, I disabled autocomplete a long time ago.

Jews are always at it
pic related

Bump.

Why do we allow these creatures to live amongst us as equals? All they do is subvert and corrupt.

Oh goodie just checked again.
Now argumentum ad populum is the very first result!
I just fucking switched to bing dude, this jewgle shit is not worth it

that's not even the weird stuff they hide.

They've created a culture where everything is doubted and nobody trusts anything they see. Everything is to be subverted and used for the benefit of the kike no matter the social cost. I hate it and now i'll have a shitty day and get a lil triggered when I type in a URL at work.

what did they mean by this?

I'm not even a breitbart fan for the record. I just like to see what the t_d crowd is talking about.

Breitbart was great. He created HuffPo to deliberately form a place where the extreme Left could congress, it was all part of his master plan. Check out his interviews with the Hoover Institution on YouTube.

I will watch them now. I've always found him entertaining.

He was a man ahead of his time for sure, no wonder they did away with him. He was talking about the same problems that most people didn't notice until about 5 years after.

Arianna Huffington used to be a cuckservative.

youtu.be/b8CpON8VrRU

Can I ask you something?

no

Stop using (((google))) leaf. If you are still using them you are part of the problem. Disable and block all ads and switch search engines.

>send liberal anti-trump friend/family a breitbart link
>"can you find an actual reputable source?"

Didn't screen shot it, but yes. Mine said "fake news" though

ask away

I think that's just your search history playing out...