BREAKING: O’Keefe Drops Part 2 Undercover Video on New York Times

Youtube and Facebook implicated in new video

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/breaking-okeefe-drops-part-2-undercover-video-new-york-times/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=97&v=r0c1Bph1jrQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5854-qAqkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this fuckwad couldnt pass a basic journalism course at a community college

stop it

Oh look.... ITS FUCKING NOTHING

I'm going to watch it - but if it's just more of the beta lying to the roasting to impress them, I'm done with PV

PV intern here, I've watched the videos already and sadly they're nothing. Jake O'keafe is grilling up a great big juicy nothingsteak and you're all going to be sorely disappointed. Hey I love the guy but I just want you guys to not get your hopes up. You shouldn't even bother watching any of it.

So many shills in here trying to slide this. lol. nice try faggots.
this is big.

>fucking nothing
I hope it kills both platforms, along with David Brock.

you can't slide a thread by posting in it, dummy.

Yuge if factual

Man, so many false flag shills in here pretending to be shilling against this video.

>sage option
>concern troll as nothing

Leftypol pls go

All you have to do to pass journalist school is to prove that you hate the white man

>ITS NOTHING GOYS. ITS ALL OUT OF CONTEXT AND EDITED STOP LEARNING THE TRUTH STOP I BEG OF YOU JUST LET IT GO AND OPEN UP TINDER AND GO GET AIDS JUST STOP LEARNING THE TRUTH. HERE, LET ME LEGALIZE WEED SO WE DONT NEED TO SHUT ANYTHING DOWN JUST STOP IT GOYS STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

Based Mediaman destroying msm one video at a time

youtube is corrupt, its all corrupt, we all know this but this is great for proving shit to normies

>you must pass a course to report the truth

Why?

sliding is getting the thread to drop sooner than it would otherwise - this is only accomplished by posting 'slide threads' which take up space and force the thread being 'slid' to the bottom faster.

>look guys, shills are trying to hide our propaganda from you, that must mean it's something they don't want you to see!
>we swear it's totally not just us pretending to be shills who are against this video to trick you into watching it, it's really all these evil shadowy jewish governmental groups!

Keefe is a living legend.

leftism is aquired at university courses

We all knew, it's nice to have the truth

>O’Keefe
this guy is literally a its fucking nothing meme

which you can't do if people are engaged in commenting in the thread
thus the attempts to attack the subject's importance

Arent fb and jewtube crapping out at the moment? Awfully coincidental

bump

>Youtube and Facebook, a privates businesses, moderate and curate their front page

Holy shit! This is WAY worse than GOOGLE changing their front page ICON.

keep it bumped.

>O’Keefe
O'Fuckoff OP

Russian jew produced shit

Remember to post pictures, keep the thread bumped.

>DRUMPF

fb is trying to get people back on by integrating stories into the website
further capitalizing on ideas stolen from snapchat is the best they can do right now

When facebook having some service issues is "breaking news"

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

It doesn't matter. He still has the goods. Should everyone just discount these videos because of what you say? I don't think so.

>Yes goys stop believing what you see and hear with your own eyes and ears. Instead listen to our spin on things. Isnt it much easier to let someone tell you how you should feel about something rather than develop opinions for yourselves. Just wait until CNN tells you how you should feel about it, it's illegal for you to view it anyway but not illegal for them

gotta get those click shekels

What is going on with Sup Forums mods these days? Move images return a 404

I just finished the video.
Yet another let down.
Don't waste your time..

Next you’ll say you’re sleepy, or go straight for the bullshit and say “you’re sleepy, so so sleepy.”

Bumping for your cheek.

this must be censored... calling youtube red workers, remove views, defund, block comment views, make post fails 20%, move off front page, remove subscribed notifications, pull 5% subscriptions every month,

10/4 , over....

JK also hyped the shit out of his videos, and they always end up being garbage.

This man is a national treasure.

ONE

NUTHIN WRONG WITH ME

Look at all the lying asshole teleprompter readers that attended college and have degrees in journalism. He reports the truth, and has audio and video evidence to back up his claims. What does CNN have? Unnamed sources and rumors that turn out to be nothing burgers. The MSN is falling hard, and the funny thing is, we get to watch it happen in real time.

Jesus, what is wrong with all these fucking retard saying "like" like every other fucking word. Shees

Yeah we know Chaim

Well, you know, its like they somehow educated, you know, like really well. This is why, you know like, the US is like, pretty good in the world these days, than, like lets say Russia.

Bump.

cut my lyfento pieces

>great big juicy nothingsteak
t. Cipher

This guy is so useless, every time he makes a video his shills rush here to spam it and it's some literal who.
>BREAKING OMG O'KEEFE DOES IT AGAIN
lmao

What if we started spreading these ideas?
Hmm...

Bump.

this

I didn't even sage, it won't make o'keefe any less of a discredited hack so have another bump.
How much is he paying you to advertise his videos?

actually interesting

Back about 15 years ago, O’Keefe and his merry band of neo-con youth got their start at Rutgers University with the founding of the Centurion, with funding from the Leadership Institute. They mostly filmed “gotcha” pieces where they tried to maneuver professors into doing dumb things, or they held “affirmative action bale sales” and other template style counter-protests. They started the Protest Warriors group and tried to apply the same templates in a non-academic setting on the precursors of today’s Antifa, Anti-Racist Action, without great results. Moderately effective, often cringeworthy, what they lacked was a firm strategy that wasn’t harmed by their lack of numbers.

I was disdainful of but mildly amused by O’Keefe then - talked others out of jumping him at a Tent State protest - but what he has been able to achieve is nothing short of remarkable in his unique and deadly effective approach to political exposés. Good for him - he has more journalistic integrity then Amy Goodman or Glen Greenwald at this point.

it must be true since you use a meme flag

>video evidence
>discredited hack

$0.03. Fancy jumping ship?

One of the only guys doing true journalism today. All the attacks are only fortifying our resolve. Stay mad!

oh look its just quick edits of people saying regular stuff. top notch journalism yet again.

but he keeps spanking you. Sad!

if you think this is real journalism then you're just as retarded as the people who watch cnn.
O'keefe is only supported by idiots on Sup Forums who use him as a credible source.
See the circle yet, retards?

This, it's nothing just like all of his other videos about blowing hillary wide open.
Can the shills point to a single thing that happened as a result of ANY of his work?

Shut it down, amrite?

lurk moar

That's what i though, literally nothing.

The work where he showed the DNC paying mentalists to insert themselves into Trump rallies and start fights? That work? Or maybe the work where he shows the Dems literally bussing voters around to vote multiple times?

No, I meant: you should lurk more in 4chin before you post, you're embarrassing yourself and more importantly us

Bump, and quick rundown of video please.

I liked the Acorn video and the one about planned parenthood selling baby parts.

Did you? Tell us more and please do keep bumping.

Fuck youtube... Criminal scumbags.

NYT's Videoeditor is working with a friend from Youtube to get their Videos to the front. The YT Guy also manually sort the Videos to get News sites like Alex Jones or Videos they don't like to the back.

He sure showed a lot of things to make brainlets like you think they were real, too bad he didn't prove any of it. It's just like his pp video, debunked, sensational "journalism".

I've been on this site since 2007, go strawman somewhere else retard you're just crying like a bitch

>i can't prove user wrong so it's bait
Lmao

All the shills promoting this trash aren't even U.S. citizens, what a joke.

Oh look an Achmed siding with fake news.

>please check me before you wreck me
Didn't mean to trigger you. Google or Youtube employee?

>"I've been on this site since 2007"
Sure, me to. Everyone can claim this here. What was your favorite part of Gamergate?
>"go strawman somewhere else"
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE STRAWMAN YOU BUZZWORD FLINGING TURD?!
>"you're just crying like a bitch"
oh, you're the mad butthurt fuck here obviously. I just wanted to remind you how ridiculous your posts look in here

>Nigger working for diversity
>Sounds like a fag
Kek.

He tanked a NYT piece because it was anti faceberg.....lol

This faggot is going to lose his job, and I don;t mean the black AIDS faggot.

It's pretty obvious YouTube prefers certain media compare to other, so they put it on their front page, same thing they do in Google search. You have to be really mentally retarded to not notice Google's filtration.

Not an argument, try again

>attacking me and not my argument
>WHERE IS THE STRAWMAN?
Germany is so cucked holy shit, no wonder your women sleep with refugees

Thanks for bumping this important thread. Part one for those who missed it:
youtube.com/watch?v=D5854-qAqkM

THIS is much more a strawman than I allegedly put up. So do you think you gain success by insulting now? You only showed that you are ready to use any shill tactic we're aware of.
Enjoy the 0.02$ I just gave you as a present

Another nothingburger. O'Keefe is trash

To be honest most of whats said in the video is old news. I was expecting something more devastating. The best that could happen is that they fire that black faggot. Either than that there is nothing that can really be done. I mean, theyre not breaking any law.

dude i fucking hate NYT. they are by far the most anti-pakiland new outlet in the US.
but that does not means im going to join the circlejerk about his moron.

First post every fucking time
Get a life seriously

But you just did

Could you be any more obvious Jesus Christ