Commie cunts

who's the hottest commie cunt bitch? would you fuck pic related? at least she used to be funny. maybe she's just been blackmailed.

>fuck a commie

Scenario A:
>it has your child murdered and scooped from the womb

Scenario B:
>It divorces you while demanding child support and raising your child to be an absolute degenerate

Scenario C:
>you kill yourself

>who's the hottest commie cunt bitch?
a. There isn't one. b. No. c. No.

I hate to admit it, but I fapped to that chick Mouldilocks who got punched in the face by an Alt-Righter.

No, but I would breed the shit out of Camila.

Is she gonna pull a Marisa Tomei.

can't disagree

just bc she's hot doesn't mean i'd fuck her irl

lol. she was hot. we're gonna need a pic to relate to.

oO

>marisa tomei is fucking jimmy fallon
i give her an 8

>calling yourself liberal
>calling yourself feminist
>hasn't been photographed nude

People like this make me sick.

there's got to at least be some fake nudes of her for you to fap to

Shes been ugly for at least a decade, saw her in 2009 at a concert sidestage (all points west festival). Fat nasty

>confirmed
all leftist bitches that were ever hot are fat and ugly now

I would fuck literally anyone with tits that showed the slightest bit of interest in me.

Watch "The Wrestler" for fucks sake

kim jong un has tits

>jimmy fallon

2009?

also, real wrastlin is based as shit

looks like jimmy fallon

Do have a bit of a fetish for a psycho femnazi thicc tattooed commie slut to dominate me.

fucking leafs

Ikr

I think Yvette would be a fantastic fuck, a real wildcat, I like to imagine I have her from behind, her hair wrapped around my left fist which is tight up against the base of her skull, my right thumb is deeply inserted into her pristine 'tight as a Chainman's wink' arsehole, with the rest of that hand gripping her lower back real tight, so I can feel the base of her spine betwixt thumb and gripping fingers. I'm fucking her just to the point where she's about to cum, I feel the first hot flushes on my dick as the early convulsions of her imminent orgasm begin to crush down upon my shaft, at this point I shout 'I AM A NAZI YOU STUPID GOOK CUNT!' THE. BEST. RODEO. EVER. ensues as she thrashes about mid orgasm trying to eject me like a panicked polecat, but I manage to stay mounted long enough to empty my balls deep inside her tight little Marxist twat. As she slumps defeated and in tears I withdraw my dripping dick from it's sweaty meat sheath and wipe it dry on her Antifa t shirt, which I then drop onto her back. 'Just Makin' America Great Again Bitch' I say as I leave her sobbing and quivering, stranded somewhere between ecstasy and despair on the floor of her empty class room.

3/10
i bet she gives good head until she bites off your cock.

Leafs