Is there a single romance anime/manga that has an actually satisfying ending?

Is there a single romance anime/manga that has an actually satisfying ending?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxA4X9SCYTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Toradora.

Toradora.

We all know who's going to win now pic related

Yes.

Oh you were requesting the name of one? Too bad this isn't

Boys can't have babies with boys.

I said satisfying, not just finished.

>We aren't allowed to discuss things on the off chance that the thread may be construed as being a recommendation thread.

Toradora
Nisekoi
Soon-to-be Maou-sama.

Tsugumi is a gilr

>Soon-to-be Maou-sama.
Why? Is Chiho winning and Emi dead?

>Liking Chiho, the worst girl

Amagami SS, yamada kun and the 7 witches

Definitely try out 5cm per second

Usagi Drop

Baku Dake Inai ga Machi

*Boku

It WAS satisfying though

bitch got what she deserved

kokoro connect, at least the ending was better then most of this show

School Days

trash

this

kaichou wa maid sama

If WA2 ever gets a a full adaption it'll count.

Okay you can delete the thread now mods, I realised that the endings are never satisfying because I am empty inside and no amount of Chinese cartoons will fill that hole.

Thanks Japan.

GE: Good Ending has a heh satisfying ending but everything from between Volume 9 and then is pretty mediocre. Still, it's fairly good and worth a read if you like romance.

I thought WA2 was a game with NTR bullshit?

Eureka 7, sorta.

Too bad it never got a sequel.

Golden Time

fuck off toradora fags

Ah yeah Prunus Girl is a good one. Only thing I wished was that the main guy had a longer time getting attracted to the cutie. Felt kind of rushed imo, but still great ending nonetheless.

I think even IC had a rather satisfying (but bittersweet) ending.
Also, ef: a tale of memories.

On the off chance that any impressionable newfags are here, do not listen to this user. Don't read Good Ending. Ever.

Hey fuck you, Volumes 1-8 are fantastic and are a great read. What's wrong with it?

>What's wrong with it?
Literally everything. Stop recommending that garbage to people.

>implying
It's pretty good desu

If you have absolute shit taste in romance and drama, sure.

Mahoromatic

Nozoki Ana. It ends like Toradora, but with sex.

Why would it need a sequel in the first place if the ending was satisfying?

Can you tell me what is objectively wrong with it? Like really, I'm curious as to how you can call it garbage when I legitimately enjoyed reading most of it. I only had issues with everything past Volume 8. I'd like to know what you had problems with.

Koi Kaze

>There are actually people on Sup Forums who thing GE was a good manga
Well at least the 3D reaction image is a giveaway that your a retarded cross-boarding faggot.

I'm not going to explain to you why it's shit as it's been discussed to death here. Go check the archives.

Gay

If ReLife doesn't end well I'm literally gonna kill myself

Fuck yeah there is.

Alright I got it user, you don't have any actual problems with it and are just shitposting. You got me good though, 3/10 for effort.

If that's how you feel, try Houkago no Pleiades and maybe Plastic Memories.

>I enjoy contrived melodrama about love triangles, unrequited love, cheating, sluts and rape
You have absolute shit taste and I sincerely mean that. You're the kind of idiot who encourages people like Okada and Seo to keep writing shitty stories.

>Maou-sama
>romance anime/manga
wut

I liked it. I liked Kimi ni Todoke, too. I thought that had a satisfying ending, even with the dragged out drama of s2.

Well you see user, I'm fairly certain none of the rape is talked about from 1-8 and I'm less certain but still believe that cheating doesn't happen from 1-8 either. Most of 1-8 is fantastic because it focuses on the main guy and his relationships, it has the soul crushing rejection after almost getting the girl he wants, then an expected love interest in the girl who helped him, and then the rest of it until the end of 8 is both of them discovering their feelings and getting together. It's a great read.

Yes.

please ignore AO

Working!!

Living Game

There is, but the answer can be found at

It wasn't rape, it was consensual her boyfriends friends were dicks and recorded it

good taste. lot of shit taste in "romance" in these threads, especially claiming generic shit has satisfying ones

>No discussion allowed! Everything is recommendations!
Take off the tin foil user. I just wanted to have a nice discussion with Sup Forums about why so many romance anime and manga have shit endings.

The best and right girl won.

I haven't read the damn thing in a while all I know for certain is that it felt good to read, the ending felt really nice and satisfying just the ending, not how the MC saves the girl from her old bf or anything like that, I just don't know why that guy wanted to tell people not to read it so badly.

Fine.
Bonnouji
Tamako Love Story
Inari Konkon Koi Iroha, but you don't read that for the main couple

bonnouji was good

Why are you giving me recommendations? This isn't a recommendation thread. Do you not know how Sup Forums works?

This is pretty embarrassing.

Probably a purityfag it was a good read

Bonnouji

> melodrama about love triangles, unrequited love
Best kind of romance.

I'm sorry, it's like 5AM here and I've forgotten how to discuss
I juat wanna talk about Inari and how Uka and Touka stole the show so hard it's not even funny

I know of several that nobody talks about anymore, which is the case for many good series

Ai Yori Aoshi.

>Working!!
I like this series, at least the first 3/4 of it, but I couldn't find the ending satisfying. The mangaka dragged out Takanashi's acceptance of his feelings for Inami for so many volumes, culminating in the final volume where he was so debased and emasculated, that I got rather disgusted with him as a character.

Denki Gai is cool.

Wanted to post that, I still feel kinda of bad for the Ayafags, they were flagged so hard, yet lost in the end.

>Look up plot synopsis of GE Good Ending

So my impression is that the story was pretty standard and going as you would expect and then it turns out the girl and her ex were recorded having sex and the tape passed around and that screwed her up and then everything went straight to hell afterwards. Sounds like trash.

Does this about cover it?

Girl Friends.

Anime literally never.

>romance
>satisfying

Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu
Taiyou no Ie
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

All pretty standard shoujo endings.

Fuck you.

Cross Days

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxA4X9SCYTg

Karin had a pretty good ending in the manga.

Desu

Plenty of them do, why are people giving serious answers to a shitty recommendation thread?

I wonder if people are still mad?

nisekoi would be satisfying if onodera or marika won and chitoge could fuck off

>onodera
a shit.

I was only mad last arc as a whole and how it was a massive waste of time.

That ending was not satisfying though.

Nisekoi is a given. Try Toradora, Golden Time, Special A, Nagi Asukara, Kimi ni Todoke, and ef: A Tale of Memories. They all have satisfying romance.

wow no one posted yankee-kun to megane-chan

that truly has one of the best love story endings out there

I feel you there man.
Why? Chihiro won and Tenri got BTFO. How is that not the most satisfying end possible?

Because there was no proper arc or build up to her win. I knew she was bound to be the special one after it was revealed that she is not a goddess, but Wakaki didn't really do anything with her after that.

Just for the record, I'm a chihirofag to boot. It's just that the story could have been much better.

Twgok

LMAO

all these plebs who think harems and entry level anime is actually romance

If you don't have the current 100 vanilla mangos that are ongoing with actual romance already on your backlog you're a fucking casual

Yeah I'm mad. Mad because of how draining and dragged out the last few arcs of that series was.

Holy shit by the end of it I didn't even give a single fuck anymore. I just wanted it to end.

Seo mangas are satisfying in their own way
It's like edging for 3 hours straight and finally ejaculating a big blub not feeling anything but relief that you're finally done

Yes. Horimiya. End the thread now.

She had all of that at the very start. Chihiro had won by the time the festival happened.

Are you implying that Nisekoi is in any way satisfying?