Back in 2010 Lithuania had a golden opportunity to poison both Putin and his midget sidekick

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=45&v=8B8RaZokjl0

Putin brought in a big loaf of bread (that's how real bread looks like) which was gifted to him by some Lithuanian breaders. We could have poisoned them both.

Would it now be a better world if we had managed to pull it off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_7Pnuk5rOhc
youtube.com/watch?v=w_cTHS4yZ6M
youtube.com/watch?v=w9wZ1RpAuAs
youtube.com/watch?v=IdDfF4hXfj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how to start world war 3 guide

Why though? Do you really want to be part of Russia that bad?

>(that's how real bread looks like)
We wuz bread n shiet.

>baltcuck
everytime

Pfft you call that bread.

The world would be better, because Lithuania would be rubble.

Loluthuania is basically Russia anyway

Did anyone else think that was a big piece of hash?

It's "sheeeit"

>didn't eat any of it in the vid
>implying he ate any of it
It was probably disposed of after the photo op.

Some people are really fucking hard to posion.

Putin is likely one of them.

we gifted him bread
you gifted him crimea

kek

You motherfuckers keep poking the bear and see what happens

you can't poison bread

Every time a Russian chick poured me a shot of vodka she put a slice of that bread and a pickle on top.
Good times with Russian hockey brothers.

KEK

Thought that bread was some fine-ass hashish for a moment

Its a russian bread. Narrator says its from Ruza. Its a city in Russia.

Do i assume OP is a a fag? Yes i am.

B A L T I C B A N T S

Confirmed for frenchy cannoli shit tier burnt terp charas terpless worksmoking custy

I hope that's sourdough, otherwise it's not real bread.

Fake news.
youtube.com/watch?v=_7Pnuk5rOhc
our boys giving him some free stuff (same bread).

>big loaf of bread
>that's how real bread looks like
>breaders
I'm not sure if we are talking about the same thing? Picture looks like chocolate cake. This is what real bread looks like.

This however is too much whole grain.

Oh god, get that filthy shit away from me

>too much
babby

Thanks for KOSOVA faggot
Laugh into your pickled tears

Now you're talking.

Bread for lithuania is like pizza for italy
youtube.com/watch?v=w_cTHS4yZ6M

The fucking pot leaf in the background!!! Lmfao!!

Don't you want to roll it into a dough ball and bounce it off the ground?

I want to roll it into a dough ball and throw it right into the garbage bin

but ur country doesnt even exist

>the lithuanians think they are the bread makers of the world
you re like a little kid
watch this
>pic

>muh cakes and pastries
No thank you

my norwegian bro knows whats up

Ok,how about this
>fresh localy baked bread everyday for less than 3 eurocents

Sounds good, where is that a reality?

Here

That's bullshit, but I can believe it

stay away from their bread. Romanian gypsies are making those
youtube.com/watch?v=w9wZ1RpAuAs

I can't eat regular bread either way, since I have gluten allergy. I stick to pure oats or breads which are mainly made of seeds

Im not bullshitting you go-i mean sven
Its all true
Just come here and see for yourself

>Lithuanian breaders
kek

You know that an average head of governent has a proper person who proves all foods given to the ruler in advance, right? Even ours has someone like this, you could imagine a country with a Cheka, NKVD and KGB background

it's perfect. you can drink vodka all night like that.

nice one

It'd be a better world because Lithuania would be a radioactive crater.

>Back in 2010 Lithuania had a golden opportunity to poison both Putin and his midget sidekick

In the next 15 seconds Putin has the opportunity to......

>how real bread looks
igor that looks like a giant breaden log of shit slowly crawling out the rear end of a communist centrally planned economy facto-bakery on an conveyor belt
please stop being so poor
and for the love of god stop pretending those couple of decades you lived under communism are your entire cultural heritage

I did

Notice how Putin doesn't drink the milk until he sees the Lithuanian dude drink it. Putins ex-KGB he's not gonna get poisoned so much as he will poison.

Thallium 2018 baby.

Noice.

Why do you think it would be difficult to kill Putin? How many have tried? Did you know that using guns you can kill people from a distance? Not getting caught is hard but killing people isn't. Why would you want to kill Putin? He's a stabilizing force that keeps barbarians out of Europe like Gaddafi did.

>stop pretending those couple of decades you lived under communism are your entire cultural heritage
When the rest of your history and heritage is wiped out by the commies, what else is there?

Fun fact: Latvian soldiers that defected after WWI were one of the biggest forces for the Bolsheviks.

Kaiser Wilhelm II wanted to maintain the Baltic nations as monarchies and bastions against liberalism/communism, but the Latvian soldiers chimped-out and joined the Bolsheviks in Russia, because they couldn't handle some temporary economic troubles.

tl:dr - The Soviet kikes were able to shit all-over Europe for 80 years because one generation of Baltics and Mongolians couldn't be patient for their gibsmedats.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Putin has a food taster

When I visited USA, I tried to find any kind of rye bread in the common supermarkets and came to the conclusion they simply don't have such a thing - everything was made of wheat (or corn for some mexican-style varieties).

The closest I could find was some wheat bread colored with syrup to brownish color and slapped with a German-sounding name, something with "Roggen-something", suggesting that it was made with rye (Roggen). But it was not - it was just wheat with food coloring.

Americans, is it really that way? If so you're missing a lot on the real bread taste. I guess you can find true rye bread in some obscure organic bakeries, but I've seen none in the mainstream shops - also no rye flour that would allow you making your own. Can you confirm? Is it different in other states (I was visiting CA, TX, NC mostly)

>A chunk of seeds is bread now

This is real bread, mate.

can't eat bread without creamea spread

>Gluten free bread

Granted most bread aisle overwhelmingly have white and wheat bread, I have never been to a grocery that didn't have rye bread.

>based rye bread

Disgusting white bread...
How can it even compete with BIG LATVIAN BREAD!

I want to fuck that German speaking gyppo

Lietuva yra KANGS of savizudziu ir alcoholiku.

Real Putin was killed by the NWO and replaced by a doppelganger back when he disappeared for 10 days 2 years ago.

I'm curious what keeps this together

Bread thread ?

Bread thread !

Spongebread Squarecuts:
youtube.com/watch?v=IdDfF4hXfj4

What you said is mostly true. Most US bread is refined wheat (only the inner kernels), AKA "whitebread" for plebs, and sliced thin in giant soulless factories.

However, there are some specialty breads made from bigger loaves and cut thick at the devoted bakeries of some hipster food markets, even Wal-Mart has some of these. One example is "Dave's Killer Bread" that I buy. You can even find rye bread, but it's not stocked in high amounts, because plebs don't know what it is. One of the best places to by rye bread in Murrica is at Aldi's, because they literally have products made in Germany.

We still lack any sort of wide-spread "artistic bakery" or mom-and-pop bakery stores that are common in Europe. Basically, you won't find "homemade" rye bread available very often. We do have Germanic culture though, because many Murricans in the Midwest and central Texas are descended from Germans that came here in 1848 and afterwards. There are things like "German bakeries" and "German butcheries" in these towns that make rye bread, bratwurst, etc. We also celebrate Octoberfest and LARP as Germans while drinking beer and eating bratwurst and ogling lewd beer-maidens. There was an Octoberfest event in my town (Paris, TX, (lol)), last weekend at a hotel.

(Big Brown Bread and out-of-africa joke)

yes, fish edition

>Lithuania missed its chance to be relevant for the first time in 3 centuries
A real tragedy.

Nigger semen.

Now we're talking, spaniard brother.

I've never seen a loaf of rye bread in the supermarket, including the in-store bakery, that didn't have wheat flour as the primary ingredient.
That's not to say that there aren't supermarkets that bake pure rye bread. I've just never come across it in a supermarket.
There are plenty of bakeries if you want proper rye bread.

Also you should try Lye-rolls (Laugenbrötchen). Do you have something similar in your country?

Please, don't embarrass us, nordbro. We are not famous for our breads. OP posted a picture of eastern european dark rye bread which is considered among premium breads in the world. Why would you make us look like morons by posting some fucking fullkornsbrod?

are those basically just round shaped pretzels?

>Would it now be a better world if we had managed to pull it off?
Maybe, but it would be a world without Lithuania

Pumpernickel is the bread of a healthy, white male.

Since everyone posting breads:
Here is the best one in the world

That bread is too dense. I make whole wheat bread with rosemary and garlic mixed in. It is some of the most healthy and flavorful bread in the world. I 'm going to see about using the recipe as a baseline for other bread types, like adding parmesan cheese or sourdough yeast for variation and specialty.

So which is it?

You didn't look hard enough or made it up

THATS NOT BREAD THATS BIRD FOOD.

dis is a bread thread...

WE WUZ ASSASSINS N ŠUDAS.

Buddy, there's mold on it.
But Potato bread is great.

S A V A G E

>thinks white is mold

That's called "flour".

Fake country btfo. How will Pripyat ever recover?

Who possibly would have stood to gain by such an obvious assassination attempt?