youtube.com/watch?v=HIgkGkZxC2g

Discuss.

EXPLOS

>Why does love always diminish?

I want to heal Crusch for Felix.

Redemption time.

This is Satella?

Shouldn't she be half-elf?

I can still see dark hands when Puck annihilates the cultists, so does that mean Betelgeuse will still put up a fight?

Or is Puck just avoiding him to torture him along with Subaru?

That's Echidna the witch of greed.

What is her expression trying to convey?

My husband, Subaru, will regain his glory!

Time for him to be an autist one final time. I wonder how Rem will handle it compared to Emilia?

Spoil me Sup Forums

Does Subaru grow the fuck up? Will we actually see that in the anime?

Episode 18

Episode 18

If it's his one final time for being an autist, that kind of answers your question.

Next episode

>is Subaru's main girl
>is in a relationship with Subaru and even kissed him
>is cucking Rem every living second
>can even wear Rem's own maid uniform better then her

War. Hero. Time.

Rem was completely fine with him still loving Emilia though.

I can't wait for her to get an AU story so we'll never know who truly win the Subaru bowl.

You forgot that she is a whore.

We do have an Emilia AU. Its the Echidna AU.

FELIX IS THE BEST

>can even wear Rem's own maid uniform better then her
That parts a blatant lie.

How does it f e e l Remfags

Will the anime ending finally purge most of the waifufags?

I LOVE FELIX

It's just not the same.
At this rate though Subaru might not even end with a waifu, that's too much happiness for the author I'm sure.

FELIX IS THE WORST

>Look carefully as the man whom you fell in love becomes the best and coolest of the heroes!

AROUND ELVES

WATCH YOURSELVES

WHY DID THE ANIME SKIP THIS

>Implying

Everyone and their mother knows what will happen on episode 25.

Look at me, I'm a FelixCancerfag and I love sucking dick and big disgusting hairy balls

So I looked up this character when she was mentioned in the previous thread. Is Kobosuba good?

Desire to protect you even though you want to protect her.

AROUND ELVES

RELAX YOURSELVES

Because time constraints

Look at me, I'm a FelixCancerFag and I samefag shitpost just to look important because I'm an attention whore

Emilia's contract with Puck:

>I will be active only from 9 am to 5 pm
>Do not ask about my relationship with Beatrice
>Do not look into mirrors or go near large bodies of water
>I will choose your hairstyle every morning
>Groom my fur regularly
>Have some exercise when you wake up and before going to bed.
>Do not be picky about food
>Talk with lesser spirits every morning and evening

I know Emilia's envious of Rem's popularity, but stealing her clothes is just kind of pathetic.

Look at me, I'm a degenerate trap wannabee who doesn't find any guy to fuck me because I'm too lazy to shave everyday so I spam Felix to make tral look more acceptable

Subaru's lowest point in the series

I'd let her corrupt me

>Pic related happens
>He's a cat
>Cats have 9 lives

So anons, how many times has he died already?

Look at me, I'm a FelixCancerFag and I have a whole folder of Felix pic just to spam Sup Forums and i'm too lazy to change the title to not make it look abvious that I'm all alone posting this shit

More than 9 times that's for sure.

Don't care, just want him to be wasted completely.

Oh no, you found out!

So we're getting side story then

>has a penis
>with those hips

It's better than Re:Zero for sure.

I know right

I just realised she looks a lot like Chaika.

Nice cosplay user

>literally to lazy to breathe

>merely struggling to survive
Al plays Dark Souls I see.

it's Echidna, best girl of the show

>it's Echidna, best girl of the show
Why?

LNfags need to stop posting about characters that haven't appeared yet.

I'm a FelixCancerFag and I love licking big hairy disgusting sweaty balls

so who's the strongest bishop?
Regulus ? Ley/Louis/Roy ? Sirius ? Capella ? Bete?

Stop posting this ugly fanart.

Regulus

I need Crusch to rip those ribbons off in the fit of rage. They are clearly VERY important to him.

Suck my cock.

weakest?

You've already asked that.
People being hipsters.

the text is making me throw up

So I guess if this is the case, could it be that the witches do take over the body of others ala Roswaal. I was pretty surprised that the candidates do reflect the sins. Though Rem being lust would be the icing on the cake. Now they're only lacking Gluttony.

Roy

>with Crusch since they were kids
>blond hair third wheel wants to marry her
>blond hair dies
>Felix very good healer, was "unable" to heal him
>Felix the only person who can deceive Crusch

I wonder who killed him.

Its not gay if its a feminine dick
You are being attracted towards feminine features, if you were attracted to a masculine dick THEN it would be gay

Sirius is ironically the weakest despite her Kiznaiver abilities.
Regulus can be considered the strongest until you get his wives out of the picture. He sucks at fighting.
Betelgeuse's hands are technically slow but if it connects to you, a real bad time will begin. He can also induce fear and possess bodies.
Capella is very powerful with being able to survive and heal fatal wounds. Power of surprise on her side.
The three bottom feeders are able to gain skills from those they ate but get vulnerable when eating a fake name. They even have lunar and solar eclipse. In terms of danger, the bottom feeders.
In terms of damage, possibly Regulus.

Too bad Crusch's memories are gone

>They even have lunar and solar eclipse.
What do these do?

>weakest yet can still kill everyone in an instant
It's alright. Still better than anything anyone else has.

Cat will slip it to her during some weak moment and when she gets her memories back...

Which sins do these each bishop correspond to?

Does everyone in the cult can see the unseen hands?

Fuck your shit up if you don't have a light source I guess.

Bottom feeders-Bizarre Eating, Satiation, Gourmet-Gluttony
Regulus-Greed
Capella-Lust
Sirius-Wrath
Betelgeuse-Sloth
Pride and Envy are vacant.

The seven

Sirius Wrath
Regulus Greed
Bete Sloth
Capella Lust
The other 3 are Gluttony

Why is that?

Is anyone going to translate the preview?

EXUUUUUUU

PULOOOOSIYOOOOOON

Something akin to:
>Subaru: Now that the story is nearing the climax and things are getting heated, let's watch the next episode preview, shall we, Emilia-tan?
>Emilia: Ku,ku,ku. I have long been waiting for a chance like this, for our meeting here was destined by the world.
>Subaru: ..Emilia-tan?
>Emilia: My name is Emilia! A half-elf magic-user as well as a candidate for the succession of the throne!
>Subaru: Emilia-tan? What got into you so suddenly, Emilia-tan?! Tell me, what happened, Emilia-tan?!!
>Emilia: Doth thou desire my forbidden Witch's power, shunned for being too mighty? If so, then thou should prepare to gaze at the extreme/final abyss together with me.
>Subaru: That's not right! That's very wrong, Emilia-tan! It's wrong in so many ways, Emilia-tan!
>Emilia: Next time, Start from Zero. EXPLOOOO-!!
>Subaru: I won't let you finish that!

The PV script was written by the author of Konosuba who is friends with Re:Zero's author (frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if they were dating or sth, konosuba's author is a grill). Also Emilia's VA voiced Megumin.

>Heinkel kidnapped Felt just so he could have Reinhard protect him due to fear of the whole commotion the bishops were causing in the city

Wow.

I like this Emilia. It's a shame we won't see Satella for a while.

>Re:Zero's author is a sadist
>Konosuba's author likes anal play

Its like a match made in heaven

>Subaru being able to see Betelgeue's hands in episode 17

At this point, there’s no excuse for you having not picked up on the fact that Re:Zero is actually a symbolic story about somebody overcoming various flaws in the real world.

Betelguese is Sloth, the sin responsible for why Subaru is a NEET and why he waivers between confidence and complete uselessness throughout the story.

Act 1 intentionally made it look as though Subaru was a predictable anime protagonist creating the illusion of a story. He aced through it viewing his situation the same way you would want to view yourself in a similar situation.

Act 2 deconstructs the idea of a NEET acting optimally in a challenging situation. Subaru is criticized for being unambitious by other characters, and his request changes from being employed to being a permanent guest cause he was tired of working. Subaru struggles with rather he wants to live an easy NEET life, or a life where he has friends. He decides that his life would be better with friends, but after working for a couple days, he starts acting deliberately pathetic in front of Rem and Emilia to garner sympathy from them, and Emilia lets him take the day cause he cries in her lap.

Act 3 Subaru habitually uses Emilia and Rem to get out of doing work. His outbursts around Emilia, and continual promise breaks were him getting Emilia to clean up his messes. Emilia finally gets fed up with it. He feigns insanity because Rem still enables his antics, but Betelguese shows the consequences of his destructive habits. In a last-ditch effort, he tries getting the other candidates to fall for his pathetic charade, but they all see through him, and he faces Emilia alone and begins a conversation that is really him talking to himself. He invokes the curse as a sign that he’s both willing to take the burden, and that there are no easy routes in life.

He can then start to see the Betelguese's invisible hands because he has finally overcome the sin of sloth.

Wait seriously?

Look at me

I'm a FelixCancerfag and I love sucking dick and big hairy sweaty disgusting balls

>He has overcome sloth

He has not. Episode 18 is him trying to run away from everything due being tired of trying. It's just that every single time he dies, his stench grows stronger, and his affinity with witch shit does too.

Jesus christ.

Just date him if you want to, no one cares.