Why dont siblings ever get proper happy endings?

Why dont siblings ever get proper happy endings?
Is Japan afraid of the purest form of love?

Why he turn black in the bottom panel?

He's drawn with darker skin in that doujin for some reason

The purest form of love in Japan is a 20-hour shift in a nondescript office building, followed by a nomikai and showing up with a smashing hangover the next day.

Sounds like my life

You forgot going home and finding your wife with the pizza guy.

I cant even tell who thats supposed to be

its oreimo

Oops fuck uploaded the wrong pic kek
Sorry mods

wtf he looks super weird there

>dat mispic
idk why but the "kek sorry mods" slayed me, im still laughing

No bully pls ;_;

Because it's literally illegal unless the work has an R-18 (adults only) rating.

Yosuga no Sora aired on television didn't it

The anime aired before the law took effect and you can still get away with it as long as you don't "unjustifiably glorify" (whatever that means) the act.

Kyousuke fucks like a monster in these doujins

almost 8 straight hours in the first one

sometimes i wonder why they have stuff like ppl fucking for hours, dudes blowing liters of cum loads over and over, and other similar shit

but then i forget all that and finish fapping

Because its the power of love user
According to Nippon, a sisters hole is a perfect fit for her brother :^)

I recognize that artist.

i mean in general i wonder why the norm in hentai/doujins is dude blowing massive loads one after another. the ones that are slightly more realistic in that respect i enjoy more

>tfw 40 pages of fresh untranslated hyoco kirino that's untouched just because it's loosely the same as an older doujin
why is this allowed

Translators pls

Love between blood related simblings is a massive no-no in nihonland. Its worse than loli rape.
I might even say that you might go to jail for drawing doujins about it.

>kyousuke is a sex crazed beast for 8 hours
>doesn't fuck kirino's asshole
How could this happen?

Ah, I have you filtered for a reason I see. Well back to the filter you go.

>Hey, look at that
>There's 2 untranslated Yosuga doujins that feature Haru and Sora having consensual, loving, sibling sex
>Think we should translate them?
>Nah, let's translate the two newly released Netorare doujins instead
I wish translators weren't necessary, but I'm too fucking lazy to learn to read nip

Sure he does, she just has to have a shot of his semen in her pussy or she stops functioning. Anal comes after, but not before he eats her ass out first

Netorare improves YnS though because Haru is a skinny bitch boy

fucking why
why would you want to translate the ntr Sora doujin but not the vanilla one

NTRfags get the fuck out of here this isnt a cuck thread

Nice. I'm a gay though, but I'd love to try fucking my sister once.

End thyself faggit

Netorare is superior and is purer love

If it wasn't YnS, I would agree with you. But I find that sibling Netorare is just a horrible thing. You commited a social taboo, and went behind everyone's back to fall in love with someone that society says you shouldn't, and someone steals her from you when you aren't looking.
I might hate Haru to some extent for being a boring, standard harem protag (VN!Haru), or for being a cheating prick who slapped his sister to the floor (Anime!Haru) but no one deserves that

gay

>Purer love
>Literally stealing away the one someone else loves with all their heart
NTRfags need to leave. Or at least stop pushing their fetish on others

>Literally stealing away the one someone else loves with all their heart
Nah, Haru just kind of goes with it. Sora deserves better.

incest is gross and unlawful
netorare is god's command in this one

She deserves better, yes, but she WANTS and loves Haru. Don't force her to change, she's perfect the way she is

NTR GET OUT

Your sibling fucking a non-blood related person is natural. No need to get upset. NTR just makes it funnier but that's it.

If you're going to fuck your sister you need to be at least Kyousuke strong or you're just going to crumble when it gets hard. Haru is a dead end.

Well, threads ruined. Let it die pls.

He's been shown to have as high a sex drive as Sora, so I have no doubt that they could easily keep up with the Kousakas

>NTRfags are more vocal and rabid than incestfags
Has shitposting gone too far?

>NTRfags are awake, when incestfags are probably sleeping

A problem with Sup Forums (and shitposting) in general is the (You)s people get. Anything that guarantees a good influx of (You)s is gonna get posted over and over again and this is usually easily done by being controversial in your posts. NTR triggers a lot of vanillafags and guarantees that some people will reply, even if it's just a "kill yourself" a (You) is a (You)

NTR is only as strong as you fucks are whiny. Stop being hypersensitive babies.

neo-Sup Forums

But doc, what do I do if I already read NTR?

Suicide is the only answer

NTR is still better than incest. Sister x sister is pretty hot though, the rest can fuck off.

Fucking kill yourself

Holy shit, suicide would be the best option for you