>only about 0.3% of population is muslim
>removed t*rks throughout our history
>totally destroyed mongol(huns) empire in the middle of Europe
>growing economy
>gorgeous women
>last descedants of Roman empire legionnairs

Come home, White man, come home

Other urls found in this thread:

ozy.com/fast-forward/can-refugees-breathe-new-life-into-irelands-empty-towns/80742
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1gXP4yY_w4
agerpres.ro/economie/2017/10/10/fmi-si-a-imbunatatit-estimarile-privind-cresterea-economiei-romaniei-in-2017-si-2018-16-13-44
youtube.com/watch?v=iDDrXSae6q0
youtube.com/watch?v=sdSA8D9c4TU
youtube.com/watch?v=QHKoMeKLdH4
youtube.com/watch?v=9DzJewhtbDI
youtube.com/watch?v=DaUczTvW2HI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ccnk_Ry4u1M
equineteurope.org/IMG/pdf/ebs_437_en.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Meme flag
>Sucks gypsy dick
God I hate Nazi's more than anyone. Degenerate leftist LARPers

kys

kys too

>swedistani

shitskins aren't welcome here

bump

>We wuz Romans
>We wuz Dacian
>We wuz Vlach

I thought they were all gypsies there. Pardon, if I'm mistaken.

>returning it's rightful clay

FTFY, chen-xiang

Still the same shitty eastern europeon trash. Being branded as gyppos serves them right.

I thought you were all russian rapebabies there. Pardon..oh wait, it's true

enjoy your ugly women being fucked by paki gangs, lol

Good work being a country nobody gives a fuck about.

>Sucking g*psy dick with a meme flag

>implying the same doesn't happen in romania with gyppos

Do you enjoy refugees in your villages?

ozy.com/fast-forward/can-refugees-breathe-new-life-into-irelands-empty-towns/80742

>stop projecting

Comeone gypsie show your flag, if you are sucking your own dick then at least be open about it.

t. butthurt non-white mongol, KYS

BS.My country is full of you degenerate retards,you behave like wild animals

>steal a bunch of land from someone
>still take backseat on the global stage
At least you niggers are participating in something relevant for a change

Immfucking big Romania guy driving taxi in Canada

>most based Latin speakers
eh
>one of the most racist
literally race mix with gypo mutts and their last queen had a turk lover but ok
>.3% muzzie
and 10% gypsey
>kebab remover
*russians did it for you
>destroyed mongols
literally had their monasteries overrun and converted into mongol outposts
>growing economy
can only go up when you have nothing
>gorgeous women
mustaches

AVE! Their national food is shit legionnaires ate daily

hahahhahahahahhaha

>implying that we need approval of 56%

>D&C shill and cuck

>mongol
>hungary

Not since they have been repeatedly and literally fucked over by turks, russians, germans and all the other neighbouring countries. Racemixing hungshits need to die.

>one of the most racist people in Europe

Romania is as developed as an average Middle Eastern country. Their feeling of racial superiority is completely unjustified.

>only about 0.3% of population is muslim

Romania has few Muslims, but it’s Muslim population is extremely influential. In the last elections in Romania, one of the candidates for the post of Prime Minister was a Muslim. Has any other Western country (besides Bosnia, Albania, Turkey and Russia) ever had a Muslim candidate for such a high position?

t.butthurt somali

>Proud Romanian
>hides under nazi flag
hahahhahah, go suck some hungarian cock your southern cuck. Sudist prost Pula mea sigur. :))

t.

Natalia is hot AF tho

>Growing economy

Coaie cand va vad cu asemenea aberatii imi dau seama de ce suntem niste cretini ca si popor,daca mata sterge la cur 20 de mosnegi prin vest si iti trimite tie 1-2k euro pe luna sa ai bani de participat la olimpiada de spart seminte si baut pet de 2L in parc cu toti boschetarii, sau faci out-sourcing in Cluj cu toate ovarele mergatoare pe 4k£ pe luna, asta nu inseamna ca toata populatia o duce la fel.

Treziti-va in pula mea odata ca 40% din PIB e imprumutat, si cacatul ala de crestere economica e bazata pe consum, daca vine ilie capsunaru' cu maria de pe plantatie si cheltuie salarii din vest si normal ca e crestere economica, asa as vrea sa mai vina odata o criza ca in 2008 sa fac spam cu stiri de crestere economica pana cand imi iau ban de peste tot.

Eastern Europeans in general are pretty much Arab-tier, I can’t imagine why would anyone be proud of any country from this region.

Romanians are fucking scum. Thieving gypsy bastards the lot of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1gXP4yY_w4

agerpres.ro/economie/2017/10/10/fmi-si-a-imbunatatit-estimarile-privind-cresterea-economiei-romaniei-in-2017-si-2018-16-13-44

stop being self-hating cuck

he is apparently right

If you are a Romanian and you don’t hate yourself, than you are delusional

Romanian gypsy cunts busted for stealing from charity donations

youtube.com/watch?v=iDDrXSae6q0

>we
jej

Suka

>one of the most racist people in Europe

you wot m8

SOLO AMORE PREDATORI FANCULO IL TUO ODIO

Fuck these gypsies. My water pipes went fucking missing again, I had to shower in cold water while thinking of some Romanian crime lord who's just bought himself a new BMW. They have no shame: they beg, steal and scam people in broad daylight; they defraud senior citizens out of their life savings (motherfuckers called my grandfather several month ago pretending to be police officers and demanding "bail money" for my supposed arrest, fortunately Grandpa hadn't been fooled but lots of other old folks had); their brown, smelly children are the most annoying thing imaginable. I can't even commute on a public transport without listening to fucking accordion or being bothered by smelly old women offering to remove a curse from my wallet (yes, that's an actual Romanian "enterprise"). Of course officially they all are poor and oppressed and for that reason they leech on welfare while their kids don't go to school (or go there to extort other children). I have more respect for the lowest of ghetto niggers than for your average Romanian. And the women don't even look that good when they're 20 with ten years "job experience" in prostitution. Fuck off with your gypsy worship, you're likely just another burger who thinks they're so "vibrant" and "with rich culture"; if you like them so much, you can take them all, we will even pay the travel costs.

Soros is fucking killing the country through Macovei. Soros is the reason so many retards shit on the country too, he loves gypsies and it is obsessed with Romania's potential.

British prisons full of Romanian criminal migrants

youtube.com/watch?v=sdSA8D9c4TU

Fucking cunts.

Their food is simple, yet great. Best pork in the world. Their culture is questionable. Women are the cooks and men cant do laundry. Their skills are Muslim tier in that women kbiw specific things and men know different things. Also, romani men under the age of 30 are generally soft handed faggots who have never worked a field.

t. American who married a Romani girl.

I hope they don't age like fucking milk

Literally everyone fuck off from us none of you is white.

Aj keď u nás a u pepíkov boli otázky iné, nás sa pýtali na to či by sme sa cítili comfy v manželstve a ich sa pýtali iba o "priateľstve".

Police bust 'Romanian Criminals Academy' gang operating across western Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=QHKoMeKLdH4

do you faggots understand that Roma and Romanians are different thing?
Roma are literally gypsies

Qt gypsy

romanian and hungarian women seem (to me) to be the best looking women in the world.

Also kys and get out of my country nigger lover
if it ain't white it ain't right

Only ally or even nation not to betray us but even help us 3 times in 20th century

cool

I know some Romanian women which are 40 years old and are still beautiful.
Ad for the soft-handed part, I can tell you that it's true for Urban romanians. Those living in more rural areas start working early.

fake news
most of them were caugh for some light stuff, meanwhile UK police let paki rapists go

good post

bad post, prolly some hungarian on erasmus in Poland

lets go to war then faggot , oh wait 30k military ...SAD

Thanks for appreciation.

They are all niggers of once great Continent , fucking gypsies

He is talking about gypsys , not Romanian women
I almost fell in love with a Romanian girl with light brown hair pale skin and blue eyes, she was older than me though and this killed it

Romanian Cash Point (ATM's) Gangs

youtube.com/watch?v=9DzJewhtbDI

Fuck off romania, you are a nation of gypsy criminals and no one likes you.

this pic is so cute

Romania is the drug trafficking capitol of Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=DaUczTvW2HI

From Boston with love. Romania is gr8, m8 (except for the Danube Delta)

Based Czech
This
these guys are Chad AF

>most of them were caugh for some light stuff, meanwhile UK police let paki rapists go

Romanians aren’t much different from Pakis in terms of human development.

Fuck off Romania - I got romance scammed by one of your succubus women.
You're the Chinese mainland of E.Europe

Romanian gypsy beggars in London want British Benefits

youtube.com/watch?v=Ccnk_Ry4u1M

Fuck you, I'm as Slavic as they come. Is dislike of theft, foul smell and crappy music a specifically Hungarian feature? I'm not surprised a gypsy or a gypsy lover would think so.

Seems like I misread.
The only thing I know about American G ypsies is that they throw big-ass parties when people marry , Just like "romanian" gypsies

>Romania is the drug trafficking capitol of Europe.

That’s Russia. We are the drug trafficking capital not just of Europe, but of the entire world. Romania is pretty close to acquiring this status though.

Crappy gypsy country that backstabs their allies in every war

You were taking this survey?

greeting Romania our greatest ally

You would declare war to the most loved country in Europe? Good luck with that.

Looks like 2 furries kissing

No but there were questions somewhere. Can't find them.

Enjoy your third world shithole gypsy

My bad Hungary, this was not for you.

This was for you, you filthy copper thief.

Based magyar lays the smackdown on gypsies
>literally all of the peasants are brown

Romania is shit.

At least Romanians take up arms and fight before potentially switching sides. The spineless Czechs just lay low and then backstab everyone when they are busy dealing with the others. We always bully Slovaks for their lack of history, but honestly they should be happy they don't have a history like yours.

the joke of the universe, speaks.
Fuck off Muhammed.

Nvm I found part of it.

Myslím že to bolo tak e aj "je mi to jedno" bolo vyhodnotené ako netolerantné.

Show us your flag nigger

romanians are subhumans

I'm fairly certain it's Italian. Diasporafags are the worst.

Nice. And was it anonymous? because if not, that could influence the responses.

Tot mai vinde curva ta de ma-ta kurtos kalacs pe drum in Tinutul Cacanesc bai pula bleaga?

Trimite-o la Bucuresti ba, face mai multi bani sugand pula prostule :))))

>take Slovakia from Hungary
>feed them Panslavic bullshit
>tell them how Hungary oppressed them for six million years
>drop them once the Communist meme is over because they are too poor, rural (read: not atheist degenerates) and still too Hungarian
>Slovakia still has an identity crisis and severe insecurity issues
Cute indeed.

t. Most feminist country of the world with the highest rate of single mothers and bastards. White paradise indeed.

>country
it has the population of a "big" city splitted into some meme cities

Literally fuck off Laszlo.

After few years with Czechs we were better on it than for whole time with you. The only thing wich you left here are gypsies. It's a huge shame that beneš decreets weren't applied on hungarians.

It was made by EU so everything is possible.
>equineteurope.org/IMG/pdf/ebs_437_en.pdf

Make up your mind. Are you Dacians? Are you Romans? Are you Slavs? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE?

K

I am greek

My friends let us stop for a moment and think .
We all hate gypsies here for they are like rats , filthy rich nepotist rats. Kinda like jews , but with more begging.
Now, us Romanians also hate gypsies.
The problem is that our countries are lenient with the gypsy scum. For example in Italy Matteo Salvini from Lega Nord ( anti immigration and populist party ) is made fun of because he wants less gypsies and immigrants.
Also some time ago two men caught a gypsy woman trying to steal from the recycle trash and filmed her .
These men were suspended from work.
Politicians and liberals have never had to be in contact with these subhumans , but want to look good and charitable.
So I propose to put our hate against cuck politicians and lefties which have the heart on the left but the wallets in the right. Fighting between us is counterproductive .

Iki is it you?

>Let's show some respect to this based country:

the absolutely only, truly based and glorious thing that came out of Romania is Vlad the impaler and the legend of Dracula.

give me ur best romanian memes
go