What the fuck is this?

What the fuck is this?
I would post link but it got it from some app on my tablet and it didn't have a link.

go pay your tv licence

You're looking at 15 years in prison if you say you don't like the Moslems raping your daughter.

Are you not bothered by the fact that the internet might be regulated? This is fucked. The internet is where we go to be free.

Nice American dream you got going on there Jamal

And what do you propose we do about it then? All these slimy politicians have to do is reframe their censorship proposals along the very clearly defined partisan lines and bam it will get some support. More importantly however is that unified opposition to it will dry up as people are far more concerned about trashing their political opposites and being right than anything else.

To be honest I don't know, but I don't like the sound of regulated internet at all. You have a good point, too.

You British, booger eating, dum dums have allowed your government to strip you of your freedoms. You deserve what's coming to you.

I completely sympathise with you though. I too am just at a complete loss at what we can do

The US is headed down that road. e.g. the current shitstorm about the FCC and net neutrality.

No u

This

we need an updated version

double if you try to stop them from doing it yourself

I thought you brexited to stop this bullshit? How do you leave the EU and then still let the EU fuck you? Are you doing it for free?

No they brexited because we didn't want to be big brothered like they are which caused Bong butthurt so they took it all on Poles.

UMA

We did, and I'm royally pissed about shit like this.

maybe you guys have some ye olde dueling rules that you can put to use

finally, no more britcucks on my internet...

Once we're through over here, we're coming back for you pops.

This is how they plan on dealing with Islamic Terrorism. They'll put any native Brit into prison for talking about it while censoring the internet and media of any hint of the truth.

What you need is to start smuggling weapons into your country, and to fight for every inch of ground.

This, overrule the court by using my right of battle when I shit talk Mohammed over the onternet

press the share button and copy the link you fucking mong

Yeah, I can't wait till they are banned from accessing the wwb "for their own good".