ReLife lets go

Discuss Re:Life. It started out interesting enough that I didn't want to immediately drop it but the mid point-end points where it was centered on Karui a lot was such a drag. The ending was garbage and Hishiro being subject 1 was telegraphed from a mile away after they made it clear that Yoake wasn't subject 1.

I thought the ReLife was only supposed to be a year so why did Hishiro get a ReLife for her ReLife? Why is Karui such a bitch? An was best girl and that isn't saying much. Its actually quite amazing how small and boring the cast is.

What would you do if you got a ReLife?

Other urls found in this thread:

sgcafe.com/2016/07/relife-live-action-stage-play-reveals-cast-costume/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

daily reminder that episodes 11-13 are best episodes

>do you want to go back to when you were 17 - the age where you legally couldn't do shit - with a bunch of strangers in the third and final year where theyve all made bonds with eachother and are less likely to let new people into their friendship circles?
id rather die desu

I really liked the manga.
Hishiro reveal was managed so well and made me really appreciate her. The way she thinks the exact same things as Kaizaki about their age difference is just too damn cute.

>Hishiro being subject 1 was telegraphed from a mile away after they made it clear that Yoake wasn't subject 1.
Yoake was the fucking supervisor how could he be subject 1

Is he gay?

Most likely.

I was hoping at some point Kaizaki would get over the whole "no one will remember me" and "oh no JK girls can't do anything because it'll be creepy (only to himself)". They reiterate the point that its ok if he does things as with the girls as long as he isn't raping them. He should have manned up and made a move.

Probably actually talk to people and invite people to things and get invited to things and be happy for once.

Why'd I have to go waste all my youth?

:(

Before they showed that Yoake was the supervisor all we saw was Yoake writing his reports on Kaizaki and the no changes reports for Subject 1 and how subject 1 was always alone and not involve, which fit the profile what we see of Yoake in the early episodes. It was entirely possible that they gave him a job anyway and made him into a supervisor to coach the next guy to have a better ReLife than he did. But then they show the scene of Yoake apologizing for failing Subject 1 so that whole theory got thrown out the window.

If he isn't fucking An then yes. Very gay.

I think I can understand him. I mean, he doesn't want to fall in love and have to say goodby after. Guess he doesn't want to repeat what happened to his senpai, where he connected with her just to see her disappear from his life.

Pretty sure they're fucking like rabbits in the background.

I dropped it when they said that they were going to wipe the memories of everyone at the high school to make it like he was never there. That's just cruel.

>What would you do if you got a ReLife?
Probably not much.

This whole ReLife thing doesn't seem too appealing to me. Going to high school would only be fun if it was permanent and you actually get to redo things and completely relive your life. Just going to high school for the sake of going to high school, only to get transformed back and continue your current life after a year seems like a rather long and shitty vacation.

>What would you do if you got a ReLife?

It would really depend on my classmates, I guess. The ReLife bunch are awfully nice hot looking japanese teens. My real classmates were either ugly turbonerds (myself included) or mildly attractive morons. I would probably join to get the job, nothing more.

>going to high school for the sake of going to high school, only to get transformed back and continue your current life after a year seems like a rather long and shitty vacation
You can't even sleep with hot 17-year old girls, what the fuck is the point?

You can if it's consensual, this has been addressed multiple times.

>I thought the ReLife was only supposed to be a year so why did Hishiro get a ReLife for her ReLife?

After Hishiro's relife fails Ryo decides to double up and get her one more chance but this time concurrently with Kaizaki. Kaizaki is assigned to Ryo and An is to support him for the first semester before taking over the support of Hishiro.

Say nice things about Rena!

She's a really sweet and kind-hearted girl. She's just a little bit too stubborn for her own good.

Let's be friends

If the goal is to motivate NEETs and other nonproductive people to be more normal, ReLife seems like a pretty terrible idea honestly. After it's over they have no more reason to care about life than before, and now they're depressed because all of the friends they might have made no longer remember them.

I want to lick her sweat after Volleyball practice

I can't. She is a total cunt and she has a guy way above her league. She really won in the end when she didn't deserve the guy.

She has a boyfriend.

>Actual progress happening
Here we go.

Did Oga ever mention how An never hang out with them again (until fireworks festival) after the group study at Kaizaki's house? The three were so close before and after that it's just Kaizaki and Oga.

>translation still on Monday
The wait pains me.

An isn't really well liked man, she is just tolerated to not make a scene. Her personality is utter shit.

>2 drama arcs back to back

Fuck you she is best girl

An deserves the full image

She is cute, I will give you that but her personality is really nasty. Honestly she is just a cunt.

I'm surprised there wasn't a secondary romance arc where the volleyball captain realizes that those two childhood friends of hers want to fill both her holes. Does the manga do anything with them?

she just wants her sempai to succeed

Are you blind or something?
All of her teasing and butting-in are ultimately for the sake of letting Arata and Hishiron find happiness.

Can't be a bigger cunt than Rena

>both
One of them seems kinda gay and the other is an annoying cunt who needs to get stabbed by Nigerian immigrant.

>Teasing and butting-in

How about blatantly lying and pretending to be someone else inorder to manipulate someone?

You got me there, Rena is the biggest cunt in the show but An is still a bitch.

She just wants that senpai dick

I thought you were talking about the supervisors before I hovered over the quote

>judging an anime where the story suddenly cuts off adapted from a continuing manga series.

Well yeah trying to make Arata horny was a terrible thing but she knew Yoake is going to stop her anyway.

The part about Hishiro and Kariu with all the creepy smiles was fun. It got boring halfway through once it started with all the volleyball drama and Yoake backstory.

3 episodes of volleyball drama was stupid

Should've ended after the eavesdropping.

He still is younger than her. She's 29.

>finish the anime
>start the manga
>everyone looks ugly as hell

He doesn't know that. That's what makes it better

>She is an even bigger asshole in the manga

Why?

what the hell, they look better in manga, especially guys

Say something nice about Honoka without mentioning her boobs.

She has strong and manly looking eyebrows.

>I'm just gonna call everyone a bitch or an asshole when I have no idea what's happening.

She has two really great....friends! Childhood friends!

Surprised she wasn't getting a lot of guys attention. Cute as hell, sweet and a great athlete.

She is like perfect.

One who is autistic and the other who isn't interested in the least. Sad that the autistic one is the one who is interested and not the mc.

when you have a bloodhond like edgeman its a given

Did I ruffle your jimmies dork? Fuck off.

>edgeman is literally voiced by Sasuke

Although I liked that the whole season was released at once I would prefer having weekly discussions with Sup Forums

Also I loved these faces

SIX EYEBROWS
FIVE/5 PHYSICAL SKILLS
FOUR HOLES
THREE AMIGOS
TWO BIG HONKERS
ONE PERFECT GIRL

Something to consider is that he knows Hishiro was and still kind of is pretty socially isolated, so if he got together with her, and she then forgot about him, she would basically go into college with nothing
It's still kind of a convoluted reason for the main couple to not get together, but I think it's more reasonable than most

Hexbrows!

Arata holding himself on one side, and Hishiron being emotionally retarded on the other.
With the current arc coming to an end, I'm hoping the next one will focus a little bit more on the romantic tension between the two of them.

well, we would be bogged down right about now with "Rena worst girl" spam from smile misunderstanding arc, so don't know

so many gets

>shittting the thread up
mods

I wanna hug a cake

>spoiling in the OP

Think of those of us who are sticking to the broadcast schedule, we can avoid the threads but not the catalog.

I want to throat fuck this bitch. That's all I know.

Well, at least we're getting the focus on Hishiro now.

*sip*

>not throatfucking An or Honkers

the last episode made my heart hurt

it was good till the vollyball shit, getting through that was a fucking slog, i was praying oga would at least cuck the faggot edgelord.

Why is she licking the mug?

That's not a nasty personality. That's not being a doormat. She never pulls anything that could be described as as harmful. Being able to withstand An's brand of light fuckery is important to becoming a functioning human.

They're both lame, that's the problem.

私も

日本語を勉強すればいい。簡単だよ。
^ - ^

She is a perfect girl if you are into calm albeit a bit boring life.

Best girl. I really like her voice.

Rena is cute! Rena is cute!

her name is KARIU

It translates to basically
"Right now, please give me a chance to try once again."

I instantly fell in love with her.

is that a miniCD?
oh wow

>is that a miniCD?
No, it's a MiniDisc.

from Rena's point of view her creepy smile is clearly saying "haha im stealing your crush, ginger devil"

Oh,where i came from we called both miniCD
good days

And her development got thrown out of the window during school festival arc, to the extent Arata has to babysit her all the time.
I missed the based Chizuru during the volleyball arc.

ef - a tale of memories 2016 edition

Volleyball arc made me skip parts of an anime episode for the first time in my life

sgcafe.com/2016/07/relife-live-action-stage-play-reveals-cast-costume/

Apparently ReLife is a hit manga. Weird, I never think it as popular at all.

Where you came from was retarded, then.

There is an actual mini-CD format.

MiniDiscs were never called mini CDs by anyone, ever. Unless they just flat out didn't know what it was.

What the fuck is a "black company"?