genocide

fuck Amerikkka

good goyim

Shut up nigger, go back to LARPing as a white person you swarthy pavement ape

good goy

niggers and faggots

I will kill anyone who desecrates it.

an empire in decline

The banner of true American patriots who will cast out the eternal Jew and restore its democracy, bringing about order, peace, justice and prosperity to its people.

jew slaves

Exasperation.

Hope for the future and human potential realized.

The destruction of europe as an offering to the chosen people

What does this flag mean to you?

fuck, wrong image

Degeneracy

>constantly reinventing themselves
>this time invented trisomy-21 version of kleptomanic idiocracy

Parental pride, these days.

A once great nation that was a beacon of hope and prosperity now that of a nation run by kikes and full of degenerates.

calm down, bubba

Thanks dad I appreciate how much you guys protect us on Sup Forums
Sorry about my teenage rebellious years

This freudian slip means you're a gay furry.

That's a flag I'd die for

fuck you liberal bitch. Im a twitch away from staying calm, if antifa sets it off the 4th its on bitch.

The most criminal government in the world.

Meloncholy.

Did he touch your anus while talking about heritage, I mean your granddad?
You are either baiting or a gassable degenerate, pick one.

Cheeseburgers, guns, rap music, and the bible.

The flag of my great country

toilet paper

ZOG

Burgers

Tired

why? It literally stands for the opposite of that you fucking inbred dipshit

Flag of the greatest nation on earth up until the 1960's. Now it represents all kinds of stupid shit.

Jewish domination.
But this is what nearly all flags mean now

It means a tyrannical empire that seeks to infringe upon the rights of all life, including humans not affiliated with the government.

Pic related means revolution and liberty.

Freedom for everybody, there is no place like it on the rest of the planet - that's the hookline and sinker. Smart or shitty life choices, you're free to do either and nobody can intervene telling you what you should be doing. Open a business, travel freely, take some easily-obtainable meth (since it's fucking everywhere), the choices are yours!

Compare it to say, Britain, where somebody has to come into your own home regularly for you to even have the right of watching television. Bongs like to think they're better, but they're treated no smarter than toddlers. It's hilarious

That flag stands for a hilariously embarrassing failure to quality for the world cup.
Oh and don't forget faggots and betas literally running the county. Other half are little boys with noodle arms destroying the cities. Kek.

Asked my grandparents about this a couple weeks ago. We really did throw out almost all of our values. Shame.

Like fucking clockwork

Everyone just leave this guy alone. He's obviously insecure about his race getting slowly fizzled out over many generations. So now all he knows to do is anonymously flame brown people and people that disagree with him politically.

Good childhood movies. And granddad rock.

I hate toothpaste flags like this

(((USA))) 40-45% nonwhite and fights israels wars.

Loudmouth retards on the internet. Always talks like they're generals of the US army or something "stfu or we'll invade u". Just over-all cringey fucktards.

Nothing, everything.

This.
Fuck Kikerica.

Don't you have a man in a child's body to lose an argument to?

>stars of david
>blood of christians
>white for (((peace)))

What does this flag mean to you

Means my wife's son will be coming for dinner tonight.

Love my burgerbros, they should refreshed their tree of liberty a bit though, their elites are cancer.

> What does this flag mean to you

American colony, also becoming less white.

I can take a knee in protest. The Confederacy lost. I can marry whomever I want. I live in a country that welcomes migrants. Leftist generate the media and culture the rest of the world wants to emmulate. Greatest country in the world far more tollerant and accepting than any muslim country. America scares Russia so bad they have to hide on the internet and pretend to be americans.

The right to bear guns
Fuck need to buy one of those flags
Also it means the seize of good restaurants in my country for crappy restaurants and mcdonalds

>Russia scared of america
Why do burgers have the need to project in UV

USA flag

>I can take a knee in protest. The Confederacy lost.

LMAO - HAS NO CLUE WHAT HE JUST SAID

Evil, only the best goys.

Globalism and Zionism

>Portugal
>Good restaurants

Have you ever been to Portugal? Or do you only consider places like KFC and McDonalds as restaurants?

Lmao what are you even trying to say? Pussy footing faggot

You got that right.

yes we love KFC here

user...............

Why do most French hate us though?

I'm saying you've got little children out there in there thousands shutting down any attempt of anyone sane holding a rally. Little antifa faggots and you do jack shit.

Me too
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

What remains of what it use to be.

That's the American flag hans, it symbolises America

here's one (you) that (you) so desperately want

Way to hit me right in the feels

Freedom and liberty
Home