Write an Anime Plot

How many GS clones can we make this time?

roll

Rolling, let's see what I can make.

Two hotheaded brothers in arms go around defeating massive, intimidating war machines through unorthodox methods. One is trying to make it big in the industry through observing and engaging them head on, while the other is from a noble family and is trying to prove himself worthy of being the heir.

Roll.

Stand back, I'm about to creative.

rolling desu

[roll]

I'll roll

Konosuba

Okay.

Everyday I'm rollin'

I'll make this work.

boo, historical drama is boring.

Ok

roll

rollin cuz im borin

> Makes commentary on modern issues.
> My choice.
The birth rate in Japan is low. Therefore, it is the mc's job to help solve the problem by getting people laid. Having commentary each episode of each kind of person not making babies, the mc has to deal with all kinds of people. It won't be easy. Drama-comedy.

rollin

Rooll

>MC is two characters
>historical drama

The super Kawaii adventures of Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde

Alright.
It takes place in post nuclear Japan and that's all I've got because I'm too much of a pussy to actually share my ideas with/a/

Roll

MC is an all-important space-artifact mcguffin with semi-sentience. The story takes place over eons of existence with the MC as the narrator, walking through its own creation and the wars over it, search parties sent out to find it, and what people did with its power when they had it.

The MC is a lamp who observes the death of multiple hookers under the light of truth, in the antagonists room. He is now able to project his psychic newtype consciousness into all material objects in the room through sheer willpower. Upon the arrival of the next slutchan he uses the kitchens frying pan to murder the horrible hooker murderer. If it weren't for those meddling pans. I tried my best with what I was given, forgive me Sup Forums

Post-apocalyptic Japan, mutants and scavengers roam. A young elementary school girl raised by militant parents must find a way to survive this horrible world

>deconstruction
>horror

Good roll. Let's see.

Kinda like Final Destination where fate wants MC and his friends dead for whatever reason, but the MC is actually able to save his friends because he is a fucking badass, deconstructing the trope of horror MCs letting all their friends die due to incompetence. He saves the people he cares about by causing other people to die instead as "sacrifices to fate". It works because fate is blind or whatever. The catch is now the MC's friends all fucking hate because he is now basically a murderer for getting other people killed in place of his friends. So now he's alone, but he still doesn't give a shit, because fuck those guys. Then it turns out fate isn't blind, and these fucking angel guys from the headquarters of fate or whatever come down, and like "you have disrupted our carefully crafted predestination with your bullshit, so I guess we have to arrest you and take you to god court"? Then he's basically on trial for his crimes, but they're gods and also dicks, so just rig the trial and he is executed unjustly and no one learns anything, the end. But not really, there's a sequel hook after the credits fuck you.

Doing one for Satire Space opera as well because why not

Character is an evil space overlord out to conquer the universe with his army of loyal unto death minions but his entire extended family is made up of various galactic hero stereotypes that keep stopping him so he can do mundane family stuff like go to his cousin's (a sailor moon expy) birthday

Rawr

AOTY material right there!

Here I go.

Anime about a 14 year olds piloting mecha, told from the perspective of the mecha.

You sure didn't think this out too well, OP.

I about to make a masterpiece

But Space Dandy already exists!

Okay, let's see what could possibly go wrong.

You guys made GS clones?

Roll

Rolling

Rolling for mecha

I shall make a GS clone.
In some kind of fantasy world the undead keep attacking everybody but there's this neato fellow who's 7 feet tall and wears fully heavy plate armour.
He clubs undead to death with a mace, but only after they're finished participating in necrophilic rape with their victims.
He also slays pussy.

Here we go

Loli becomes an idol to follow in the footsteps of her favorite idol that one day suddenly disappeared from the public eye. After a long time and hard work and being exposed to the seedy underbelly of the idol industry, the loli now in her teens makes it but her idealism is gone. Also her hikikomori sister was secretly the idol all along who quit because she was sexually assaulted. Second part of the show is MC helping her sister recover and with some new friends, getting her innocence and idealism back. Finale is a big concert where the sister makes a surprise appearance and returns to the world of idols. Conclusion is that while shit may be bleak, with hard work and friends/family, you can eventually triumph and make things better. We don't know what awaits the sisters but the anime ends on a hopeful note.

When does the hentai OVA sequel come out?

rollin

>inanimate object
>blend any two

MC is a magnificent oak tree around several hundred years old. He used to be a proud warrior king that conquered surrounding countries and amassed great wealth, but the last nation he invaded worshiped a powerful god that turned him into a tree where he stood. The king's army fled, his kingdom wasted away, and the people scattered across the land.

Once a year, the tree reverts back to his human form for three days and wanders the surrounding hills. The king has long since become humbled and clear-sighted and, while a tree, enjoys the company of passing travelers when they rest in his shade or have a picnic under his sweeping green arms or kiss and make love and carve their initials on the trunk.

The show is episodic and quietly philosophical. The final episode ends with the god lifting the curse from the king on his 700th anniversary, and the now permanently human king gazes down at the sprawling modern city at the foot of the hill.

r8 it fags

MC and his class go on a field trip in the woods to camp for a week but get lost and their bus doesn't come back until the end of the week. Also they have no outside communication. After the first two knights, people start showing up dead. MC and friends start investigating as people are picked off around them and people get more and more paranoid and the campsite starts resembling something out of Lord of the Flies. MC's split personality that was hidden from the audience turns out to be the real murderer in surprising twist and the love interest bashes his skull in with a rock in the finale to stop him before they are rescued, mentally and physically scarred for the rest of their lives. MC developed the personality after hardcore Japanese school bullying that was only referenced in passing in episode 1.

pic related was supposedly the catalyst

There's also some iceperg who keeps posting a half-isekai knockoff, you'll know it when you see it

Also Dungeon Seeker

A harem show where the main character is actually just the friend of the Main Character. He develops a relationship with a girl in the same class, and does not have to deal with any of the bullshit associated with being a bland harem lord.

Original and hooking. I like it. 8-9/10 premise, but without execution the rating is pretty shit.

Alright, let's go for another one

Idol loli is a pure maiden and I will not have you besmirching her honor
t. Sir Anonymous of the Order of the White Knights

>MC is an Inanimate Object
>Isekai

Cellphone is the MC.

The owner of the MC is suddenly taken to an isekai where electronics are nonexistent, and the owner tries to sell the MC off to strange people. MC is forced to take pictures of fugly faces, and gets rough handled by sketchy isekai villagers trying to explore every part of the MC's case-less aluminum body. There is nothing the MC can do to resist. The MC's "strange powers" makes it an attractive purchase but is sold off for a mere 5 dollars to a determined villager and must now accept its fate.

In this isekai, the MC is unable to get connected to the network it once could, so MC thinks that its only means of communication is lost. The MC gives up all hope on the chances of calling for rescue. The one pro is that, mysteriously enough, the MC can never die naturally; that also means never again tasting the thrill of being penetrated by its trusty partner, Charger.

The MC's owner knows nothing about technology. The MC's life depends only on the protection of its owner. The horrors of being dropped, being trampled by the crowd, or being drowned, leaves the MC frightened. The MC must gain telepathic powers to somehow communicate with it's owner.

Will the MC's owner be able to keep the MC safe through the MC's telepathic tactics? Will forbidden love bloom between the MC and the owner through their connected minds? How will the two of them fare against rivals who are out to take the MC in their own hands?

This is a doki doki isekai harem survival adventure of Cellphone.

roll

2nd Roll.

NNB

Please be isekai.

Rolling.

Time travelers/ayy lmaos plant designs for advanced technology in the brains of (mostly female because reasons) individuals around the world c.1939 and as these special people are discovered, technology takes leaps and bounds. Now we fast forward to Operation Barbarossa where transforming tank mechs bitterly fight each other during Russia unforgiving winter as late War era flying machines with their own anachronistic upgrades fly in the air above them. The MCs are two childhood friends who have ended up on opposite sides of the war. One who believes in the communist dream the USSR represents and one feels bound by his heritage to fight for his family's home country of Germany right or wrong. Both have been stationed on different fronts with their mechs, gaining reputations are unmatched tanker aces but now have been stationed to the same front. Coincidentally, their mutual childhood friend, the daughter of a farmer has been caught in the crossfire as the farm she works on is on the battlefield. So these three friends are reunited once more by war while not realizing it. They meet in various stages of the war and a love triangle forms leading up to a final showdown between friends. It is a story of romance and tragedy, showing both sides of the war. The Nazi tankers who couldn't care less about Hitler's ideology now that they are stuck fighting a losing war in a frozen hell, the Soviet tankers who are just trying to stay alive, the civilians who got caught in between and those who profit off of their shared misery.

Thoughts on this?

Rollin Rollin Rollin

I'm not particularly sure what a psychological thriller is, but I assume it's like Goblin Slayer but without the helmet.

Roll once again

>A deconstruction space opera
So, One Punch Man in space? I'd be down for that

Pretty long, can you shorten it.

Roll

Pretty good, although since none of them truly care about their respective side's ideologies in the end the final showdown may not be a showdown at all. The love triangle also seems unnecessary, at most it should be subtly implied or discarded altogether. Friendship alone could work unless you intend one of the boys to die and the others to hook up.

Lets go again.

roll

I don't know what's with me and this "MC is two people" thing but this one is easy.

Idol anime about a rough and tumble tomboy who wants to be more feminine and gentle sheltered girl who wants to be more social and outgoing. They both try out as idols and pass the auditions, getting put in a duo together. Buddy idol anime with the main focus being the budding friendship of the two girls as they get over their antagonism and how they play off of each other.

Guess I'll do another one.

roll

Female MC and her crew command a superior tank and fight Mechs.

Deconstructed.

I'll roll one more time

Cake Idol Shit is oddly not a thing, I believe.

Been thinking about writing this for awhile.

An Adventurer asks out this Blacksmith who handles the smithing/repair of a lot of Adventurers equipment in a busy city near a bunch of dungeons.

The Blacksmith says, yes to the Adventurers advances and they become a couple. Little to the Blacksmith knowledge is the Adventurer is a well known Hero (Part of the Top 25%).

The main story follow the cute Slice of Life events between the Smith Girlfriend and her Adventurer boyfriend as they do romantic things with each other in a high fantasy world.

Rolando

A Cake's family is all assassinated and she has to take up the throne of the Space Empire. Shenanigans ensure when everyone wants to be her husbando.

A shy, awkward girl wakes one day to find herself transported to a medieval world full of magic and adventure. Blah Blah new beginnings.
She decides to become an adventurer and accepts a quest to kill some relatively weak monsters with a party. Things go badly and her party wipes except for her. She's saved by a stoic knight with a cold demeanor and exceptional skill.
Feeling indebted to the knight, the girl follows the knight on his quests as she learns more about how this new world really is, and maybe leaves her own impact on the Goblin Slayer

I still have no idea what 'deconstruction' actually means.

DUEL

rolleroo

It's difficult unless you really understand a genre. It pretty much means you know the flaws and everyone else does and you actually work them out.

Rolling

Well I'm merely being historically accurate. The Wehrmmacht were mostly apolitical and most USSR soldiers were drafted forcibly rather than believer in communism and all that. The MCs have a varying amount of belief in either side. Nazi MC only fights for the Nazis because of his German blood, feeling loyalty to his country. USSR MC truly believes that communism will be a force for good in the world. The main point though is that it isn't an epic ideological struggle, but just normal guys sent to kill each other by powers outside of their control. No glory, only misery. Love interest and the love triangle is there because I'm listening to Macross Plus's OST and I think it would be a nice addition despite not being needed necessarily.

What the fuck is 8 even supposed to mean if I get it?

Rolling for prompt, will reply with story line.

Memes

And yet another roll

MC gets his hand cut off and it turns out his enemy is his father who is the true MC.

I'm going to do my best faggots.

Mayoiga as interpreted by someone who never watched the show and only read the threads.

roll

So I roll first.
Then I write my story write?

Yeah, go for it.

Here, let me do it for you
>A boy falls in love with a girl. Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well. But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush. Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
Also a part tacked on where one or the other comes to the others world I guess.

Once more into the breach

Rollcambole

>Mc isnt the MC
>Psycho thriller

Ok here we go.

Character is regular Jo, who is abused by his parents. In high school, he tries to get buy with a positive attitude. Ends up getting caught up in a battle between gods and spirits. Which in turn introduces him into the world of exorcism. Meets the MC (a really awesome female, who is the chosen exorcist to house the powers of a god) and they end up becoming friends and working together to become exorcists. Story revovles around character and his relationship with his horrible parents and abuse. Character ends up becoming the person to help out the MC female most of the time due to their circumstance. Over time, we learn about the world and the spirit world and have a bit of SoL. Character turns out to be the vessel of the big bad and ends up being captured by the other side and forcing the two characters to fight each other. Bit of love, and psychological stuff in here. Character dies in the end, and MC saves the world kinda deal.

Rerolling. Simple fact of fuck Modernity vs History.

Okay

>aniem

roru

MC is a chuuni who ends up moving to the boondocks to live with his extended family. He tries to retain his chuuni behaviour, but no one understands what he is trying to convey. Stuck between keeping up with his chuuni identity and explaining himself to the locals, the MC finds himself in an awkward balancing act that he himself has made.