How do we fix Kyoani?

How do we fix Kyoani?

Other urls found in this thread:

u.pomf.is/unqpeu.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haruhi S3

Hire an extra character designer and an actual writer. Aside from that they don't need fixing.

Cant fix the perfect

make k-on season 3

We wait for Koe no Katachi and then we wait another 6 years for something good

Tell them to make or adapt a battle shonen.

It's really hard justifying that their current character designs are bad when they're significantly better looking than the shit Key character designs.

Kill it.

They should move away from the whole "a few girls and 1/2 guys do nothing and then have some emotional scenes" and animate something actiony for a change. Other than that they're a really good studio.

If it didn't happen during Tanabata it'll never happen

AmaBri S2

At least we have the LNs, up until the point where the author decided he hated them and he's never going to write another one again. I just need an ending damnit

Did you make that image that small because small things are cute and you wanted you image to be cute, user?

But they just did Phantom World and Kyokai no Kanata not long ago.

Too bad they were both shit.

Both were solid 7s.

Make them adapt a popular Isekai LN, like mushoku tensei.

Tell them to make every character in their next show Shinka. Every single character.

more like solid 5s just for the animation, fillers, designs, original characters and VAs

5s are average thus not shit.

Didn't even know Phantom World was Kyoani, it looks shit. Kyoukai no Kanata was half 'sitting around doing nothing', like I said, I wouldn't call it "actiony".

It's beyond saving. It is the cancer killing anime. it should be extirpated like all cancers, before it kills the whole body.

Must be sad having a brain that can't focus unless there's flashy shit going on in the screen. Get better soon, user.

Right now, they are actually good and have gotten over the K-On! years where their work was plotless, inane drivel of no creative merit.

Stop adapting garbage.

>character designs
character design*

>years where their work was plotless, inane drivel of no creative merit
>two of their best shows aired right after K-on

Do people forget that kyo mad Nichijou?

Kyoani do SOL very well, more of those - no more chuuni shit.

On a scale from 10 to Kino how good will this be?

u.pomf.is/unqpeu.mp3

No, they just don't put it in the image because then they don't have a point.

6/10

>kino
I see this shit gets spammed everywhere. What the fuck does it mean anyway?

Sublime. I wish I could see the pencil drawings for that cut.

German for Cinema.

it's a Sup Forums meme

Hentai series!

2006, 2007, 2012 were perfect.

Sexy girls and plenty of them.