The Trump administration is a sick joke

The Trump administration is a sick joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BqXWhG6IZ50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get raked leaf

A FUCKING LEAF ON A NATIONAL FLAG
ISN'T IT A FUCKING JOKE?

>inb4 (((Aquafresh)))

Sick jokes are funny

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

Canadians put the leaf on their flag because like leaves, Canada will turn brown before it dies.

GET WELL SOON, OBAMALEAF

Not sure if copy pasta, but as a freedomburger who has friends from Canada, and who has lived in Europe for quite a long time, this rant is pretty true.

Everyone I don't like is a Nazi!

We are not Nazis holy fuck

C L O W N
L
O
W
N

> say's the leaf
> l
> e
> a
> f
FUCK OFF

Yeah canada is so fucking embarassmemt

>liberals want to remove trolls by feeding them

Go punch a Nazi then you faggot

underrated

OccupyDemocrats is an unfunny joke

>the nazis were back in charlottesville
oh, honey…
if the nazis were ever in charlottesville, you'd know it.

>when the president of the US doesn't understand the first amendment to the constitution.

first amendment doesn't apply to civil law, dumbass.
Libel, malicious falsehood, defamation, etc., are not protected by the first amendment.

when did occupy become a mouthpiece for millionaires?

>we
but if "we're" not Nazis then it isn't as brave and impressive and virtue signaling for them. it would seem silly going this far against people who just have peaceful but different views. gotta make it seem like they're fighting the good fight so they can do no wrong

Nazism will win

What a meaningless post.
The whole image... it means nothing

Speak for yourself retard

this guy is LITERALLY A NAZI and definitely not the type of person Trump was referring to when he said some people there were 'good people'
youtu.be/BqXWhG6IZ50

Germany didn't start the first world war, though.

powerful, brave, stunning

truly morally good

I'm shaking

Oh, I get it now white people are bad. Thanks Facebook meme.

>trump has to condemn every single white supremacist in existence every time they breathe or he is one of them

Logic kek

>But they lost their minds
If they had truly lost their minds, NFL players will be in their graves right now and all liberal judges will be killed. How typical of brain dead liberals.

meanwhile, it takes Hillary 5 days to condemn a rapist that donated millions of dollars to her and Obama has still yet to utter a word about one of his largest donors

Nuclear war with Canada when?

people who think one person with a nazi flag that was just removed from its packaging are 'nazis marching in the streets' are stupid as fuck
liberals are largely disarmed, if there were nazis here they'd know it

Damn dude this is pretty good

>not a single argument in this thread except reddit tier "fucking leaf" memes

Geo flags were a mistake

youre a fucking traitor and a cuck
note : only vancouver cucks and eastern canadians are this cucked

Open your mouth to me and you'll catch a bullet with it, criminal.

Shut up you dumb leaf bitch. The "Nazis" were there for a few minutes and there was only a small handful. NOBODY is talking about it.

I fucking love this board.

>tfw far-right who dislikes nazis
>tfw I get lumped in with faggot nazis who are ideologically left-wing

>only nazis stand for the flag

Oy vey! The Nazis