Is it really that bad?

Is it really that bad?

Too much filler and the powerlevels got incredibly stupid after the Pain arc.

nani ga?

It wasnt until Shitpudding happened

It really isn't. Everything up until the end of the Pain arc is pretty Solid. The only downside is that they drag it out over so many episodes.

literally ruined the series for me

Also I'll say that the Pain arc is both the peak of the series and the moment where everything went to shit.

when she lost to best girl made the series for me

Compared to other battle shounen Naruto is one of the best.

>start off a loser who can't even perform the most basic ninja techniques
>turns into a literal god by the end of the series

Honestly didn't see it coming all those years ago when I read the first volume.

Narutu is fucking retarded. The whole premise is idiotic. Even shit from the very beginning doesn't make any sense.

>Avatar mode never got explained
if there gonna be giving us shitty fillers at least do it right

Nice trolling
Maybe it's an exaggeration to say it's the worst serie that ever exists but it is definitely in the bad anime/manga category.

Almost every additional bit of detail given about the setting or the characters makes what came before less sensible.

fuck off narutards

I assure you it's worse than what you imagine it is at its lowest.

This.

I can forgive a little retconning like "Zabuza wasn't actually that much of a badass because I want to write a manga about magicians instead of a manga about ninjas" but like half of the series contradicted itself.

pretty much whole naruto series was good, nothing really went wrong and minimal fillers. After that the first 80 episodes of shippuden are slow paced completely skippable episodes. It recovers with the pain arc and sets up everything else that follows well like the itachi arc. But once they introduce the more "god" type characters and start talking about lineages, legacies, the chosen one it goes to shit because it looses all sense of what the main character stands for.

it's fun to watch but if you're the type that likes to look deeper into their entertainment then it will likely dissapoint

>lost
>something she didn't want in the first place

Retarded Hinatafags are still being stupid I see.

SasuSaku
POWERGAP
Every other couple.

Nobody cared about NaruSaku. And NaruHina was never even half as popular as SasuSaku considering is wasn't even more popular than NejiHina.

SasuSaku is bigger than all other pairings together.

Fox and the grapes

NaruSaku STILL assblasted top jej

at least it's not Anthony Bleach.

This guy got fucked over hard twice.

Minus the filler and flashbacks it's a really good show.

[Spoiler]But for real how many times did they show that sasuke/itachi shuriken training flashback?[/spoiler]

Either that or Gaara's past.

Just saying, he's right. Sakura didn't lose shit, she got the boy she always wanted, Naruto lost if anything, having to settle for a woman with large tits instead of a man with pink hair.

No. It's even worse.

>having a cancerous taste
>doesn't know how to use spoiler
Literally kill yourself you underaged retard.

>Naruto lost if anything, having to settle for a woman with large tits instead of a man with pink hair

This is some terrible bait

>Shippuden

Yes

It was fine when it had some levity, then when Sasuke went full edge-lord it became a bit tedious.

Naruto? Eh, it wasn't a bad experience.

Naruto Shippuden? Yes. Everyone's angsty as fuck and it's not fun, just serious business all day every day. I got tired of it.

>Honestly didn't see it coming all those years ago when I read the first volume.
>It was literally said in the first chapter that he has a fucking monster so powerful it is considered a natural disaster inside of him.
I really don't know what to