What is Sup Forums stance on bullying?

what is Sup Forums stance on bullying?
how would you help your children to avoid being bullied?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qc2_rSysXws
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1975&v=rd0AdArPjqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would you worry about avoiding it and not teach your offspring how to deal with it? I’ve got news for you, neckbeard, bullying will happen whether you like it or not. It’s a pecking order for kids and happens in every state/country/continent. Trying to rid the world of it only makes it happen more frequently.
Just teach your kids not to be the one doing the bullying and to look out for the kids that are being bullied and they’ll be fine.

I decided not to have children at all. Because they're disgusting and expensive.

Made me into a man, I got bullied a bunch so I decided to beef up in highschool, by senior year no one would fuck with me and I hung out with a lot of chads, it was awesome.

I think 'stop bullying' is being pushed in order to build up a victim mentality in children at a young age, in order to serve the (((SJW))) interests.

>Oh I'm a member of an oppressed/bullied class?
>And this protects me from criticism, and gets me better grades in school because the teachers favor me?
>Hmm what other oppressed classes can I belong to?
>...
>LGBTQ Trans-fag Differently Abled Furry-Sexual

There are a lot of campaings in schools all over the country and ina lot of the countries about bullying prevention.

Are you sugesting to fight back the bullies? That is not what I've been told.

You were a child once.

It's fine to an extent. Nothing wrong with competition to push a boy to self-improve. But when it gets full on nigger (stabbing, guns, etc) is where it needs to be reigned in.

White kids meet up at 3PM behind the bleachers for a two minute fight with maybe a broken nose.

Black kids do pussy-ass drivebys because one called the other a bitch in english class.

its fine so long as kids are allowed to get into fist fights

I was was born with cataracts and had to have surgery on my eyes, becuase I'm 30 now this happened back before glasses looked like anything but garbage when the lenses were thick.

So I was bullied for all of elementary school. Relentlessly. I had thoughts of suicide before my balls even dropped.

That being said, the main reason I was bullied was becuase of liberal teachers turning a blind eye. The only time they ever truly intervened was after I finally attacked my bully and even then they tried to suspend us both due to zero tolerance laws.

Anti-bullying dogma often blends into anti-masculinity dogma, so all self-proclaimed anti-bullying advocates and programs must be treated with suspicion.

Yeah and look how well that turned out.

It's a kid-eat-kid world out there and that's just the way things are!

teach your kids to bully.

Daily reminder that BULLIES WIN.
That ''you'll be his boss one day user" is the oldest cope.

I would tell them the same thing my parents told me to do if it happened to me. If they hit you, hit them back!

Kids have to learn to deal with it. It’s one of the few obstacles they have to learn to overcome. Don’t take that away from them

That one is actually true sometimes. Bullies are disruptive students. A private school would probably chuck them to maintain a more productive environment.

Isn't that bad too?
I mean, i'm all for the prevention of the problem; but this kind of suggests to increase the problem.

I dont do shit. Guess what? there are assholes in this world you will deal with your whole life. You gonna protest your kids when there 18+ and out of the house. This is the problem with you liberal faggots.

It depends.

Bullies exist in the real world after they get out of snowflake school. It's better to be bullied growing up to toughen you for the real world.

youtu.be/Qc2_rSysXws

>he browses Sup Forums

Maybe not so bad!

It's really sad if taken too far, but it's a necessary thing; it could turn you into a better person by giving you a drive to do something about your bully.
But of course, it all depends on the way your parents (or the people around you) have taught you to deal with the problem. And it depends on your mindset.

sage this shit anons

sometimes the school is too preoccupied with its own image to aknowledge that it is even happening, sometimes private schools end up blaming the student getting bullied rather than the bully.

The madman

I mean, you could punch the bully, get punished for that by the school authorities for about a week - but your parents, and you will feel good this. There's nothing quite like driving a fist into a bullies' faces and making him recognize them as a threat.
Or you could just endure it all, in a depersonalization-like manner; just like the people these days tell their kids.
>just don't give them attention and give the satisfaction lel
>just endure it, it will stop soon as they begin to think you're boring - they'll look for a new target :^)
The second one is incredibly damaging to people in the long term; just punch the fuck out of your bullies and show them who's boss; you might get a sermon by your teachers and by the school psychologists, but you and your parents will be proud about that.

Private schools are no better than public for preventing bullying

>what is Sup Forums stance on bullying?
it's biologically necessary. it forces conformation to primate social hierarchies and norms.
>how would you help your children to avoid being bullied?
tell them to stop being faggots

Give me your fucking Neetbux kid, or I'll give you a black eye!

weight training from freshman to senior did this for me too

we should increase bullying and shit posting we need more thick skinned people

Having a confederate flag and shilling this hard, GTFO jew!

also have the principal tell them to thair face that they are making them self a target

>be me
>7th grade: bullied incessantly
>8th grade: got good at wrestling
>9th-10th grade: everyone accused me of using steroids for being so swole and lifting so much
>11th grade: state champion
>12th grade: state champion again, nationally ranked

Its natural and is good for kids to learn to stand up for themselves. What isn't natural is telling kids they can't fight back or they'll be suspended. Why is this pushed so often?

My situation was not quite the same, I handled it differently, but at the end of HS I was friends with almost everyone in my class (the rest were just distanced, it's not like they hated me). People also drove me around in their cars to various places - we traveled around the region, were to places we've never considered going to, broke some laws; we taught some lads how to drive - it was a dashing success. That's not everything that happened, but my god, I did not expect this shit in middle school. I feel kinda sad about the fact that I'm likely not going to see these guys again.

Because it's "it's the intelligent thing to do :^)".
Honestly though, it probably has to do with the school's public image.

Bullying is a very natural social mechanism, it weeds out the weak in society and in many cases turns the weaker into the stronger. It also serves a purpose to discourage abnormal behaviors that if left unchecked would lead to narcissism and other ego complexes that are inherent in sociopathic people in a society. Anyone in this thread who is against bullying was probably bullied as a child after being raised to believe in the false notion that everyone must respect you, everyone MUST like you and be nice to you no matter what. "When a bully comes after you, do not lay down and play nice. Get even! This is not your typical advice, but it is real life advice. If you do not get even, you are just a schmuck."
-Donald J. Trump
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1975&v=rd0AdArPjqU

>It's ok goy
>It's just their culture
>Only you can be racist
>Accept lowered T
>Keep your eyes down
>This will work out well

Public image? When i was growing up the image of the school was all about parents talking to each other about how many untouchable groups of thugs got away with roaming the hallways and bullying the kids. Then again public schools dont have to do jack shit, and zoning laws dictate that you really dont have a choice if you can't afford private school.

BJJ lessons at the local grappler's den

Bullying will never stop and avoiding it is impossible except for maybe homeschooling.
Getting bullied can either make you more of a man or fuck your head up for years to come.
Just teach your kids how to fight, buy em a punching bag and make sure they know not to take any shit from anybody

They can't bully you if they're dead.

From age 4 forward get your kids (both girls and boys) in Brazillian Jiu Jitsu classes and muay thai. Yes they have classes for kids. By the time they are 8-15 ages when bullying is worst your child will be confident and able to physically take care of themselves. They will also look out for others and be anti bullying. So if some kid bullies them they will be be warned and then choked out. My friends son was in 2nd grade and choked out the 11 yo school bully after this bully was repeatedly warned and told not to bother him.

This is my best advice.

A strong person lifts others up and isn't weak like a bully who wants to belittle and tear others down.

What are you talking about... Most bullies do so because they cannot perform well in school or have shit family lives... Most turn out to be low level workers and/or take shit jobs. You think the kid who bullies because he cannot read will actually magically transform into a fortune 500 ceo?

Now no one fucks with you... user is a living example of my advice. Teach your kids wrestling, bjj, or muay thai/boxing and they will be fine and accomplish things in life. Keep up the good work user.

Poland knows

Has anyone else never been bullied here though? I feel like my semi-sociopathy might have helped it

investigate why bullies bully
put an end to it, as someone authorized
kick the shit out of bullies bullying my child as a parent

you're supposed to beat up the dad dude

>how would you help your children to avoid being bullied?

Teach them to be stronger than the bully

thanx bro

but how?