i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png
vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_ob3zzyXLCX1v3g0bc_480.mp4
imgur.com/a/fTZVS
imgur.com/Jj7JqKUwith
imgur.com/a/8ss6z
imgur.com/a/Bv8JO
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2379373
static.zerochan.net/Natsuki.Subaru.full.1985138.jpg
themoneyofsoulandpossibilitycontrol.wikia.com/wiki/Q).
imgur.com/a/B1Amj
i.imgur.com/TlGMe5O.jpg
i.imgur.com/5vdZDsg.jpg
i.imgur.com/ZhSwGEJ.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anything cute

imgur.com/a/fdPxg

I would like to request a close up of my beloved Mizunashi Akari like in the reference, please.
Having her smiling with a bunch of flowers in her head (if you want a specific flower, red hibiscus would be wonderful!)

Though if you want to draw something else that's fine too, as long as it's not too lewd.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- dressed in a high school cap and gown, holding her high school diploma if possible.

- cosplaying as the female Pokémon Go protagonist, ready to go on an adventure and catch Pokémon or resting at a PokéStop. Preferably with her hair up in a ponytail similar to the protagonist’s, but her regular hairstyle is fine as well.
References: imgur.com/a/66Q9m

- cosplaying as either Ferry, Song/Tweyen, Rosamia, or Sophia from Granblue Fantasy. Other Granblue Fantasy characters might be fine, so please ask if there are others that interest you.
References: imgur.com/a/MZDqa

- wearing a Demonica from Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey. Preferably with the helmet off, either tucked under her arm or being held off to the side. Combat equipment in the game is knives and guns, if you at all feel like including them.
References: imgur.com/a/Q1FGq

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png

Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly inviting user to kiss her on the cheek (similar to this image: i.imgur.com/yUMUuvf.jpg ), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting my Kobori wearing Liko’s outfit from Active Raid. Optionally, she can be wearing Unit 8’s office suit from the same show.

Liko: my.mixtape.moe/ddtzfw.png
Unit 8: my.mixtape.moe/swndvs.jpg

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

I would like to request Mai Natsume in her bikini leaning towards a wall and looking back to the viewer like the pose in this image:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2432647
Bikini reference: i.imgur.com/6ZANoqn.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai in her bikini pouring water on her head from a bottle to cool herself like in this image:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1237168

-Requesting Eureka getting flustered the viewer is trying to touch her wings.(or anything involving them)
-Wearing PJs looking sleepy
-Showering while fully clothed sulking
-Surfing
-Anything cute
More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw thanks for considering!

I would like to request my beautiful lady, Hikage, dressed as Quiet from Metal Gear Solid V. Nothing too lewd, please.

Quiet ref: files.catbox.moe/z9agvw.jpg

Please, and thank you.

Requesting Lumina wearing a cute mecha pilot suit, preferably in a black and pink color color scheme.

Idea for suit: i.imgur.com/Jk8Uk8p.jpg

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-Dressed as the Samurai class from 7th Dragon III, replacing the blue for green (i.imgur.com/iNnqSrq.jpg)
-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) on a couch, either her hugging my SI or kissing.
-Joint request of outfit swap with Jolyne .
-With a bedhead, wearing a grey knot tied t-shirt (Something like this, and sorry for quality [i.imgur.com/HmJSaDa.jpg]) and green and pink stripped panties.

Or anything at your preference.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin posing as Professor Zoom/Reverse Flash imgur.com/a/ogOl7, does not matter masked or unmasked. It would've be awesome if artist would've be able to capture the essence of both characters and mix it up in amazing piece of art!
Anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well.

Requesting my lovely waifu Hanako! Anything cute or lovely is fine, but nothing lewd or suggestive, please.

Thanks so much to all the artists that spend time and money making anons here happy!

Requesting Okoi either:

-Throwing me a kiss
-Lifting weights in gym clothes
-Looking at Potclean and not understanding what is he supposed to be
i.imgur.com/G87r8QC.jpg
-Cosplaying Christie Monteiro (Tekken)
imgur.com/gallery/1OaDk
-Kissing a Smoochum
i.imgur.com/90HeNZ0.png

Anything else is always appreciated

Requesting Kukaku Shiba in Mugino's bikini with tan lines.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Shion doing yoga or her wearing Rize's rabbit house uniform from gochuumon wa usagi desu ka?
Uniform ref: imgur.com/a/V12fD
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request your take on her playing Pokemon Go or congratulating the viewer/user on their promotion.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you!

Requesting Natsuki wearing shorts, a top and a plaid shirt tied on her waist (or some other cute casual summer clothes), with a cellphone with a similar blushing expression as in the reference picture on the right.

Or anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be nice.

Requesting a mini Haruhi resting inside a cup/glass danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1508468 , braiding her hair or using this outfit danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1233565
THough anything not lewd would be fine as well.

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but if possible, I'd like to see him with/riding/near the motorcycle in the linked reference: imgur.com/a/wUIHv

If that's too difficult, I'd like to see him wearing the jersey and hat of my favorite baseball team ( imgur.com/a/g36xx ), with his name on the back and his number as 24 (if the back is shown), cheering for the team.

I know the art style changed between the 2 seasons, but I'm not picky, either one is fine.

Thank you!

Hello /wwd/! Good Evening!
Requesting my waifu Divine Grace - Northwemko (the woman in dress, left side), either
>cosplaying in Hilda's outfit (right one) with a ponytail for her hair and looking at the viewer, backview, with a smile, and a DuskBall in her hand having catched a Darkrai
or
>in a bikini like Luka (image below them) showing her midriff and eating a chocolate bar while she is using her finger to get closer to her
Thanks drawfriends! Good Luck everybody! And good night!

Requesting Touko as an operator operating operationally. imgur.com/a/9cDNF

For another idea, perhaps her sleeping peacefully in her bed with a smile on her face.

Alternatively, Touko cosplaying as Suigintou from Rozen Maiden or as Raidou Kuzunoha from SMT: Devil Summoner series.
Suigintou ref: imgur.com/a/DaV5G
Raidou Kuzunoha ref: imgur.com/a/Sne3a

Anything else cute/cutelewd of her are fine. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Requesting POV sharing a milkshake with a bashful or happy Rika.
Or Rika stargazing while looking melancholy and stoic.
Anything cute is appreciated.
Thanks for considering.

Requesting Aigis pushing user down sort of like this image maybe with heart shaped pupils imgur.com/a/nFPHG
Holding a positive pregnancy test looking happy and embarrassed well an user or my Sai is looking semi confused imgur.com/qudvyTU
Dressed as one of the the Kancolle boatgirls imgur.com/a/vPY2u
In the causal wear of Anne Takamaki or Makoto Niijima from Persona 5 imgur.com/a/ETwBh
Or in a cheer leader outfit
Wearing Elesa's outfit form Pokemon imgur.com/a/FOlLU, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke wearing Makoto's costume seen here: i.imgur.com/d71p4.jpg and singing. You can change the color of it if you want to something more masculine. Or a purple would be nice since that's my favorite color.

Alternately wearing armor based on Kamen Rider Baron's Banana Arms version with his face showing: imgur.com/a/qFPA9
It's based on Samurai armor so the face could be shown as a regular samurai helmet would such as: files.catbox.moe/vxpv6s.png
Or comforting my crying self insert

Anything else as fine as long as its cute and nonlewd. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
• wearing imgur.com/a/seELr and similarly themed clothing while brandishing a whip and big sunglasses with an indifferent look on her face, maybe in a dark alley
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Posting for Archer user

Requesting my husbando, Archer
Him wearing a white t-shirt and black shorts, saying ''Good job, you can do it'' with a bit of an encouraging smile. Optionally he could also be sweating or wiping sweat off his face with a towel

further references: imgur.com/a/ESE72

Thank you and have a nice weekend

Requesting Akame wearing a suit or a tight girly dress.
Or Akame cooking breakfast in her apron.
Or more of Akame as a Hero from Yuuki Yuuna i.imgur.com/Q48JVIh.jpg

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit.

Alternatively, her dressed as a Pokemon Go protagonist: imgur.com/a/lDctC

Or her dressed like MvC Rogue: imgur.com/a/cBlJu

Hello there, this week I'll be requesting my Yotsugi drinking a bubble tea, it would be nice if the tapioca pearls could be different colors like in the ref, any combination of colorful drinks would be great (ref:u.pomf.is/ncmxce.jpg)

Alternatively, wearing Phi's outfit from ZTD, you can ignore the notes that was from the artists who drew the design. Glasses or no glasses, either is good. (ref:u.pomf.is/zbhwnx.png) aside from those two ideas I'm always happy with anything cute of my waifu, it's always appreciated, thank you and have a spectacular weekend.

Requesting Kagura as a lifeguard, please! Preferably with tanlines and wearing a red one-piece swimsuit.

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!
Thanks in advance!

Requesting my dear Kosaki feeling very comfy. Eating sweets is a plus! Anything is appreciated, however not overly lewd.

Thank you, and have a great time everybody.

Requesting my backshot of my waifu in a swimsuit. Either in a competition swimsuit and adjusting her bottom or in a swimsuit of your choice.
imgur.com/a/97mTh
Alternatively cosplaying:
-Dizzy's new outfit: imgur.com/a/4SoIK
-Lie Mei's outfit from Thunderbolt Fantasy imgur.com/a/RUU35
-In Sabrina/Natsume's outfit from Gen 1
imgur.com/a/vXsbQ
-In Scathach's ascended outfit with the veil
imgur.com/a/gVmy3
-Inverse Origami's Astral Dress imgur.com/a/Qw4Yr

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink or in bed with her shirt off and back facing the viewer while asking the viewer to give her a massage. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami co-piloting Kirby's mech with Kirby from Kirby: Planet Robobot (Ref: imgur.com/vPTK546)
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her falling asleep while holding a burger, the contents of the burger falling onto her plate
-her attempting to teach my SI/user how to grill hot dogs via her handheld's cooking game.
-her petting Len from Tsukihime in her cat form
If you have a better/cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free! And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/VXAM2) for the grill request or in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. This week I'd like to request him traveling together with Slaine () and trying out local food or an outfit swap between their school uniforms (here's Slaine's i.imgur.com/hJWj7T9.jpg). Kakyoin's height is 178cm (5'8).
Or if you're up to draw SI interactions, something like this i.imgur.com/18u5gZQ.jpg of them eating ice cream would be lovely. SI ref: i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png Thank you if you consider drawing any of these requests, have a great weekend! And good luck everyone!

Requesting my love Neptune (or Purple Heart) in Riyo style. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/nckpte.jpg

Other ideas:
-Purple Heart and Takane () singing together by the moonlight, dressed elegantly. Refs: imgur.com/a/HlNHj
-Neptune surfing on a super energy-propelled mecha-shark. Kind of like this: my.mixtape.moe/uatxfn.jpg
-In a bikini/swimsuit based off Haunter
-Neptune dressed as Elyse from Oretama. If possible, I would love that you made any of the manga covers replacing the chibi Kouta with my chibi SI and including a pudding anywhere. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/xpslux.jpg
SI ref: i.imgur.com/UpSmV6s.jpg

Neptune in normal form: my.mixtape.moe/ogcfcm.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Hello! Good night!! Hope you're doing well.

Requesting my lovely waifu Nano, please.
Any of the following would be nice
- Cosplaying Alisa from the Tekken series.
(ref: imgur.com/a/lkNTP)
- Asking user for a kiss, slightly embarassed but happy.

Or if you want to use my SI
- Looking at the sunset inside a car, a date-like scene.
SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

My birthday is tomorrow... anything birthday related would be nice too, if you wish.

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is completely fine too!
Thanks and I hope you have a great and wonderful week, remember to always have fun

Hey, all.
Joint requesting Anastasia and Yukinon in the same scenario, clothing and poses, as Anya and Minami in this image i.imgur.com/8atfMx0.jpg
Here's a list of other ideas to choose from, or not.
pastelink.net/2bed
Anything would be much appreciated, whether it's cute or cutelewd.
Take care of yourselves and remember to take it easy.

Reposting For Haquafag
Hello everyone, i'd like to request my Haqua. Anything would be absolutely great, although if something specific is preferred, i'd love to see her doing some everyday things like cleaning, laying on the couch, drawing, etc. Thanks!

Requesting Lev walking on stilts, while conveniently wearing really long pants so you can't see the stilts he's on.
Alternatively, requesting a parody of this picture: my.mixtape.moe/yiajme.jpg
Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too, thanks in advance and take it easy.

At least one person loves her.

Requesting my dear Anna dressed Elsa Granhiert from re:Zero or a Pokemon Go trainer

Elsa ref: i.imgur.com/JoQU5qw.jpg

Go Trainer ref: i.imgur.com/D4jRB8d.jpg

Posting for Himari-user

Requesting Himari. Anything you feel like would be great as long it remains tasteful!

- Make puns or wordplays with her name
- Listen to her singing the ED my.mixtape.moe/mrhghn.mp3
- Your favorite artist's style
- Use this coolors.co and have fun
All refs, more suggestions and inspiration at bottom imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Requesting my Wanko as a Pokemon trainer or anything summer activity related is fine, cute or cutelewd is fine too!

Posting for Slainebro
Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard.

It would be pretty cool to see a critical summons/persona cut-in image of him: imgur.com/a/Fifcd
I'd also like to make a request together with Kakyoinbro (): An outfit swap between Slaine and Kakyoin's school uniforms (here's Slaine's i.imgur.com/hJWj7T9.jpg and he is 8cm shorter than Kakyoin) or them as tourists in a foreign country and trying the local food, since they both enjoy traveling.

Of course, a simple image of him smiling would be perfect too. Thank you for considering and I hope you have a relaxing weekend!

Requesting my husbando, Rui. I would love to see a parody of this image with him and my SI: my.mixtape.moe/uumcog.jpg
SI link: my.mixtape.moe/jmznpa.png

Also, joint requesting with Akihisaanon: Since Akihisa's last name is Yoshii, requesting a Mario themed image with Akihisa playing with a Yoshi and Rui dressed as Luigi included as well.
imgur.com/a/giE7K
Anything else is also appreciated. Thank you for considering.

Hello everyone have a good friday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I just want to see her wearing a stewardess uniform
Here's some references:
imgur.com/a/35VRS

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Requesting Rin catching user checking out her rear and being smug about it.

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.

For some specifics:
-Using her umbrella during a bright day, peeking impishly at the viewer from its shadow.
-Something humorous involving her breast pads (she's actually very flat).
-Wading in the shallows near a tropical beach, looking for critters.

Anything else is also fine, especially if it's summer related.

I'd like to request Uni. Wearing plain but cute casual clothing or going for a swim but otherwise I'd like anything.
I would also request Uni and Yozakura as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG If anyone wants to be a Ranger or Air Raider to make it a full squad, feel free to suggest.
Alternatively, playing co-op shooting games like House of the Dead and Time Crisis - or doing some cosplay and cool poses as the characters. Water guns are good as well!

Requesting my husbando Rin Matsuoka hugging a dakimakura. Anything else cute/comfy is fine too. Thank you and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Nohohon in the tamamitsune armor

Requesting Natsume wearing this swimsuit while walking on the beach at sunset or nighttime, anything sea related is cool as well.

Swimsuit reference: i.imgur.com/8clG6SV.jpg

Requesting Gazer as a lifeguard at the beach.

I have several outfit ideas; a wedding dress, sweater, swimsuit, plugsuit, bunny outfit, or labcoat.
Her dungeon crawling with Miia would be nice. If any other user has an idea, I'm almost always up for joint requests.
I'm fine with cute/mildly lewd and chibis are wonderful.
That said, most anything is fine.

I have an SI thing: files.catbox.moe/wcvju9.jpg
Most anything would be cute.
Ideas; her holding a daki of me, teasing me, holding my hand, wrapping her eyes around me in a hug, or me touching her fluffy tail.
I usually just wear a pair of pajama pants, so an outfit swap would be fun. Also her sitting on my face, something like that would be nice too.

Requesting Sonoda Yuu being comfy under blankets and reading manga. Anything cute is also fine, thank you for considering

Requesting Hitagi reading a book. Glasses would be nice too. Open to artist ideas as usual.

I like to request Kobeni dressed as Serena pulling on the blue ribbon on her collar to undo it or pulling up her thigh highs.
>Serena Reference: hi.imgur.com/hBz7mhZ.jpg

Or, dressed as Rosa in the middle of pulling up her shorts or putting on her top.
>Rosa Reference: i.imgur.com/Q8U516W.jpg

Or, dressed as Ash unzipping her jacket or adusting her hat.
>Ash Reference: i.imgur.com/Zs5NOzk.jpg

Or, dressed as Dawn adjusting her scarf.
>Dawn Reference: i.imgur.com/nsCcwqJ.png

Cool/Cute/Cutelewd/Lewd is fine for any of the above.

Heyo, WWD!
Joint requesting Anastasia and Yukino in the same scenario, clothing and poses, as Anya and Minami in this image i.imgur.com/8atfMx0.jpg
Here's a couple ideas if you aren't up to that:
- Yukino laying down at beach, under a beach umbrella while reading a book
- Yukino at the beach, building a pan-san out of sand
- Yukino wearing Emilia's outfit with her robe (ref: imgur.com/a/kAavv)
- Yukino doing yoga or post work-out
Of course, anything cute or cool is fine and greatly appreciated.
I hope you all have a great weekend. Remember to take it easy.

Reposting for Tamamoe user

Requesting Tamamo with my SI for our anniversary:
-With both of us elegantly dressed eating a nice steak dinner
-Something more intimate
Ecchi is okay too for the 2nd one
SI references imgur.com/F5Af2F7

Requesting something cool of my darling, please
having her scarf blowing in the wind or doing a high jump kick, something like that.
But anything would be appreciated, of course. Good night!

>Forgot to spoiler the lewd request.

Fug me.

>Fug me.
You forgot to spoiler that too

Requesting Rachnera Arachnera.

This week, I was thinking about her lounging in a hammock reading a book, paperback specifically, contents of which can be about anything! A window nearby with rain outside would be a really nice touch as well.

My second idea was her trying on various shades of red lipstick, in a mirror maybe if the you're feeling daring.

I'm still keeping one of the requests from last week which was her comforting a Wimpod.

* Wimpod - cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/a/ad/Wimpod.png

Extra refs (courtesy of a drawfriend) - imgur.com/a/8BY9f

Anything else with her would also be fine!

Thank you for considering her!

Humbly requesting Rikka being smug, lewd, or smuglewd. Anything else with her would be just as wonderful, too.

For something more specific, I'd like to request her wearing one these costumes:
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13
exhentai.org/s/4a6e8da06e/370891-895

Or alternatively
-stretching after waking up, wearing a negligee or camisole
-writing something with her quill
-hiding her smile behind a folding fan
-enjoying a cocktail, with a slightly drunk but suggestive smile

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

What the fuck is with this place and Pokemon?

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design), or in either Arnice's white outfit seen in my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Pokemon's fun, man.

Good evening Sup Forums!

Because God Eater Resurrection came out recently, I'd like to request my waifu wearing Alisa's outfit from the game. God Arc optional. Any sort of pose is fine like an action pose, standing with her weapon, or stretching and showing her midriff. I'm also okay with either her usual size or a bit of a bigger bust for the sake of the clothes.

Alternately, Hinagiku in her pajamas with BB either playing games together or sleeping beside each other.

For something on the lewd side I'd like to see Hina lying naked on a table with fruits/meat/cream/etc. artfully covering her body nyotaimori-style like so: imgur.com/Ykkqwpg
She can be embarrassed or smuglewdly telling user "Enjoy your meal

Pokemon is the second highest selling video game series ever and not to mention how it has a huge anime and manga. It's also a kid series so nostalgia. Look at pokemon go it's popular with everyone.

Requesting Kaito wearing glasses and an oversized shirt like in this picture: my.mixtape.moe/ljrfds.png

Or requesting him drinking anchan blue tea with jam: my.mixtape.moe/jmtyhq.png

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

Requesting Crona wearing a flamboyant 80's-style shirt. Shirt examples/refs (3D warning) - imgur.com/a/36JDn

Alternately, anything cute with Crona and my SI. SI ref - i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png

Anything non-lewd would also be fine. Thanks, enjoy your weekend.

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-Wearing a suit of armor, saying it's too heavy to move
-Sleeping in a hammock
Most anything else would be wonderful too, thank you

Also a joint request with Outfit swap, or maybe Mariya making Ion try on some of his cute nightgowns. Remember both are guys!

keep requesting

(」・ω・)」う! (/・ω・)/ にゃー!
Phase 2:
vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_ob3zzyXLCX1v3g0bc_480.mp4

DUUUDE

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu. In light of recent landmark findings discrediting Meltzoff, I would like to see her cheering or with a triumphant expression, holding the latest print of a scientific journal or jumping up from her chair in front of a computer. Possibly furiously typing out congratulatory comments/scientific shitposts on the keyboard afterwards.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Her going (」・ω・)」う! (/・ω・)/ にゃー! (」・ω・)」う! (/・ω・)/ にゃー! similar to imgur.com/a/fTZVS from Haiyore Nyaruko-san.

- Hugging user in a pose similar to:imgur.com/Jj7JqKUwith a wistful or bittersweet expression on her face.

- Her holding an umbrella under a rainy sky looking upwards at the clouds in thought while absentmindedly offering it to the viewer.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible. Something sad is fine too.

Requesting Ryougi Shiki
It would be cute to see her wearing something out of character, like a big hoodie and thigh highs
Anything cute is fine! Especially if it's summery because it's been way too hot, thanks in advance if you pick this up
I love my wife [42]

Good afternoon everyone. Hope everyone enjoying the weekend.
Requesting my beloved Ivis and my SI doing something together as a couple ,like cuddling or even hand holding or having Ivis do some of the activities here on this Japan trip would be adorable:
-Visiting Mickey at "Tokyo Disneyland."
-Having her dress as a "Pokemon GO" trainer looking for Pokemon.
-Being cover by bunnies that are nibbling/tugging on her clothing while visiting a Bunny Cafe
Though anything cute of her is always wonderful to see.

Reference for SI:
imgur.com/a/8ss6z
Reference for Pokemon GO trainers:
imgur.com/a/Bv8JO

Thank you to whoever does this request, it's always appreciated and I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

I hope you posted that on all social media because I can see this getting spread all over the web

Requesting Kawakami Mai performing this stretch: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2379373 Preferably in her gym clothes.

Please and thank you.

Requesting please!

Thank you very much.

>Posting a waifu delivery everywhere
This is why we can't have nice things.

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Thank you for the very cute sketch drawfriend! Have a great weekend~

Requesting Shintaro Kisaragi wearing Natsuki Subaru's track jacket or even full outfit, ref here: static.zerochan.net/Natsuki.Subaru.full.1985138.jpg
Anything else cute or cool or nice that you'd like to draw is also welcome, thank you. Have a nice weekend everyone.

Requesting a picture of a flustered and nervous Tsuzuri Tessou wearing a female Enclave Uniform, preferably with the enclave logo on display somewhere.

Requesting Fuuka having a snack at a cafe with Q (themoneyofsoulandpossibilitycontrol.wikia.com/wiki/Q). Fuuka is eating ice cream and Q has a bowl of Midas Money. Anything cute is also appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I would like to request Lavinia dressed in Stockings Angel outfit please. I would like to see her in any of these poses, please and thank you.
imgur.com/a/B1Amj

Pokemon is my favorite game and anime series except the Black and White anime, fuck that and has been a major part of my life.

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute, pretty or comfy please.
If you want something specific this week, how about something like drifting gently through a sea of stars? Or maybe something like holding her hands out at a firefly lit night?
Anything intimate would be nice too!
Thanks in advance and have a good weekend.

Requesting Maki wishing me a happy birthday since as of 2 minutes ago it's my birthday
It would be nice if it were personalized, so if you want to include my name Carl it would be great. But either way is fine, thanks!
Bonus points for party hat

Happy birthday!

Was she drawn as a maid ever? I'd like to see that.

Requesting Inori brushing her teeth in the morning i.imgur.com/TlGMe5O.jpg

Wearing any of those TLR lingerie sets matching high heels would be nice too i.imgur.com/5vdZDsg.jpg
Or wearing her casual dress from the manga i.imgur.com/ZhSwGEJ.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

There were some anons in the last drawthread that talked about liking the idea of drawing Pokemon cosplay, preferably lewd, or midriff. So that's why

Happy birthday!

requesting hiyoko!