Whomever still needs proof that the serbs are the most cucked balkan nation might check below video

Whomever still needs proof that the serbs are the most cucked balkan nation might check below video.

Serbian head of state performing for Erdogan the ottoman song Osman aga.

youtu.be/V3erN7QVwyY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hGRjarq3eys
youtube.com/watch?v=53hMjHpt5ms
youtu.be/bPwqR-2hn_0
express.co.uk/news/world/649816/Serbian-migrants-gang-rape-German-girl-14-then-leave-her-on-street
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatia_in_union_with_Hungary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>serbs are the most cucked balkan nation
we knew that already

youtube.com/watch?v=hGRjarq3eys

Beautiful gift for our sultan!
Glory to our mother Turkey, with Allah's blessing we will reunite!

>b-but muh orthodox brothers

This. Im proud of our ottoman heritage fellow musulmanic mprother

Ubii se

Based bulgarian somali!

isla islam!

>that Serbian qt in the white sweater
She should leave Worst Korea and come here so she can bow her head on muh dick

Osman aga is literally an albanian song tho
It talks about a merchant trying to sell his stuff to rich ottomans

>tfw no qt serbian gf to sing you Osman Aga :'(

Feels bad brati

Nah there's three songs called Osman Aga; Serbian, Albanian and Greek which speak of different things.

Oh ok

isla islaam

jesus,pol is pathetic

~Osman, osman, osman aga!~

dont speak roach,sorry

Tell that to your foreign minister cuckè

>he jelly cuz he is ignored

Dacic did even sing to Rama m8

t. foreign minister sings to baba osman

good,we are doing something,you are still only fucking goats

>Projecting his fetishes on me

>ignored 80 iq shithole
>m-muh projection

serb trash choking on kebab

youtube.com/watch?v=53hMjHpt5ms

why are servelets such beta male cucks?

T.under Mauritius

Every Balkan nation is cucked. Anyone thinking otherwise is the worst type of cuck, the one who's deluding himself.
And it will only get worse.

t.Turk

moarte islamistilor!
moarte tradatorilor!
DEUS VULT INFIDEL

What the fuck happened with him???

Isn't this the same guy that said "if they kill a single serb, we will kill 100 muslims more"?

B-but KOSOVA is ours

Hahahhahahahahahahha

Back to Mongolia you go Serb

Every Balkan nation at some point had people who fought for Ottomans.

He got into power. But in exchange for getting into power he had to agree to certain stuff to appease his Western handlers.

>reddit spacing
>american flag
>defends albania

The 3 red flags of the eternal albo diaspora

The same thing that happened to Greece
reality

Reality strikes hard
You're inferior
They're inferior

Kneel before Albanians

Also, pay yo debts

Sorry don't understand
Don't speak broke Turkish

but Mongolia is based

youtu.be/bPwqR-2hn_0

me on the left

THANK YOU UsA THANK YOU CLINTON MY BEsT FRIEND YOU ARE LEDJEND "fucks goat"

>implying west forces him to sing ottoman songs

Serbs were always ottoman allies, most of them are half turkish anyways so nothing weird. "kebab removers" kek

t.urk thinking he is german
>WE

shoes on your hands hajvan, get walking

yeah somehow im a turk that never lived under ottoman ocupation and you that sucked their dicks for 500 years arent.

It doesn't, but it does force him and everyone here to act in certain way when it comes to important stuff. This is irrelevant.
What's more relevant is that the citizens of his fucking country wave Turkish flags and carry Erdogan's portraits.
Also, ''Ottoman songs'' are our songs dude, it's our folk music. You can't just erase centuries of history.
If it makes you feel better ''Ottoman music'' is mostly Byzantine music by roots.

unlike popular belief on /pol, serbians under ottoman empire made good job. even most of grand viziers, powerful pashas were serbian converts.

converting to islam was also a formality matter on paper. none of them really believed islam, neither ottomans really cared their religion as long as they pretend to be muslims.

I realy like you and your flag

>never lived under ottoman ocupation

Nobody expects someone to suck erdogans dick, especially now when he is isolated. There are thousands of songs sang by people who fought them, in local language. Its like Merkel visits Israel and they play Deutschland uber alles

Most of those words aren't used anymore. And dude, Serbia was the first Balkan country to get independence, you got it in early 20th century. Are you really sure you wanna play the ''HES THE REAL TURK'' game of autistic Bosniaks?

Serbia is like the Canada of Europe.

Nope, I just wanted to post it because i want to unload my folder

>serblet fantasies

Yeah never lived under ottoman ocupation, you see the white parts or are you blind? they didnt even control north of Sava for long either so whats your poing Turk? btw our capital was never captured unlike belgradistan

Most of foreign Grand Viziers were Albanian actually.
:3
I'm not defending this turbo-cuck, but I'm telling you you are literally deluded if you think your politicians or any politicians here have any spine and work in our interests.
We're banana republics, in practice.
Shitflinging between Balkan people will only mean more shit to drown in. Your choice.
Yeah I know many here are just trolling and that's fine, but these are serious issues.

>more albanian flags ITT than in /balk/ today

sad!

yeah you see? roaches couldnt conquer us ;D im from that part.

A Balkan union must be formed

but you literally have an average of 80IQ,its ok tho,didnt think you would understand what people with fully developped brain talked about anyway

Hapsburgs stopped them, not you, or us.

i was busy catching fish

venetian bro here :3

read the asterik servelet

albania and montenegro's scores are not based on iq tests but student assessment estimates

amazing how someone talking about someone else's iq can't even read a map, oh the ironings

couldn't conquer?

lol conquered entire balkans to vienna, completely control mediterrenean sea so that west europeans discovered america, even conquer some south france towns for short time and otranto in italy but couldn't conquer very tiny croatian coast.... do you really believe this?

ottomans didn't attack croatian coasts with full force because they wanted to keep good relations with venetia republic

>eyetchou meme

Why are serbs such subhumans, worse than arabs desu ne
express.co.uk/news/world/649816/Serbian-migrants-gang-rape-German-girl-14-then-leave-her-on-street

even though it wasn't under their control during the war which lasted a whole century or so they pillaged even far up to modern day slovenia

germany wants serbia, albania, bosnia, macedonia and kosovo in a balkan union , because they wont enter EU.
sure, we just waited for them the whole time

>no arguments,just empty roach screeching

>that retarded meme pic
get lost, stable boy

rustem pasha for example longest period grand vizier during peak of ottoman empire was croatian

besieged my venetian governed city several times, sucked on christian dick every single time

serbs are descended from the purest oghuz turk line, you tatars can fuck of back to volga

>being butthurt enough to go through a long ass infographic and damage control it

holy fuck lmao

not the coast but that pink part and yes , you couldnt and you tried constantly , stay mad roach.
;D better venice than ottomans.
we pillaged their areas too, uskoci etc.

fake and gay

>he wants an argument without bringing one of his own

Worse than arabs indeed

Just doing what Serbs do the best: serve their Imperial masters.
Contrary to their we wuz, for 500 years Serbs haves served in the Ottoman military - even most Turkish garrison personnel in Hungary were actually Serbs. After that for a change, they've been devoted soldiers of the Hapsburgs until the Russian big brother propped them up along with the French.

Stay mad orthodox turk, fyi we were in a personal union with them so we had our parts ;) unlike you with the turks.

>and damage control it
really shows your iq levels

stay butthurt servehuman

will balkans ever stop it?

>a personal union
>literally lost a war to hungary in which only some random nobles decided to fight against, and got conquered and annexed into hungarian kingdom
>croatian education

Actually Croatia during ww2 were allied with the Bosniaks to kill the serbs.

>Actually Croatia during ww2 were allied with the Bosniaks to kill the serbs.

nothing wrong with a little pest control

>Whomever still needs proof

It's whoever needs, you stilted moron. Whoever is the subject of the sentence.

The Kebab "Removers" were being removed by the Kebab. So the Bosnian war can be consider petty revenge

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatia_in_union_with_Hungary
Just shows how bad the serbs were with muh greater serbia, but they got it now kek.

Reminds me of a joke:

You know why jews claimed the Germans wanted to gas them?
Because Zyklon B is a pesticide.

Bosniaks didnt exist back then, there were catholic croats, and muslim croats(today bosniaks)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatia_in_union_with_Hungary
>The document titled Pacta conventa or Qualiter (the first word in the document) was found in a Trogir library.[1] Until the 19th century it was considered that it dated to 1102. However, most historians today hold that it is not an authentic document from 1102 and likely a forgery from the 14th century, but that the contents of the Pacta Conventa still correspond to the political situation of that time in Croatia.[2][3]

literally a meme

That's how the Croats saw the Bosniaks

Albanians
Serbs
Croats
Bosnians
Mountainniggers
Bulgarians
Greeks

All of you are litteral shitskins why bother even fighting each other lmao

>According to the Worldmark Encyclopedia of Nations and the Grand Larousse encyclopédique, Croatia entered a personal union with Hungary in 1102, which remained the basis of the Hungarian-Croatian relationship until 1918
i can copy paste too, serbs are a meme.
they didnt seem to be bothered with that until ww2 was lost by axis.

>implying you are not a larping diaspora

oh look it's captain semen, hailing from a nation of intrepid semen