Why wasn't he protagonist? He's a much better character than black and blonde edge

Why wasn't he protagonist? He's a much better character than black and blonde edge

Isn't that a girl?

Why does it matter? He gets as much screentime as Gon anyway.

Because every character in HxH is utter shit

HxH doesn't even have an MC anymore, and he's always tagging along with Gon.

Because white edgy is objectively the biggest Gary Stu and faggot in the entire series. Literally what is his life outside "Wahh muh family, muh best friend." Killua is stereotypical shonen garbage.

>wasn't he
Yeah, you watched it the wrong way, you are suppose to pretend Killua is the MC and Gon is the wacky sidekick, that's the only way to enjoy this series.

No, the only way to enjoy this series is to pretend that CA was non-canon fanfiction and forget that Gon and Killua even exist.

Togashi said he purposefully made Gon plain so that the side characters would stand out more.

So the MC is following around the wacky sidekick?

> Implying Killua isn't mediocre as fuck

Gon is genuinely more interesting (he was written to be the fulfillment of Goku's character potential, innocent and animalistic to the point of amoral and cruel). Killua's character is also wholly reliant on clinging to his first friend, so he wouldn't work as well in a primary role.

Gon and Killua were basically co-protagonists. I think Gon is a great character but w/e

This, the only good or interesting character is Kurapika. Literally, everyone could die the next chapter and the story wouldn't change as long Kurapika stay alive and awesome.

I refuse to believe a fellow Kurapikafag is this retarded more than a Killuafag typing behind the keyboard.

And to OP bait question, Killua follows Gon out of his choice. HxH have 4 MCs and the focus is given to each evenly.
Gon is much better than that ugly piece of white shit anyway

desu i dont really consider Leorio an MC, more like a recurring side character

Wait for them to get to the new continent...

Hisoka is more of a main character than leorio desu

>TFW Hisoka did more to advance the plot than Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio

They're all main characters.

Dude I like Kurapika too but you're over-exaggerating

Fuck Gon.

>ignore literally half of the series
You don't like hxh. Simple as that.

Either this is bait or you're completely fucking retarded.

Last I checked there were four protagonists.

>Killuafags
He is literally the shittiest out of the main 4. Don't be a pleb.

He is a MC. But he's too Gary Stuish and uninteresting to be left by himself.

Killua is cute!

>tfw no manga dump thread today

How?