github.com/ankidroid/Anki-Android/pull/4391
groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/anki-android/jGhpT5ZXKik
ejje.weblio.jp/content/気さえする
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/貴族_(中国)
www3.nhk.or.jp/news/easy/k10010608291000/k10010608291000.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Radicals are radical

Radicals are freedom

I've been trying to import this deck ankiweb.net/shared/info/2112246396 on my ankidroid, however the importing process stops right at the beginning of importing cards. Anyone here had a similar problem? Is it the fault of the deck, and if it is, does anyone have a better version of it. Or is it just because I fucked something up?

Generals really are the best part of Sup Forums. Fuck moot for trying to get rid of them, at least we're free of his tyranny now.

It's a bug with the current version of ankidroid.

>ぬるぬるのぬくぬくは、ぬけぬけとよくない。わかるかい?

ホンマにいやらしいねん

Why is it counting Kanji I haven't seen yet?

Because you asked it to.

re: mirtazapine user

i took that for a month because of anxiety and it is pretty effective but it makes you feel "high", like you're slow and dumb and loopy and want to eat donuts. but, thats just my opinion, and it's not factual, only anecdotal. maybe it would've normalize after a while.

now im just on concerta to help with focus and memory because im an adhd motherfucker trying to learn japanese

sorry for the shitpost

Nitpicking perhaps, but the second イ should be small right?

>wi

Right.

beachはにほんご発音だと、3音節だよ

ビ↑・ィ↓・チ

英語発音の2音節だとつうじないとおもうよ

>ビィチ
ビーチ?

You can unselect it faggot

ビィチ?

>ビィチ
ほんまに阿呆やんね
ビッチっつ呼ばれるわ 笑

How do you go about learning Japanese if you already know a ton of kanji from Chinese?

中国に死を!
中国に死を!
中国に死を!

Like everybody else

Learn on and kun and grammar. A lot of chinese / taiwanese and so on don't bother learning on and kun for some stupid reason. If you can't read you don't actually know the language. Knowing kanji is an advantage though

What do on and kun have to do with reading japanese?

It took me 45 minutes to push the very first 20 cards from core2k to the next day, how bad is that?
I feel like I'm just gonna fail three quarters tomorrow.

>I feel like I'm just gonna fail three quarters tomorrow.
You're going to for sure. It gets better if you stick with it.

あい あむ えくすぺんだぶる

When I started with core it took me like 50 minutes too even though the cards themselves are easy. Now I finish my sessions in 20-25 minutes with much harder multiple kanji words. Just keep trucking.

アドーラブル*

Fixed that for you

Official /djt/ t-shirt

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00105967&page=top

What do you mean by "stops"? Is there an error message? The deck itself is enormous (60k cards) and will take about 5min+ to import on an average device. Did you wait for it to progress?

he's experiencing github.com/ankidroid/Anki-Android/pull/4391

the seal ruins it

That's assuming he's imported something before it. I had this in mind, which isn't fixed:
groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/anki-android/jGhpT5ZXKik

What is the difference between

気さえする
and
気がする

Jisho has the same definition for both

ejje.weblio.jp/content/気さえする

says "(more emphatic than 気がする)"

さえ

気がするは普段から使う気がするけど

気さえするは使ったことがない気さえするよ

わかりません

Depends on whether you learned simplified or traditional Hanzi and how many characters you already know.
Traditional Hanzi is pretty close to kanji, it looks like 85%+ characters are the same. So if you know traditional characters you have to learn a handful of kanji that are different.
if you learned simplified you have to remember the changes to the characters like 车 is 車, with some simplified being way different from their traditional form.
there's some characters that are different in the 3 scripts. You can find a excel table with the 3 compared pretty easily.

it may be useful for you to read about the history of how the Japanese re purposed kanji for their own language. The Japanese started using hiragana for some of the most commonly used particles. 的 serves the same purpose as の for example. learn about how to read the kanji(on and kunyomi).

你学习多长时间了. 你的中文怎么样

Reminder to always add the kanji version of the word to your deck.

Worst case scenario with not adding the kanji: You wasted effort learning just the reading when you could have been associating the reading and meaning with the kanji
Worst case scenario with adding the kanji: You put in a little extra effort, you won't be slowed down when you meet a hipster, and you're one step closer to learning Mandarin

If you're experienced enough to rely on your common sense, you're probably just about done with the stage of your learning where it's accurate to say that you're studying Japanese.

what do you do when you get 30+ reviews of dojg? im gonna fucking kill myself

not be a retard and do a dojg deck? lol

Consider what さえ means and there you go. You'll even understand the kindergarden level joke this guy makes

Do you read the whole fucking card every time or something? Use it like vocab cards once you read them once.
30 cards is like 3 minutes.

>the second イ should be small right?
Normal い is more commonly pronounced.

さえ even, adding to
e.g. 普通の日本語どころか学習者用の日本語も理解出来ない気さえする

i like how the character(trad/simp) get brought up everytime.
it doesn't fucking matter to any native chink except butthurt daiwanjin
t.chink
in a /djt/ relatable 例え, it's another "kana" level obstacle for chink.

Also, I'm into nip long enough to know alot of funky waseikango, lemme dump it now.

>御馳走  ごちそう (thanks for your running)
>折角   せっかく (horn breaking)
>兎に角  とにかく (horn in regard of rabbit)
>五月蝿い うるさい (May fly)
>沢山   たくさん
>贅沢   ぜいたく(にえざわ?)
>大袈裟  おおげさ (big monk's robe)
>面倒臭い めんどくさい (face tumbling smelly)
>我慢   がまん (me slow)

The kanji's "false friend" phenomenon occur mostly on begineer level.
Once it get to the more literary or abstract stuff, chink gets the final laugh.
Try this featured article from wiki
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/貴族_(中国)
>"貴族は政治面では人事権を握って上級官職を独占することで強い権力を維持し、その地位を子弟に受け継がせた。このことにより官職の高下が血統により決定されるようになり、門地二品・士族と呼ばれる層を形成した。"

>Be me
>Wondering what the word for secret is
>Have no clue
>Suddenly, the word 秘密 pops into my head
>I wonder
>Jisho confirms it means secret
>I know Japanese that I don't even know that I know

Does this mean that I'm finally going to get out of intermediate hell?

No, it just means your vocabulary is shit.

If you didn't know 秘密 then you are not anywhere close to being intermediate.

こっちのほうがしぜんじゃないかなという気がするよ

>普通の日本語どころか学習者用の日本語さえ理解できない気がする

>Be me
>Wondering what the word for secret is
>get out of intermediate

What did he meaned by this?

(I'm not quite sure if my Japanese was right too)

秘密 is an extremely common word. It would generally be among the first couple of thousand that you learn, if not among the first few hundred.

The lines between beginner, intermediate, and advanced are pretty fuzzy and largely dependent on your own personal goals and standards, but if you're impressed with yourself for remembering 秘密, you're pretty unambiguously in the beginner category. You're also probably not applying yourself very well if you think that you're about to graduate from intermediate.

Get your shit together, user. Read and do your reps every day.

>Watching Majimoji Rurumo
>Having a great time, Rurumo's pretty fucking adorable
>Suddenly get to episode 8
>Jap subtitles on Kitsunekko only go up to 7
>Suddenly have zero drive to finish the series

Listening practice is suffering

>i'm into nip long enough to know a bunch of extremely common expressions
Truly impressive.

>もうその必要まない
>ま
Is this a dialect or something?

Supermarket chain, though I don't know if he had something else in mind.

generals is forum-tier degeneracy

user was referring to their Chinese transliteration counterparts, as the pretext of his post is that he is talking about the perspective of a Chinese.
>t.chink
There really is no need to be pointlessly aggressive, even less so when it is entirely off base.

Doing SRS (Memrise) with a gaming controller is pretty comfy.

>Memrise

SRS (Anki) is the least comfy thing in the universe no matter how you do it

do you not read context mr braindead?
It is talking about awkward 和製漢語 in regard of the real "漢"'s語

>most of those "漢語 false friend" occurred on infant level
and it shows perfectly that so called "jap has kanji wildly different from chinese" is nothing more than a meme

Your post is so badly written I had a hard time figuring out what the fuck are you even trying to say, yeah.

What size font are you guys using? This is the standard size on my screen, and I don't know if I should not be a little bitch and learn to recognize Kanji this small, or just increase the font.
I actually already find it hard to distinguish between something like び and ぴ.

ここにいる人ってみんなオワってるね

You just need to into context and then it doesn't matter what size the font is

It fully depends on your screen size, resolution and eyesight. On my screen your example looks totally readable but who the fuck knows in which conditions you look at it. Pick the size you like yourself.

一番オワってるお前に認定されたらそりゃ間違いないね

SRS is suffering.

>SRS is suffering.
Too bad it is literally the only way to have any chance of memorising the tens of thousands of words and kanji you need without it taking a century.

It's fun for me so far. Is it supposed to be suffering later on?

ナイス切り返し

There's plenty of suffering to be had but they're exaggerating it quite a bit.

How long have you been doing it? I've been doing the same mining decks for a year now, takes anywhere between 30 minutes to 1 hour a day, and while usually it's just tedious as fuck, there are a lot of days where it really frustrates the fuck out of me for whatever reason

Nah, the beginning is the hardest imo. Those are babies that will never learn Japanese, don't mind them.

>在庫あり
the fuck does this mean?

Ants in your storage.

there are stocks available.

How the fuck does a vocab deck takes an hour after a year? Do you write things out or add 100 cards a day?
Or alt tab to shitpost on /djt/ like a procrastinating bitch you are?

In Japan the people that restock stockrooms and such are called "stock ants (在庫あり)", because of their resemblance to ants bringing leaves to an antsnest

>there are a lot of days where it really frustrates the fuck out of me for whatever reason
This. I rage less when being bodied in fighting games than I do during anki.

Probably The joke is probably that Okayama is a boring ass hole with nothing to do in it (it is)

Webm related is probably the only fun thing in the city. Besides that its only purpose is to serve as an overnight stop on the way to Shikoku or something if you failed to get a ticket for the Sunrise Seto with a JR pass. Literally more boring than the hole that is Tokyo.

The anki time itself is only 40 minutes, I do around 600 reviews and 20 new cards in that time, but yeah I get distracted a lot because of how tedious I find it so it usually adds up to an hour

>this
>"""fun"""
just watching this webm makes me feel sick to my stomach

You need to be 18 and above to use this website.

>hole that is Tokyo

So what's a "non-boring" place in Japan then, mister expert?

Article from NHK Easy the other day. Found it pretty easy with the exception of a couple nouns:

www3.nhk.or.jp/news/easy/k10010608291000/k10010608291000.html
スマートフォンで遊ぶゲームの「ポケモンGO」は、今月22日から日本でもできるようになりました。このゲームはとても人気があって、まちのにぎやかな所や公園などには、ゲームをするためにたくさんの人が集まっています。
警察によると、ゲームをしながら自転車や車を運転していた人の交通事故が、22日から25日の昼までに東京都と北海道、9つの県で36件ありました。
スマートフォンを触りながら車を運転するなどの違反が警察に見つかった人も71人いました。
名古屋市では、ゲームをしながら自転車に乗っていた女子大学生が、かばんを取られる事件もありました。
警察は、スマートフォンを触りながら自転車や車を運転すると、事故にあう危険があるため、決してしないように言っています。

福井県

What exactly is so fun about that prefecture?

looks really comfy regardless

I wish I could escape my mini shit town and live somewhere like that... too bad it'll never happen because no money or qualifications... My biggest dream is for a Japanese company to hire me as a translator and arrange my livelihood there, but the chance of this happening is literally 0.000000001% since my Japanese is still bad right now and I have no degree

kek, I bet you also think Aomori and Tochigi are interesting

>I have no degree
Then your chance is exactly 0% because their migration services won't give you a work visa without at least bachelor's.
I'm sorry.

>How the fuck does a vocab deck takes an hour after a year?
Well I've been doing anki for about 14 months and it takes at least an hour and a half at this point. I am somewhat sleep deprived though and I have terrible memory.