Did the human face changed in the last 100 years?

It seems to me that while looking at photos of people from the 1900-1960 the (even before 1900) the majority of european human male had more masculine and defined facial features, and now the men looks weak in the face, but its a noticeable change if you look at old pictures

BUT the women faces if you look at girls from the past got better actually, girls in the 1900 looked not so much hot and those who counted as hot looked like pretty much 4-5 today. but today they hottest european girls looks like sculpted by a sculpture.

>is this something in the water? global warming? or wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ötzi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump faggots im looking for a serious answer, perhaps a documented research

I think body types in general have changed. The majority of people from 1900-1960 clearly have less body fat

Xenoestrogen, racemixing, in the east soviet rape.

thats perhaps true to some extent, but in these times there wasnt high fat food shit like there is now isnt it? nor trans fat and crap like that, and 1900-1929 people couldnt afford that much of food tho i think

That's not a photograph.

sorry but i didnt had a photo that would gather all ive said together, so i gave a photo of ideal normal man

It's supposed to represent a composite image. Use the noggin

That's not a photograph of a real human being.

It has to do with nourishment. People in the past had to chew a lot more. Food nowadays almost diesnt need to be chewed at all.
Chewing affects your facial structure in a major way. There was a study where they gave natural gum to some ugly ass koreans. After chewing it for 6 Months they had completely different facial features. A lot of dental and other problems are actually due to a lack of chewing as kid.

Yes. Food became more available, so did bad chemicals in the foods as well as hormone fed cattle. It hits women harder than men though for some reason, men are starting to look like women did in those times and women are looking more sexual. They are also hitting puberty at earlier ages as boys are still about the same on average.

I think it also may have SOMETHING to do with breeding with only attractive females, those same phenotype traits get inherited by boys who then cant grow out of it due to the chemicals and low T.

>It's retarded

Here's a picture. What's the point?

that's right thats an alien right?
jesus christ if you come here spewing shit, you are not usefull to this thread. i didnt have specific image that would contain my post, but you may go to google and compare between families from 1940, US/German soldiers from that era, and comparing them now to your everyday male

>testosterone amounts being reduced in the last 50 years noticeably
>less masculine features today
Really charges those batteries doesn't it.

estrogen in the water supply

You realize we eat nothing but junk food, and the water supply is filled with hormones and fluoride. I know alex jones is a wack job but he's right about alot of shit.

Corn syrup. Corn is the enemy of mankind.

(you)

thats actually make sense, so in the past people chewed more gum or what food for example require more chewing that would make such difference? unless faggots today eats baby's gerber

but overall thats sounds pretty senseable, like the neanderthals had bigger jaws and more massive, perhaps they chewed deer leg bones

Pic is what happened. People today are sexually underdeveloped.

Good post.
I've read that high test-levels in an individuals teen years affect deepness of the voice. So test most likely also affects other physical traits, like jawline, chin, etc,.
If men did look more masculine back then, it was probably because they were raised to be men, and not considerate fairies like the last few generations in the west have.
Tough upbringing = more testosterone

Tbqh I think it's largely a case of the grass being greener on the other side. You don't get a good idea of how the average man looked in 1900 from photos and videos, as these were often reserved for the elites.
However, teens, especially girls, mature way quicker today. Could be caused by better diets/lifestyle.

Actually, the reason people are fatter these days is because of the somewhat recent proliferation of sugary foods. Eating fatty foods actually doesn't attribute to fat gain as much as people think, and certainly not as much as sugar does. Think about it. If your food is high in natural fat, your body isn't just gonna toss that into your existing fat deposits. It's going to use it to make energy. However sugar is different, the body doesn't quite know how to handle the amount of sugar that is imbibed by the average person these days. So it simply turns it into fat and tosses it into a deposit to be burned later, but the problem is most people never want for food so badly that their body needs to fall back on these fat deposits for survival. So it's a vicious cycle in which the body is building up and building up these fat deposits and never burning them off, thus weight gain.

They generally ate their foods less cooked.
People used to take in one or two meals completely cold. Often some form of bread and dried meat/bacon. Even vegetables were not cooked as long as nowadays. Something completely absent of chewing as cereal with milk was absent 100years ago.
Also its not just chewing but chewing the right way. Children nowadays due to being fed with mashed bullshit lack basic motoric skills with their jaws. Chewing the natural way tends to be more than just moving your jaw up and down. A lot of animals actually chew in circles.

In the past people also used to cjew certain plants for dental hygiene.

Interesting idea. I've often attributed things like this to a change in beauty standards (although that raises the question of whether we have an innate sense of beauty or whether it really is just a cultural thing).

If this is a real phenomenon, it would probably be the result of a change in diets (less nutritious, less healthy, etc.). Or it could be something as simple as people today just not caring as much. Needs more research.

>straight people are ugly
kek

oh yeah ive read about something related to it, like the corpse they found of Otzi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ötzi
a human who frozed to death 5000 years ago while still preserved in the frost, they found a plant in his teeths for chewing

The prime of beuty and energy in a man were 30-40 and in a woman 20-35. but nowadays people seem to get old really fast at the same rate that teens seem to be developing much more faster, and age related dieases are on the rise, we humans are becoming farm animals like, mature and growing far quicker than the optimal way.

Our societies favour psychopaths. Their monster progeny are all over the place now, stinking up the place with their ugliness and vulgar greed. Nothing spiritual about them at all.

And guess what other foods they ate less of...

Meat...

Or if you really gave a shit about 'the thread' you would have taken the 10 minutes to google that shit yourself and share multiple images to compare. But you didn't. Fuck off.

Too much soy

Changes in the human diet affects physicality.

It's the xenoestrogens, man

old fag here. 1952, guys like pictured minus uniform where the NORM. dime a dozen

"1952" Prove it haha.

men's testosterone levels have been dropping for decades and women's estrogen levels have been skyrocketing for decades. hence, men look like effeminate blobs and women are curvier and hotter than ever.

You know... is there like a graph showing the decrease in testosterone over every decade? I believe you, it just would be interesting to see by how much.

shit diet
shit posture
shit environment