>be orphan
>get sent to kebab family
>spread some butter on your toast
>get arrested
>forget to pay your TV license because you don't even own a TV
>get arrested

What the fuck is going on at the JEWK?

Legit this is the case

I got stopped in grid lock traffic by a cop (he was walking, saw the car)
> Car had two english flags on, was a spare company car,
> Those shitty little flags from football season, but was after football season, no one bothered to take them off
> Cop asks, "whats with them flags?"
Me: huh? Oh, their flags.
Cop: Well you better take 'em off mate, you dont want trouble do ya
Me: Why?
Cop: well, you know, racist init.
Me. Traffics moving mate, you have a good one.
Cop: yur,

It's not even funny, I couldnt honestly tell if he was warning me i might get the car smashed up because i was in a shitty paki area, or if it would be legal trouble(from the cops) for having a pair of flags on the car. DESU neither would shock me.

Do the people even care anymore? What do the cops say when they get such retarded and even illegal orders?

Like, the UK flag? The union jack?

You are mistaking Britain for USA. Britain never rebelled for freedom. Their "constitution" was not drafted by their people but by their aristocratic elite. They are servile curs who are only pretending to be free to imitate a much better country

jfc. facepalm.meme

The british deserve what's happened to them. They didn't stand up for their rights and now thry're subject to the nany state globalists. Britain is now a state full of booger eating dum dums.

>walk home with a bike wheel in hand
>get arrested

True story, happened to me. They took our guns, the fuck can we do? Throw knives at their trident missile systems?

We're fucked, I'm just going to ride things out, hopefully something civilisation destroying happens soon or the future looks bad.

I'd have told the cop to fuck off

No he said English, as in the cross of St George

>I'm just going to ride things out

That's why you're now in the predicament. You just roll over and let the nanny state rape your asshole. You don't even ask for vaseline.

>be brit father
>try to rescue your daughter from "pakistani heritage" rape gang
>get arrested

>That's why you're now in the predicament. You just roll over

Are you a retard? You didn't fight for your independence, you did fuck all, better men did. I was born into a fucking police state, how do you propose I fight back? Like a fucking jihadi?

Stop being so fucking delusional, even if we tried to overthrow our government, you're stupid clown government would get involved and label us terrorists.

>Meanwhile in the country-winner of both World Wars

Seems really stupid to try to legislate morality to such a degree.

Our country is in the shitter right now but please don’t hide your flag while insulting our country because you must be insecure about your own country then.

Ah, we're ok. People are getting redpilled, especially on Islam. Mummy May is still in the hot seat. Economy is stable, house prices will come down soon, and we're Brexiting.
>Mfw I'm happy with this

Not had a TV licence for nearly a decade now and I have a TV AND TV Licencing know I have a TV because I told them so. I get a form every few years asking if I need a TV licence.

>Like a fucking jihadi?

Seems to be working for the jihadis, just saying

>you're stupid

"Your", dumbass, and the US govt can't do much against a nuclear-armed country, it can't even handle the norks

>be a notorious pedophile
>hundreds if not thousands of victims
>literally so many victims it will never be known how many
>sometimes even pimping your victims to other pedos
>not only sexually abuse kids but torture and kill them
>btw also have sex with dead people
>not arrested
>but given awards and honoured
>hang out with royalty
>and be on tv
>and given access to orphanages and morgues
just don't write anything negative about sharia allright. and don't carry those yoghurts that come with a spoon after 19:00

90% of his """victims""" were just people looking for easy compensation payout as the accused was dead.

What in christs name has happened to us, the copper probably later witnessed an asian man raping kids an high five'd him