What was his endgame?

What was his endgame?

To own a bar in Japan and allow populate it with under aged kids.
As if being a negro in Japan wasn't fishy enough.

He's got a bar, a wife who loved him enough to barkeep when he's stuck in the game, he's already won.

His wife is somehow okay with him hanging out with teens.

>As if being a negro in Japan wasn't fishy enough.

Being black in japan is probably a lot easier than being black in america. Especially if you are born in jp like Agil

agil is like the cutest black guy right?

can't think of anyone else that could trump him.

He's pretty much a brown Japanese guy, so yes.

A black friend of mine actually went to japan once and they were surprisingly okay with him

>What was his endgame?

What did he mean by this?

Smokey Brown is cuter and he's not in shitty show like AOL

Him and Klain Best Guys

Obviously. They are the ONLY guys who aren't Kirito (who is better as a girl) or random evil arc villain.

>surprisingly
Gee, it's almost like listening to random anons pretending to be experts about the cultural attitudes in Japan is silly.

>Kirito (who is better as a girl)
Kiritrap A SHIT

Making teens get addicted on better drugs?

Turning Kirito into the BLACKED swordsman

Integration

Kirito is to old

This guy and Klein are the only good characters in this shit show.

why is he so fucking old
shit is creepy and hot

Lisbeth was cool.

It's a famous entertainer or comedian or something.

Giving Asuna the dick.

Japan is a nation of people that are usually VERY polite.

Do not confuse this politeness with acceptance or tolerance. Being polite makes THEM look good. They WILL talk shit about you when you aren't there.

I taught English in Japan for 2 years and worked as a network administrator/webmaster for 2 more, and they will always be polite to your face, but behind your back they will call you a filthy foreigner and never help you unless you directly confront them.

The secret to handling the backstabbing nature of the Japanese is to be confrontational. They don't know how to handle it. They're not used to people calling them out on their shit in public.

There he is, the obligatory cuckposter.

Oh relax, I just remembered I had this image and decided to post it. I'll leave it at this.

please kill yourself.
If you have no idea what the posted content is, then don't give your arbitrary bullshit answer to try and make it with the cool kids

well he's not the only one with that theory

I mean, that's literally what he is, considering he was born in Japan.

You are dumb as shit.

>Gee, it's almost like listening to random anons pretending to be experts about the cultural attitudes in Japan is silly.

oh yes every japanese is a xenophobic nazi waiting for emperor hiro MK2 steal a gundam and destroy the USA