BEN NO

BEN NO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1552653/TRL-clip-allegedly-shows-Ben-Affleck-groping-Hilarie-Burton.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So is he apologizing because he groped or just that he was clumsy about it?

>Divert attention to a goy

I am so shocked right now

After this Weinstein thing blew up. EVERYTHING is coming out. Expect hundreds of allegations to start being made.

As with every performance back then, it was lacking in substance and he really didn't give it all he got

>Islam apologist
Let him burn

I'm still waiting for the pedophiles to be exposed, fuck that groping women shit, we need to protect the kids

i clumsy stick my dick in women that are drunk all the time too ben it just falls in on accident
I'm sorry too please take note that most muslims are clumsy too right ben

>I'm still waiting for the pedophiles to be exposed, fuck that groping women shit, we need to protect the kids
THIS

just a sexual emergency, nothing here.

are these faggots gonna prove this isn't all just a show and name other names?

can we please leave batman and DC out of this?

is this liev shriver's son?

The Life of Chad

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ

FUCK YOU
#NOTMYBATMAN
#BALE4MOREYEARS

>can we please leave batman and DC out of this?
Too late now. He APOLIGIZED. This is admission of guilt. The world can now have their way with this hypocrite.

This may or may not be a setup, but it is hilarious.

If you watch the clip, they kind of laugh it off as a weird thing to do. 2003 was a very different time.

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1552653/TRL-clip-allegedly-shows-Ben-Affleck-groping-Hilarie-Burton.html

How do you think Emily Ratajkowski auditioned for Gone Girl? Ben had to make sure it looked real when he sucked on her teddies.

It is a duty, to meme this pro muslin cuck, to death.

GG ben, you just blew your career. there is no appeasing SJW's

you don't know ben very well
he can get out of anything

Ben Affleck more like Benis a-flick

Do you mean the apology, in which case it should be YES.
He seems to be a good goy, anyway.