Admit It

Sup Forums Is a place where Rednecks go to hide. The liberal is stronger than you, and knows better, but at least they try for peace and won't be messed with by half-wits and mentally disabled crazy assholes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

left can't meme

I think it's pretty Damn good. Cry more Straw Dog.

lmao looks youre here forever

I wish we could go back to the days when you could just make a purposefully shitty Hilldawg meme and farm (You)s

guy still gets cuckolded in Straw Dogs, even if he kills the baddies

He tried to be reasonable, but still won in the end accepting he had to kill off the hillbillys.

Still got cuckolded

Rape=Cuckolding in your eyes, you deserve to be castrated. Don't breed please.

She willingly fucks the first guy then gets raped.

She was threatened into doing it, she felt if she didn't it would escalate. Which it did anyway, she was a hillbilly herself who didn't know any better.

Rednecks are insecure men who couldn't take it that a Liberal actually knows how to care about wamen.

She briefly pretends to resist the first guy, basically. The movie is quite realistic in that it portrays gentrified men as the husbands to unfaithful women that still lust after their previous more chauvinistic boyfriends.

And that's a problem. Women are victimized by men like this and abused.

omg i'm liberal now

Being able to meme is a disability.

So does Right

Got to all go back to the other "circle jerking" threads and ever redneck calling people stupid for not agreeing with them.

Here's a hint OP. Go for the social shaming approach next time ("pasty anime virgin neckbeards" etc). Absolutely nobody cares when you call them working class as an insult

It's not really abuse if they want it, my man.

mind control

Rednecks? Lel. The left cannot meme.

I'll keep it noted, still learning over here.

That's what all rapists say.

But, to be fair, Straw Dogs didn't concentrate on the working class itself being monsters of humans.

You're right we should all stop coming to Sup Forums, guys. #feelingsleepy

Alpha Males Don't Exist, Watch This Cringey Man Explain. youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc

Plump.

>liberals are stronger

Literally isolated urban islands surrounded by a sea of conservatives

Literally conservatives dominate every level of American government and continue to grow in strength across the West

Am I insane or are they?

Keep feeling comfy in a false sense of superiority.

Who me or them?

Mine isn’t false?

My mistake if I misunderstood. But, yes in a way you are right, but it's all shade.

Just got to get more aware like when George W. reign ended and all the dems got together to make sure an idiot like him didn't get supported again. We got lazy.

Yeah, I don't get this one.