/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - LEAD AGAIN EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump welcomes Pitt Penguins to WH 10/10/17
youtu.be/JNv6qCFEOIs
>Pres Trump meets w/Kissinger 10/10/17
youtu.be/u9AC17Bshrc
>FLotUS Melania visits infant opioid treatment center WV 10/10/17
youtu.be/xFLLAb3qprQ
>BUILD THAT WALL 10/10/17
youtu.be/_QFuI4lv-QI
>VP Pence gets update on burning commies 10/10/17
youtu.be/7EKA-zSahxw
>Proj Veritas - America Pravda NYT pt 1 10/10/17
youtu.be/D5854-qAqkM
>Dep SoS Sullivan @Blockchain Forum 10/10/17
youtu.be/a--csKlojCc
>Trump TV Weekly Update #11 (Lara) 10/10/17
youtu.be/6gOU2Z8CnzA
>Ivana Trump interview on F&F 10/10/17
youtu.be/uBuN-vW156M (PT1)
youtu.be/KjsZQ27Bpo4 (PT2)
>StateDep Spcl Press Brief on hizballah (Heather, Amb Sales, NCTC Dir Rasmussen) 10/10/17
youtu.be/UbmShuz4uz8
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/10/17
youtu.be/pavvRwccyhs
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/10/17
youtu.be/GXdHmq1AtZ0
>WH Video: VP and 2nd Lady in PR &user islands 10/10/17
youtu.be/WbPRuiSuV3c
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania in LV 10/10/17
youtu.be/nKXQonHctmE
>DepInt video: Natl Wildlife Refuge Week 10/10/17
youtu.be/S7709fWf3NA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r0c1Bph1jrQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_and_Maria_Stata_Center
tmz.com/2017/10/11/alex-morgan-disney-police-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

>Men are better than wom-

RED ALERT

OKEEFE JUST FUCKED YOUTUBE IN THE ANUS

youtu.be/r0c1Bph1jrQ

DUMFY GOING DOOOOWN!!!!

Just gas this general

>Gas the "architects"
This please

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS

Hopefully that won't happen to you Poles.

Aint interested unless he does a how to eat a watermelon segment

Oh no, a sport nobody in the US cares about.

How about we let the boys play against the women's team

Does he not do this every week though?

Wew, what in the name of god is this kikery?

>incitement to violence was used as the reason for the arrest
>but the tweet implies muslims use trucks to kill degenerates that go against their faith
>the government does not believe muslims use trucks to kill degenerates against their faith
>but its still incitement to violence, even though it wouldn't be a tangible threat in the governments eyes
Double think as always me fellow Orwellians!

Former Chairman of the DNC allowed Pakistani foreign national to siphon sensitive data from 40+ Congressmen and steal millions of taxpayer dollars while Pelosi and Ryan colluded to cover up any investigation.

And absolutely nothing will happen to people implicated. Sessions will not dare prosecute them if they find any crime.

Guess I know what I'm watching for my lunchtime, thanks

Don't start this again. My heart can't take it.

The women's team lost to a U17 team.

HE'LL GET IMPEACHED THIS TIME!!

I SWEAR!

It was obvious but now we have proof. Destroy these tech monopolies!

How many seats will Republicans gain/lose in 2018?

Boy did the nazis try..

looks like fucking seussland at universal

Why would the Jews do this? I know they're Satanically driven for evil, but even they should know a limit to ugliness.

you're gonna trigger /sg/ again, these sand niggers are fucking CRAZY about dive grass

Did Dr. Seuss design this?

Who this? She is amazingly cute

Guys

Was the achitecture better in Ancient Rome & Greece than it is in Post-modern West?

How can that be? I mean Ancient romans and greeks didn't have the technology that we do

How many times has he done this?

No there's no hanging niggers

Like hell. He knows the ineffectual get pushed overboard.

>schoolgirl outfit vs summer church dress
Today is murder on my balls

I'd say MT, ND, MO, IN, OH, WV and FL are clear pickups.
AZ will stay red.
NV/WI/PA is pure swing.
MN/MI/ME lean slightly blue

>be american
>live in pic related

Based Pope

>queue Heater poster
i hope this is not bait user

I know we did give some aid to the Brits and Soviets, but please remember that Hitler made a few mistakes. He didn't know what a Russian road was like, didn't bring gear for the winter.

>brits
This must be why it's harder to teach 1984 in America. We literally set up a landmarks preservation society in the 1890's so this shit wouldn't happen.

The US women's team is the only soccer team worth following

mfw no neo-baroque mars architecture

Did they have communist Jews in power trying to destroy their culture?

Is that a pile of seals?
Kek

how shameful
Country with 300+ million people gets knocked out by an island with 1 million people.

State department lady, Heather Nauert. short stack 47 year old cutey that BTFO '''journalists'''' every tuesday and thursday

Why did trump hire 2 people under FISA warrants (Page and Manafort) and a registered foreign agent(Flynn)?

Has the left destroyed this statue yet?

I miss the days when artwork was either made to represent humanity's nobility and virtue or great men and the odd woman that were worthy of respect and admiration. This literally just looks like artistically piled shit.

Because it makes people feel detached. Look at what happened to the russians in the commie blocks, serial killers out the fucking ass.

We all get to suffer for what we did, we didn't listen and this is the only way people will see that they were right

I want her to read me the declaration of indepence senpai.

The ancient Romans and Greeks are pure whiteys.
Fucking islamists ruin everything.

There is no bottom to Jewish evil and their drive to subvert is limitless. Most of them don't even know why they do it, they don't need to conspire all the time (although some do of course), they just do these things by nature.

>tfw visited florence a few years ago
>city was absolutely gorgeous and everyone was friendly
I don't want to think about what could have happened to it.

why does brock hire literal retards?

It's just another form of cultural marxism. All forms of Western culture must be destroyed and replaced, including architecture.

I only have one master, and it's God, so his words are meaningless when he's commiting another Heresy.

A building at MIT.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_and_Maria_Stata_Center

>Boston Globe architecture columnist Robert Campbell wrote a glowing appraisal of the building on April 25, 2004. According to Campbell, "the Stata is always going to look unfinished. It also looks as if it's about to collapse. Columns tilt at scary angles. Walls teeter, swerve, and collide in random curves and angles. Materials change wherever you look: brick, mirror-surface steel, brushed aluminum, brightly colored paint, corrugated metal. Everything looks improvised, as if thrown up at the last moment. That's the point. The Stata's appearance is a metaphor for the freedom, daring, and creativity of the research that's supposed to occur inside it."

i almost physically retched at uni today when i heard someone in passing say, completely serious, "common core was actually a really good idea"

Because a shitty little country with lots of muslims and corrupt leaders is controlling the US.

It's Israel.

For the same reason your country was habitable for most of history, despite not having computers.

It's Heather Nauert, one of the most underrated and cute people in government. She used to be on Fox.

Why won't you stop beating your wife and raping your dog? Does it have to do with your alcoholism and satanism? Denial is the ultimate admission, you know.

Ever wonder why the nazis burnt books?

Marxists turned art into a weapon against beauty and idealism

fucking disgusting on every level

>Ancient Rome & Greece
They had architecture and the mathematicians to pull it off. Romans invented concrete and went crazy.

They had a vision of themselves and their purpose. They didn't have any Jews in positions of influence.

So if the ineffectual get removed then does it mean that Sessions inaction against Clinton crimes is an order from Trump?

Since if Trump is pushing him, and he is not acting, he is ineffectual

but if Trump is not pushing him and he is not acting, he is not ineffectual.

Well you can say it is representative of the declining state of art.

You know why she is underrated? She probably never sucked off a Weinstein-equivalent and got publicized.

They want to make everything as ugly and immoral as possible user

commie blocks are comfy, m8. at least you get a sense that you live in a big community, seeing all those balconies

each apartment could be bigger tho

I just got some brown square toed shoes for my immigration interview! I'm gonna be a burger!

>we have the best lesbos don't we folks?

Latin and Greeks were Latin and Greek not Nordic you retard

That nigger is profoundly stupid, and thinks impeachment = kicking the president out crime or no crime, when impeachment = the procedure necessary to begin to prosecute a president for a crime, not necessarily kicking him out. How fucking ignorant

>I can't make an excuse for for Trump's retarded decisions
>better say he is shareblue

US Soccer player implies cops are racists when she's arrested for being drunk off her ass.

tmz.com/2017/10/11/alex-morgan-disney-police-video/

well, this should make you feel better

Neo-neo-Classicalism when?

I don't have to, if someone said something against his ideology he would get rid of the works.

Heather is pure, I am happy that she's underrated since people aren't going around harassing her all the time.

>commie blocks are comfy, m8

Maybe if you're braindead and hate grass and trees for your pets to walk around in...

>If I keep saying the same untruth, it will become true

>Why is that so important in the context of explosive revelations that Susan Rice, President Obama’s national-security adviser, confidant, and chief dissembler, called for the “unmasking” of Trump campaign and transition officials whose identities and communications were captured in the collection of U.S. intelligence on foreign targets?

you're shit at your job, whetever it is to fish for replies or to disrupt. nobody takes you seriously, you should fuck off where you came from

Because the books/art was filth mang, pure filth, like these pieces of art/architecture. IT's trash for the soul.

thats a weird way of saying 'I want her to marry me and have hot angry sex after doing a state department briefing'
>It's Heather Nauert, one of the most underrated and cute people in government.
she is very good at her job.

stupid bitch

Because they both had a specific amount of styles, and they stuck with them, improving them generation upon generation

The rally yesterday revealed to the world the pussygrabbing racists that run this scam.

Polls have already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the 40% resistance the panic will begin and small voters and donators will begin to disavow, with the campaign already long gone.

Once it shoots through the 30% mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all Trumpies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing Rasmussen.

The 20% mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded MAGApedes on the_donald will begin to go offline, and suburban working class retards with their factory jobs loaded up in Ark will be shipped off to China, unable to move it to back to the US to salvage some self respect.

The polls WILL tank at this point to sub 10%, and most probably Jeb! levels.

From that day forward the deluded Trump voting cucks who supported this man thinking he was going to MAGA will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of Mexicans arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded Trumpies will hold their red hats FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no wall.

I warned you Trumpies. There's still time to get out. Be #StrongerTogether NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be a Trumpie.

Ha

>Myth – Circumcision is routinely recommended and endorsed by doctors and other health professionals.
Fact – No professional medical association in the United States or anywhere else in the world recommends routine circumcision as medically necessary. In fact, leaving boys intact is becoming the norm in the U.S., as parents realize the risks and harms of circumcision
WELL I WISH IT HAPPENED SOONER.
>Because it makes people feel detached. Look at what happened to the russians in the commie blocks, serial killers out the fucking ass.
Who occasionally eat people.
>We all get to suffer for what we did, we didn't listen and this is the only way people will see that they were right
It's all Wilson's fault though. He allowed the commies to come here with the Fed.
Oh right that.

That's Gothic tho (I think)
Greek revival in early America is my favorite

Literally made by a jew.

Every.
Fucking.
Time.

>Gehry was born Frank Owen Goldberg[1] on February 28, 1929, in Toronto, Ontario, to parents Sadie Thelma (née Kaplanski/Caplan) and Irving Goldberg.[4] His father was born in Brooklyn, New York, to Russian Jewish parents, and his mother was a Polish Jewish immigrant.[5][6][7]

Comfy for stalking maybe

>I can't attack Trump on anything substantive
>Better lie about Flynn and Manafort being the targets of the FISA warrants, even though they weren't
>Not realizing that this is the entire reason the unmasking thing was a scandal in the first place, because Manafort and Flynn's identities were revealed despite not being the targets of the surveillance

having your own house is obviously the best, but if you can't afford one, commie blocks aren't so bad. you get used to them after a while

Damn, Zuck the Cuck is getting ready.