Be Brit

>Be Brit
>Vacuum house after 6pm
>Get arrested

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/amp.ewn.co.za/2017/03/07/case-study-haji-mohamed-dawjee-why-saying-i-m-not-a-racist-makes-you-more-of-a-racist
youtube.com/watch?v=YSuHrTfcikU
blogs.ec.europa.eu/ECintheUK/tidying-up-the-facts-on-eu-vacuum-cleaner-rules/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But... But Britain isn't in the EU- oh wait....

>Be Brit
>Invest on expensive things
>Be arrested for intolerance towards the poor

At least im not a racist

Oh for fucks sake.

google.co.uk/amp/amp.ewn.co.za/2017/03/07/case-study-haji-mohamed-dawjee-why-saying-i-m-not-a-racist-makes-you-more-of-a-racist

>negrosmirkingandpointingtohead.webm

>work 9-5 job
>arent allowed to clean your own house

If this is real what won't they ban?

>be brit
>get credit card
>go to debtor's prison
>not even time for first payment yet
>buy vacuum to clean and pay off debtor's prison fines
>charged with owning an illegal vacuum
>try to watch TV to take mind off troubles
>fined for not having a TV license
>try to eat dinner
>SWAT disarms me of my butter knife and fork
>charged with possession of deadly weapons of mass destruction
>on way to court forget to say hi to all minorities I pass
>more charges added, this time it's racism
>try to pray to god to save me and my country
>charged for being intolerant of Islam
>sentenced to 75 years total
>look out prison window
>watching rape gangs of immigrants swarming the streets chasing away unarmed police and vandalizing everything in sight
>they're being followed by documentary crews to celebrate their cultural diversity

Painfully accurate.

I'm from CA so we're not far behind, fbm.

it just talks about the power, are you not allowed to vacuum after 6pm? where

It's crazy how this vacuum cleaner control law is so similar to gun control laws.
Leftards were litterally like

>YOU DONT NEED A HIGH POWERED VACUUM CLEANER FOR HOUSEHOLD USE
>A 900W CLEANER IS MORE THAN ENOUGH

First they banned those over 1200W, and one year later they banned those over 900W. In one year they'll come again to reduce the Watt limit.
Soon we'll need fucking licenses to use a chainaw too.

>be bong
>buy vacuum cleaner
>take it to Department of Assault Appliances to have it registered
>pay the £400 bill (needs to be registered every 12 months)
>on way home you are raped and beheaded by mulslims.
>they take your vacuum cleaner
>your family is fined £250,000 because your Assault Appliance was not locked up/secured when fell into the hands of others.

More bullshit from the useless EU.

When will napkins be banned cause you can stuff them down someone's throat to choke them?

HIGH CAPACITY ASSAULT VACCUUMS SUCKING UP ALL THE DIVERSITY AND NEGROHAIRS

That's the same logic of those who considers someone who says "I'm not a racist, I have a black friend" a racist. I mean, if that is racism someone who says "I'm not a racist, I have no black friends" isn't?

>"Sir this vacuum has too many tactical assault attachments. You're only allowed 3 by law. You'll have to get rid of the crevice tool and the detachable brush."

Just fuck off with your depressing analysis, im already one step closer to the edge and im about to break

An EU official was quoted as saying: "We can't clean up our own mess, and soon neither will you."

Jesus this isnt funny, its fucking horrific

>Ban assault vacuums
>Mad man goes on killing rampage with a lint roller

Some British laws piss me the fuck off, I feel for Brits that have a lousy shitty dumbass leadership.

How do we restore glory to Britannia??

EVERYTHING YOU SAY TO ME

The solution is to be a racist and drop anyone who tries to give you shit for it

Leftists cant fight and niggers only fight if they outnumber you so who gives a fuck? Be racist

Like they banned 70° alcohol here, because of some dummers who cannot set fire in a bbq without being burnt

God it must fucking suck to be this oppressed by the government. The usa isnt perfect but god damn at least they trust us with cutlery.

Bin that Vacuum!

26 yo here, paki in the garage asked for ID when I tried to buy a lighter. Didn't have any.
Fucking place.

Britain is lost. Has been lost for decades. Let this pitiful island go.

Muslims

You don't need such powerful vacuum cleaners anyway

Are vacuums offending Islam or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=YSuHrTfcikU

Here bong, heres some old music video to make you remember what your yuropoor country used to be like.

We're not lost yet. If Russia can try to rebuild, we can. Just need about 75% of the people to fuck off.
>Deport to Australia?

VACUUMS OF PEACE

Stop playing their games. Just be explicitly racist. It is the only thing that can fix our country now.

I just bought an 18kW vacuum cleaner with a high capacity detachable filter and pistol grip. So glad I live in a country that allows me to own high-power assault vacuums.

Fuck...

someone screen shot this and post it to PM May's twitter account. I'd do it but I think it's a hate crime over here.

Is it possible for a Brit to ask for asylum in America?

>be brit
>act like you live in a first world country
>not actually live in a first world country

Next up: Microwave oven ban
No more than 1000w

This was an uncomfortable read.

These must be fake, its too stupid to be real. Come on guys this is Britain not north korea.

New england anglo here
If you're from the east midlands, or just the midlands (but that would be stretching it) I know a way to get you over. every woman on my dad's side of the family wants the big british cock from that area. half my family has an accent. and if you can chop wood or don't mind being around farm animals deep in the forest I think we can work something out

The sooner people accept that England is a middle eastern shit hole the sooner we can bomb it and the sooner people can realize that we were on the wrong side during WW2

>The new vacuum cleaners energy label rules will reduce the maximum wattage from 1,600W to 900W for any vacuum cleaner manufactured or sold in the EU. It also introduces new restrictions on how noisy vacuum cleaners can be, limiting them to 80dB, and stipulates minimum durability requirements.

Its an EU law, not just British. It results in energy saving, helping the environment and introduces minimum durability requirements, meaning they will last longer.

I see no problem with this. Once again Sup Forums spergs out without knowing much about it though

>From Manchester
>8 inch dick

Why do northerners have bigger dicks than southerners ?

Maybe take the paki out the garage for some sun m8, that might cheer his spirits

Fresh

>be brit
>see this stupid shit
>tell EU you want to quit

>be switzerland
>can't mow the lawn or make other excessive noise on weekends
>this is perfectly reasonable and people don't make noise on weekends
>on the off chance that you do, your neighbours will understand that you're doing it out of necessity and that you really can't do it on weekdays, and don't call the cops on you
>all is well, lawns get mowed, and i can relax on the weekends
Of course, it only works if your citizens aren't subhuman scum.

No, you should go down in a blaze of glory at least.

anything else? all the british men in my family are lazy slobs

>Make more efficient vacuum cleaners
>save on the current jew
EU was against it. I'm all for it.

For anyone interested in the details and what this actually means:

blogs.ec.europa.eu/ECintheUK/tidying-up-the-facts-on-eu-vacuum-cleaner-rules/

Muslims

Russia can't rebuild because they never built in the first place. Russia is lost. It's a criminal society that has no hope of ever being a great world power again and won't ever rise above the corruption and degeneracy that are rampant there. But at least they have vacuums.

>Its an EU law, not just British.
but muh Brexit
surely they're not just stalling until everyone forgets

>Be Amerimut
>think EU is Britain and not a collection of european countries

>energy saving
gay
Bring back nuclear.

Oi m8. Don't make me jab ya gabba.

Nah, they're stalling until the electorate is brown enough for another vote.

Dont be a loser - register that hoover

quit your whinin' - bin that dyson

Don't relax - Dispose that Vax

poor effort m8

Only for 2 more years :^)

Also it's this kind of shit which made us want to leave

il spit in ya nans ashes cunt

One law at a time. Poor Brit bongs will have absolutely zero freedom soon and no ability to stop an inevitable police state

>Oi m8
>our van detected a level 3 suction device
>gona need to popin to see that license

>I see no problem with this. Once again Sup Forums spergs out without knowing

The argument that they're just as good is debunked by the free market clearly showing the more power hungry devices selling better - because they simply get the job done better. We're they as good, everyone but a few contrarians would go for the overall cheaper devices.

Not terribly bright are you

Feel free to make up bs below

>anything else? all the british men in my family are lazy slobs

muh dick

just make sure you break the right way

It's a plot to push for hiring cheap immigrants as house cleaners, which will eventually lead to things going missing in your home...

I like it. Change it to dont be lax - bin that vax and i think we have winrar

Apparently they banned vacuums over 1600w back in 2014.

I can't tell whether you're serious, facetious, or just genuinely trying to swallow the blue pill out of shame and desperation... But God help you britanon

Don't be a loon, bin that vacuum!

thx EU

>im about to break
Don't you dare, user!

>There is NO ban on vacuums that suck powerfully
Thank the Queen, what would the constable think if i brought me nan in for registration

You realise that EU directives have been in place in terms of energy consumption for things like refrigerators for about 20 years, tvs for almost as long.

Also lower energy consumption does not mean the vacuum performs worse in anyway.

EVERYTHING YOU SAY TO ME

>ITT we make fun of regulations that protect the environment from humans

niggers
sadly
Despite niggers wasting way more resources than such a vacuum cleaner.

>Also lower energy consumption does not mean the vacuum performs worse in anyway.
Yes it does, you fucking idiot.

These green text memes are a reality for us. It's funny at first until it happens to you.

>Be me
>Laughing at 10pm
>Get reported
>Phone rings and angry council woman tells me she's coming to visit us about noise complaints
>We have to agree to neighbours terms
>Neighbours don't report us in the following weeks
>Sent strongly worded letter advising us to not let this happen again
>Say "Fuck" in back garden
>Reported again
>Phone rings and angry council woman tells me she's coming to visit us about noise complaints
>We have to agree to neighbours terms
>Neighbours don't report us in the following weeks
>Sent second strongly worded letter advising us to not let this happen again
>Take bath at 11pm
>Get reported for having loud taps

>based
>comped

Nope, its about reducing needless energy waste

Have you all seen the new BBC crime drama Watt Squad? It follows a squad of government agents tracking down high level vacuum offenders. The trailer was great:

>"Captain, we've detected a power spike in Cardiff. Someone's vacuuming!"
>"Sergeant, get me satellite data of that house, get drones in the air and I want a ground squad there immediately!"
>cut to interrogation scene
>"WHERE DID YOU GET THIS VACUUM?! WHO IS YOUR SUPPLIER?! ISIS?! NORTH KOREA?!"
>"I-it was me mum's..."
>"IS YOUR MOM THE HEAD OF ISIS?! ANSWER ME!!"
>"She were just a cleaning lady! Please, I promise I won't ever clean the rugs again!"
>"Too late for that. This is a nation that respects the rule of law. Not an outlaw nation of rogue carpet vacuumers. Is that what you want? People to just being vacuuming with any vacuum they choose? That's the path to total anarchy. The Watt Squad is here to stop that."
>"Why do I even pay taxes for this?"
>WATT SQUAD COMING FALL 2017

Where's the source OP?

>Also lower energy consumption does not mean the vacuum performs worse in anyway.
You should make and sell 1W vacuum cleaners then, you'd make a killing.

So lets limit it to 1 watt.

No, lets limit it to 900W

Kill.

Your.

Fucking.

Self.

You meme flag piece of shit subhuman nigger kike faggot ass trisomic, autistic fairy prison bitch meth rape bastard mongrel baby.

see you in 15 years mcnugga

Im an American. Can an European explain what the fuck is going on? Is this as petty and dumb as it looks?

How mad are you on a scale of 900 - 1600?