Hollywood Breaking News: Shia was raped by Ben Affleck

Shia claims all his mental issues in his adult years are due to Ben Affleck molesting him as a teenager.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=NMq6xDHBKwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shia has had more miles of cock in his hole than he could ever put between us and his precious flag.

thats so nasty, always hated all three of them

>Shia got raped by batman

Gonna need a source for that claim sir. Fuck Ben tho. Worst batman

Which HWNDU character is shitposting?

The rest of the Hollywood is basically telling Weinstein and Affleck "they're expecting someone in the wreckage" and throwing them under the bus

It's his jewish DNA.

Didnt he say before he was gonna blow the lid off all this shit? Like some pedo shit?

Post proof, faggot.

>Gonna need a source for that claim sir. Fuck Ben tho. Worst batman

Better fatman.

sauce?

Best Batman by far you mean

like we aren't going to cut them all off, I suggest we support local theater instead, at least the money stays local.

Impossible. Jews never break the gentlemen pact with their own. The police knew that Jack the Ripper was a Jew, but all witnesses were Jews too, so they refused to testify against one of their own.

lol didn't he grow up in some nudist commune with his hippie mother? he was broken way before his teens

>Ben looks like so femine -

How much man have fucking inner stupid woman? I think - after (((food industry))) enrichment by estrogene drugs - this number is very high.

wew

>no sources

sage

>no sauce
>1 post by this ID
KYS faggot.

>Shia LePouf

Shia, it's not your fault.

idols will speak and move about

Big if true

kek great thread
we need to meme this.

The major hollywood actors largely emasculated temple prostitutes. They go through sexual humiliation initiatory rites in order to bind them to secrecy. That's why they all support gay rights. Their public persona is also an act.

No, Affleck is accused of groping some skank 20 years ago. Roasties got him too now, and his career is over. These whores all need to be gassed. They act like sluts, and then cry rape for what were consensual acts.

What's up laboof

OH HONEYBOY COME OUT AND PLAY HONEYBOY

>No source

just wtf are the kikes sliding this time? Is it the Podesta/Huffpo thing about extraterrestrial technology?

>mental issues
WTF WHAT MENTAL ISSUES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Man I feel bad for messing with him now.

>Affleck
>Not Spielberg
FAKE NEWS

links?

He will not sodomize us.

Would explain why he feels the need to be macho as fuck all the time.

I thought Jews liked this shit. Maybe he doesn't.

It's all in good fun, Shia's reactions ease our bordem.

Clint Eastwood also agains homophobia...

So...

Orlando bloom’s penis is nicer though

Kek who's johans?

Hey, macho, eat my nachos!

i thought it was the decepticons who raped him

any kind of link or did this just pop in to your head?

Batman Robin parody when?

Can confirm My uncle who worked for Nintendo who fixed Shias GameCube once told me all about it

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=NMq6xDHBKwQ

DAY OF THE ROPE!
>DAY OF THE ROPE!
DAY OF THE ROPE!
>DAY OF THE ROPE!
DAY OF THE ROPE!
>DAY OF THE ROPE!
DAY OF THE ROPE!
>DAY OF THE ROPE!
DAY OF THE ROPE!
>DAY OF THE ROPE!

underrated post

Can confirm his uncles gamecube just flew over my house

Did Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell really kill themselves

Ben probably dressed Shia into a robin suit before he raped him

Pretty sure his mental pains are from being a self entitled douche nozzle.

can confirm his uncles gamecube just nuked commiefornia!!!

Ben "Batman the baby raper" Affleck

This would be funny if true.
A goyim raping a Jew
Jews getting Jewed by goyim who have been jewed.

Hollywood icons are kept in control by sexual abuse early on on their careers.

>just wtf are the kikes sliding this time?
probably the awan case

fpbp

no, neither did Prince

no wonder the movie "Holes" is what made him so famous but i have a feeling none of us will see the director's cut

beautiful

I think you mean CS raping young CH.

Will Pizzagate be exposed this week, if so from what distraction, hole in the arctic, Paddock shooting, what?

Podesta aliens is a distraction. Hole in the arctic is real. Vegas was supposed to fuck over Trump when he exposes everything else. Instead it woke more people up.

>scientists baffled at giant hole the just opened up behind Shia LeBouf

All these replies, thread hasn't died. Sup Forums is the new /x/ which explains why there's so many of you faggots running to other boards.

george lucas special edition all the harvey bro movies by replacing affleck damon et al with hayden christiansen haha lets meme these fuckers bad!

Was HWNDU really him projecting Affleck dividing his butt cheeks onto Trump?!

The rumors are.. all actors get butt-fucked just to get in the movie business.

SOURCE!

Get em Shia! One of us!

What are you gay? Bale=best batman

Bale's batman voice is so shitty, the movies get better if you watch them dubbed in a different language

Very clever sir.

>no fucking source

We are just a bunch of retards aren't we.

His he will not divide us flag, it was about Affleck the whole time.

He will not divide my ass cheeks

>Shia surprise

I think the hole in the arctic is from someone testing a weapon but we don't know WHO, could be the USA testing their non-nuke weapon before firing it at North Korea but I'm curious about the arctic stuff. The sexual stuff regarding Winestein seems like a giant fuck you from Trump to Hollywood for trying to connect the Vegas shooting to him and his supporters.

There will be some day when Sup Forums will steal this flag in his house

kek

muslim man rapes jewish boy

fpbp /allthreads

>NO SOURCE

fuck off

he will not devide our cheecks

Who's CS?

I think it's bigger than that. Trump has something that is scaring (((them))) so badly, ((they))) are sacrificing them in hopes he won't disclose it all - banking, media, 3 letter agencies, wars, everything.

I look forward to the future were every stands 20ft away from each other at all times because even slight contact = rape

No sauce, no comp.
Might as well be a shit post.
Fuck ben.

This is how they blackmail Hollywood actors. You fuck this kid, you get the lead in the next blockbuster joovie. Then they forever have mega stars to help push what agenda they want and the masses will follow.

>I suggest we support local theater instead
Theater, especially local theater, is run by far-left degenerates. How about instead of dropping movies and picking up theater, you drop ALL forms of "one-way-street" culture? How about you drop ALL acted out stories? How about you disconnect ALL means of Jewish propaganda?
At least when you shitpost on the internet the culture is flowing in both directions.

Nah, its not that bad, Bale fits the character better, Affleck has more of a Captain America, or Superman feel to him.

Lol no