Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/144224655/#144224655
toranoana.jp/mailorder/ebk/
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=55401
pastebin.com/PVSazEW3
mangaupload.net/cambrian-カンブリアン-v1-3/
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=129572
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A noose, but I can't tie it right. I've looked at all the tutorials online but still can't figure it out.

Seriously what's your problem?

I don't have a gun to make it quick.

Enough with the smart talk I'm trying to help

Use a belt. Stick the end through the buckle to form a loop and then wedge the end in the top of a door frame. Keep in mind that you don't need to be hanging off the ground. Look up "partial suspension" hangings. They're very effective.

Source: three years of scanlating experience

In between series. I need a recommendation for something that's finished, not too long (10 volumes at most), hasn't been translated.

There's this oneshot I dumped two weeks ago. No one ever edited it, so someone pls do:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/144224655/#144224655

Just mention that the TL was done by Sup Forumsnons in your credit page or release it as and Sup Forumsnonymous release. Thanks.

Cambrian, it's good stuff

>hasn't been translated
You mean completely untouched or abandoned partway? If the latter,

Kuusou Kagaku Edison (2 out of 3 volumes untranslated)
Time of Eve manga (1.5 out of 2 volumes untranslated)

Literally anyone could do that, why aren't you?

Next Those Who Hunt Elves chapter is almost ready, just waiting for the redraw guy to get back to me.

Sorry, forgot genre notes. I don't really like stuff with too much fanservice, and slapstick/boke+tsukkomi stuff isn't my thing either. Doesn't mean the series has to be serious drama or anything but canned humor is kinda boring.

Prefer the former, but would go for the latter if it was really good or if not too much had been done.

I don't want it to look like shit.

Have you asked anyone to do it or have you been waiting for someone to just come along and do it?

Visit Habanero Scans. Elemhunter has a tumblr where he uploads a fuckton of raw manga that he scanned and have never been touched by TL.

deadscanlations.tumblr.com
I'm sure you'll find something you like.

This is the first time, I'm asking. There was guy there who wanted to do it a day later, but I waited two weeks now and he never delivered.

>deadscanlations.tumblr.com

Thanks, browsing through it right now.

Goddammit Yomawari-sensei looked really good but someone picked it up recently.

>most of those will never ever be picked up
>nor will Western publishers dig them up and publish official translations
Ever notice that publishing companies tend to only license manga that have had substantial fan scans/exposure courtesy of pirates?

I'm not sure if it's necessary causation. You could say that a series that's more likely to get scanlated is more likely to get licensed because of the same factor: that they appeal to more people than the obscure stuff. It doesn't necessarily mean that scanlation has anything directly to do with a series getting picked up for official translation.

Volume 8 is translated, looking for Typesetters because I am too lazy for that.

Is someone ripping or scanning Comic Beam? I'm looking for this month's issue as well as the next ones for Takako Shimura's Battery adaptation.

I'll do it.

Btw, do you have the Romaji name for this?

Had anyone ripped toranoana digital doujinshi? Seems to be just hosting on web reader.
toranoana.jp/mailorder/ebk/

You planning to tl TWHE DX as well?

Bumping for this as well.

You can still pick it up, their TL is iffy and the raws they used suck.

>Cambrian
Raws where? I only ever saw chapter 1 and wondered where it went but couldn't find raws for its magazine after.

Oh, I started Nico Tanigawa's Write sisters but nobody's typesetting them as far as I know.

How do you get someone to pick up a series?

Depends, usually just a dump could attract enough attention

Commission it Jew.

Don't have it be another series about a dumb MC and a dumb as a brick/abusive as fuck heroine.

Not like formulaic as shit episodic lewd loli comedy manga is much better tbqh fampai.

Give me the booty

Name 10 formulaic-as-shit non-hentai loli manga.

Be honest.

This was posted last week. Does someone pick up it?
pastebin.com/y2UFvwXE

>non-hentai
Why does it have to be non-h? That shit is borderline-H anyway same shit really.

>Moonspeak: "Flat makes right"
>check translation out of morbid curiosity
>"Flat chests are justice"
FUCK YOU
U
C
K

Y
O
U

Bullet The Wizard

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=55401

Done by Gunsmith Cats' author.

But that's a perfectly acceptable translation, besides Flat not rhyming as well as might makes right.

>tfw you have to keep dropping series since interest goes down after like 5 chapters and you need that rush of new series e-peen.

You're right, it should be TL'd as Perflat.

Be dead and stay dead, japanzai.

willing to be redrawer if someone is interrested

People like you are cancer.

Then go translate doujins and oneshots.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I wonder if there's something wrong with waiting for the anime adaptation to come out and just paraphrasing whatever HorribleSubs comes out with.

Just translate oneshots or 1 volume long series, there's tons of them. Otherwise, you're scum.

saw this on mangahelpers & it piqued my interest, anyone care to pick it up

Don't attempt to translate if you don't know Japanese.

I know enough, just that the adaptation is already airing soon and I doubt I can finish before the subs start popping up.

But people are only really interested in new series, not so much one-shots or hentai. So I just usually do a few chapters saying some other group can continue if they want to.

Nice try, japanzai. Last I checked there's way more dead projects than projects that actually gets picked up.

Well yeah they don't usually get picked up, (since other groups know there's only e-peen scraps left after those first few chapters). Blame the readers for not commenting and caring enough.

Kill yourself

>other groups
Just say you.

Oh please we all know there's no point to doing this shit besides the e-peen.

Yes, here's your (You). Is your e-penis erect enough?

Could be harder tbqh.

What's an E-peen?

Not the point. 力こそ正義 was literally a translation of 'might makes right'. 正義 typically means what is morally right, and too few weeb TLs are aware of the distinction. Rarely does translating it as "justice" work except in grandiose examples like Death Note.

It's like an e-cigarette, but for faggots like . They absolutely have to have a cock in their mouth, so they use an e-peen to avoid stinking up the room for everyone else.

That's weird, it's stinking up this thread for everyone else.

Doesn't 'justice' mean what's morally right in the first place?

This is why I like sniping a series. I wait until a series gets popular and then I start speed scanslating it to ride the wave.

Zenbu, Kimi no Sei da

Anyone?

This. That translation is totally fine, although I would've gone with "Flat is justice" in the same vein

Ok you're even more of a scum than the other guy.

I have all rippers I've ever known, but I've never heard someone make a tool for toranoana. You should make a request for it to the great reverse engineers.

Do you happen to know where to find a copy of the EBJ ripper? I'm looking through the archives but haven't found a working link yet.

Is there a reason no one seems to be ripping scanlations from that shitty Manga Reborn kickstarter thing? I can't imagine they have particularly stringent measures to make that difficult. Is the translation quality that questionable, or has just no one cared enough to bother?

I think even the Java one doesn't works on latest ebj update . It needed script to do the job

I see. So does that leave screen-capturing programs as the only option?

I've been using this greasemonkey script. Seems to work fine.
pastebin.com/PVSazEW3

Note that people have reported it causing their browser to crash, probably due to memory things.
As far as I can tell it's to do with how the actual saving of the images works, it'd need to be made into a proper extension to fix it.

Wow, it works. Thank you, user. Now I can start on some projects I've had in mind.

Whenever I get there yes

Also could someone help me out with the making of page, I can't read half of it

They are very easy to find, I would love to do it myself but I'm busy with other stuff.

mangaupload.net/cambrian-カンブリアン-v1-3/

Making a time machine

Oh, I was thinking of this: mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=129572

That's not even anywhere near difficult handwriting, hell not even any ryakuji. If you can read that stop translating now for the love of god.

I was wondering how is pic related scanlation progressing?

What is it? Looks lewd.

Dude, this isn't the first time you had to do this. Are you sure you should be translating at all? There more you had to ask about legible handwriting, the more it's beginning to seem like you're using machine translate and they're not good at OCR handwritten text.

It's not that I can't read it it's that I can't read parts of it nimrod and if you know then kindly post it

Find me something that you can read for free using their viewer on that site and I'll check it out.

What part can't you read?

You can't be serious, because I can't read most of it does not mean I use machine translation. And it was be unreadable if I did.

Like the other guy said, the text aren't even that difficult to discern in this one. Sorry, but it does reflect badly on you because again, it's happened before with similar situation and those aren't even that complex.

>can't read most of it
>most of it
It does however mean that you might just not be ready to do translation.

The bit with the 10 and the middle character at the bottom right of the box

Mean to type can not can't

>Mean to type can not can't
The sentence wouldn't even make sense if you'd typed "can."

Sure buddy

>10巻 参照
>映像自粛

You really aren't ready to translate, mate.

The fixed OMD (ver.1.6.2) is never shared in the public places even on the archives, so at first you should find the anons who modified it or is having it.

Anyone interested in Thunderbolt fantasy comic?