American Circumcision

Why the fuck are American's obsessed with having their children circumcised? It's literally a Jew cult ritual used to distinguish the Goy from the Jew, and it has 0 benefits.

Other urls found in this thread:

cirp.org/pages/parents/FAQ/
knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/23/the-bizarrely-profitable-business-of-baby-foreskins/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

American parents are abusive. It's just a fact.

Getting the snip is the least that can happen to you here.

Cunts claim to like the way it looks.

That is pretty much it.

This.

reminder you dont need circumcision to make a covenant with god

Here we go again! Who gives a fuck, its not like foreskin is worth anything.

dave's wife will appreciate her husband having no feeling in his dick

for cleanliness and for what is considered culturally " normal "

obsessed is a bit overboard on your part

Good goy
>cleanliness
what

and they only claim to like the way it looks because they're programmed to like it by only being exposed to cut dicks. it's infuriating.

Watcha doin rabbi

What did she mean by this?

looks better
no smell
easier to keep clean
no medical complications

CUT MASTER RACE.

Smegma (a natural substance composed of dead skin cells, normal flora, and secretions containing the natural antibacterial agent lysozyme) is more likely to accumulate when the foreskin is present.

cirp.org/pages/parents/FAQ/

Same reason they defend anal so veraciously.

It's hard to admit you've been cucked by kike propaganda, all too easy to go on the defensive.

I'm sure you know better how to be a Christian than all the ones before you for 2000+ years.

Or you're a kike.

>Why the fuck are American's obsessed with having their children circumcised?

Americans have their kids circumcised so that others can make money off of it.

knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/23/the-bizarrely-profitable-business-of-baby-foreskins/

That combined with their tendency to die for Israeli interests makes them the most cucked people on the planet.

>chosen by God to rule His earth
>0 benefits

You can wash your dick regularly. But I guess cutting it off is easier than bathing/showering daily.

>for cleanliness
I understand that niggers and sandniggers are filthy waterless animals, but your side of the continent has so much water that you could be washing your cock all day.
Just admit that you're a good goy.

some foreskins can be nasty as fuck, and also dirty.

but some cut dicks also look disgusting so... idk

whatever makes you children happy

have a nice day

Islam requires washing yourself multiple times daily, sandniggers are usually dirty but not smelly.

>TFW not circumcised.
>TFW ancestry can be linked to pre-revolution
>TFW true American
If you're circumcised, a recent generation immigrant who is not European ancestry: You're not American.

Its always the jew response isn't it. All because the Jews do something doesn't mean its inherently bad. Jews invented bagels, it doesnt mean that bagels are evil.

>no anesthetic used
>immobilised infants head
>placed in MRI machine
Yea, completely controlled study i bet.

Jews bring bagels to work meetings, putting everyone to sleep and gaining a workplace edge.

>Islam requires washing yourself multiple times daily
I'm sure they carry toiletries across their desertic shitholes just to wash up before bending over.

Youre a fucking retard. You know that grease is more likely to form on hair when... YOU HAVE HAIR. take a damn shower everyday and stay clean for cleanliness.

Just tradition at this point. Although most doctors say that there is a modest positive effect on health, your dick being cleaner and all.

The 'clean' argument is not an argument. To keep clean, you shower. You don't cut your hands off because they can become unclean, you wash them.

Got the autistic American responses I expected.

Oy vey the goiyim is onto us

>uncut version
all I had was this censored version, lol