I WANT OFF THIS RIDE AHHHHHHHHH JESUS CAMPOS IS CIA/MOSSAD SAN BERNANDINHO KILLER

CIA STRIKES AGAIN!!!!! TERRORIST FAROOK is probably the killer and most likely slit paddock's throat.

James is the brother of Jesus
"Campos" translated to English is "Fields"

Jesus Campos = James Fields

What ever happened to that Charlottesville investigation?

>its another Sup Forums has people who cant identify faces thread

Okay Sup Forums, I was entertaining the idea of a gun run gone bad but now you're just reaching way too far. Some of you watch way too many Bourne/Hitman movies.

Whatever happened to forming an opinion based on the evidence? Everyone seems so ready to form an opinion first and look for evidence that fits that (((narrative))) while disregarding evidence to the contrary. So ridiculous. I am fairly convinced most of those who form an opinion first are NEETs, and I hope it's true because if these morons participate in real life, we are all fucked.

lol omg shut up shill xD

Different shaped nose.

Stop! Stop! Delete!

lol omg shut up shill xD

The problem is people get their evidence from Sup Forums.

If you get your evidence from Sup Forums, then you back in 2015 thought FEMA was about to round us all up for population control and Obama was killing people off in cover-ups to take our guns away.

Anyone can make some shitty infograph or go down a rabbit tunnel and connect dots to make your case seem more plausible.

And then even worse, people take Infowars/Breitbart seriously today. People used to post Alex Jones ironically before this election.

bump
obama was the "new bin laden" used in the years after 9/11. that's why literally nobody from his school remembers him

ears are totally different.

bump

this. everyone shut it down for the night and get some much needed sleep.

*dude looks like a lady starts playing*

his wife looks like a goat

Those camels look all the same.

Its gonna be an interesting couple of decades coming up, that is for sure.

The one weakness of weaponized autism.

Threadly reminder that face blindness is a symptom of autism.

DELET

t. tavistock

Campos and San Bernardino guy look through same, but James fields looks nothing like that.

Ever consider you may be the one that's face blind?

No, it's definitely you.

How can you be sure? Rigid thought is a symptom of a small mind. Are you a brainlet?

FUCKKKKKKKKKK THEY PHOTO SHOPPED HIM ITS HIMMM. THEy tried to make his ears bigger. REEEEEEEEEE

IF YOU TAKE OFF THE PHOTOSHOPPED EARS ITS FUCKING HIMMMM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

weird