Going from the recent Eminem controversy, I have a question to ask. What is it that makes celebrities...

Going from the recent Eminem controversy, I have a question to ask. What is it that makes celebrities, especially actors and musicians (writers can escape this), that makes them so obsessively leftist? Are they just saying their real opinions? Surely they must realize all of them think the same, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mgwrokWOkiE
youtu.be/2NBwt24PTe0
youtube.com/watch?v=QzIg_Fy-knQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yYcyacLRPNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're feelings based professions.

you need (((their))) approval to make it big these days.

Who controls the music industry?
Who do rappers thank when they win awards?

meh, publicity stunt. Trying hard to be controversial.

$$$$, favors and living in a bubble.

He's just a scared faggot.

If he goes against the narrative he'll be blacklisted.

Really marshalled my mathers

check out jordan petersons take on it, i think it was in the first jre podcast he talked about it but you'll find clips too.
creative people don't like order, they like chaos because only through chaos they can create something completely new.
order=right wing
chaos=left wing
its actually pretty simple

didn't gucci mane write in his book and basically call out the jews in the industry. dudes telling him to act more gangster in his videos.

these people literally get fucked on the ass on camera or kill children if theyre high up enough to hold over their head in exchange for the influence their (((producer)))'s platform gives them while making sure they stick to (((their))) script

It's a life contract and it's why you see famous old fucks being dragged out to comment when they should be living out their last days on their millions

The right has been based on nothing but feelings for about 40 years.

Then why are most (good) writers right wing?

Most of them are rags to riches.

A fucking leaf. That's not true and of course you'd lie about it, given your flag.

wat

> cold hearted, efficient capitalism
> cold hearted, stable borders

Underrated Nat West comment

I fucking love leafposters, they really test my patience and make me a better person overall

It's a white guy pretending to be a nigger. Who cares?

xD

It's that the media gives more spot light to left leaning artists. That's why it seems that way.

>just put your mouth on it
>I'll give you record deal
>does it
>hates everything and everyone; wants to see world burn

you mean authors? most authors you consider good is because they hold the same beliefs as you, probably most story writers are left wing who make up shit

>What is it that makes celebrities, especially actors and musicians (writers can escape this), that makes them so obsessively leftist?

Insulated society.

They no longer associate with the "little people" and socialize with other rich entertainers. It's a huge echo chamber lead by the loudest and most powerful voices. Think of fame as a cult. You follow the leaders, nod your head, and go along until you start to actually believe the approved dogma.

its like pizzagate
its not that all politicians are pedophiles
its that the non pedophiles arent let in the club

>capitalism

Nope. Managed economy to benefit whoever lobbies the hardest. Even one subsidy existing dispels your myth, and each western nation has fucking THOUSANDS of corporate subsidies.

>cold hearted, stable borders

The right are often the ones opening the floodgates, Like Brian Mulrooney or Margaret Thatcher, or Reagan's amnesty.

Like I said, feelings. You just feel a little feel and you think the world must conform to your emotions, so you never even bother trying to learn about the world that you live in, you just assume that any talking point which provides you comfort must be true.

Most musicians are skewed toward Openness as a personality trait, and people high in Openness are more likely to be liberal

Not to mention their (((executives))) would frown upon the talent straying from the ideological herd

What are you? 20 yo Bangladeshi with no formal education?
>Hides flag.

>Most musicians...

Most "musicians" today are pre-manufactured faces dependent on auto tune and overproduced studio sessions to lip sync with.

Don't even think about a contract if you have any conservative message.

Ted Nugent would never get a record deal if he was starting today.

Prob works for the CIA.

emenim, oh shit nigga. is pee wee hurman speaking out next.

Eminem is a washed up trailer trash rapper who got attention by riding ICPs dicks in the 90s. He only got a push because (((they))) wanted to influence white middle class kids into a life of drugs and violence. Corporate rap CEOs and private prisons were in cahoots to use rap as a propaganda tool to increase violence, and with that profits on all sides. Eminem was to white kids as NWA was to black kids- both equally detrimental to their psyches.
Homeboy raped about killing his wife and murdering gays as well. Seeing the left embrace him shows their cognitive dissonance.

> lobbying the hardest
> feeling-based policies

> Margaret Thatcher
You mean Labour

> Reagan's amnesty.
You mean Johnson

It started in the 1980 when Reagan wanted to abolish the National Endowment for the Arts. There was Republican actors like John Wayne and Jimmy Stewart.

Celebrities used to be right wing. As government grew and began to give more and more handouts to them so did the leftism of the celebrities. It is really that simple. You are going to support the people giving you grants and tax exempt bonds and special permits and everything else.

When challenged I think of replies even if I don't post them. This made be think for about. 000001 seconds about a policy based on objective reasoning.

> (((they))) wanted to influence white middle class kids into a life of drugs and violence.
fml

go suck off Fido, you puppy fucking fruit.

The system has realized that leftist ideas sell very well. That's why you'll surely get an Emmy if you feature a gay or interracial couple in a TV show. That's why Hollywood is producing so many shitty movies with feminist female lead characters. Music is the same. Rappers have become tough pseudophilosophers for dummies and leftism is the most simple and relatable philosophy for youngsters.

Eminem came out when i was in middle school, all he was doing then was sarcasm now he's a jewbag

everyone becomes left when the right elected a fucking clown

no ones figured out their is a difference between celebrities and the president. I want to see a video Ill call you.

A little off topic but relevant. Miley Cyrus is still on that fucking show the voice (I had the TV on mute). I mean how the fuck is that nasty garbage whore even on tv anymore? she has pictures of her self pissing in a parking lot with her vag hanging out. It's like these producers in Hollywood don't even give a fuck anymore, I get pushing the liberal agenda but surely even they wouldn't want their kids to become like that trash. I mean what the fuck.

>Celebrities used to be right wing.

There used to some big name famous right wing celebrities, but overall, the film industry has always been leftist.

Remember the blacklist?

Want to see how Hollywood and TV treats conservatives? Look at Tim Allen.

It's raw talent, expression and honesty what looks like leftism for the fascist.

youtube.com/watch?v=mgwrokWOkiE

> muh drumpf
Meanwhile the left gets donations from fat jewish rapists and no one gives a fuck

really makes me think

that's fucking dumb, I thought that guy was supposed to be smart. They just do whatever they are told, they were all sucking Trumps dick about 3 years ago. There is nothing chaotic, they are all simultaneously unleashed to the point that it's obviously calculated. Leftists are the OCD ones too, every time I wake up they are pushing a law on us.

When you're raking in piles of cash you tend to want to align with whatever the people who supply you with it are. That is the establishment party. It's a very thin veil that basically doesn't exist anymore since most people are starting to get redpilled now and see the inner workings of the smoke and mirrors Americans of the past never even bothered looking for. The differences between the parties is also increasing every year. Democrats and Republicans are more different than they've ever been. You will notice this in every regime across every country exhibits such tendencies and traits before a civil war breaks out, the U.S. isn't exempt.

Money.
They need to stay relevant & not get no-platformed.
Peer pressure.

also noticed that the jews jewed the Disney family out of Disney

Some are payed like morgan freeman with his "anti russia rant" some are retaded like Arnold S. So you can never really be sure which one it is. I guess its a nice mix of both.

>every time I wake up they are pushing a law on us.

Actually most of their "laws" are chaos-enablers, from making it legal to spread AIDS to the Venezuelan government banning dollars

You're braincells have fired even less time in your life than Catalonia has been a country.

The biggest problem is the fans.

Nobody wants to admit that the people the enjoy or admire are total idiots when not performing, and take their opinions seriously.

It's brand loyalty based on people instead of product, where people ARE the product.

"you're either for or against"

okay eminem, i know you did this stunt because you thought "these idiots are gong to buy my music either way" so guess what dude, you have became what you fought against.

you turned your back on the people and now stand with people like the Clintons, and CNN who literally show commercial breaks during terrorist attacks because their ratings go up.

you're such a fucking hypocrite dude, you've not even produced a good song in years my dude.

Bye. how about you sit back down because you're not the same slim shady that you were 10 years ago.

The only aspect of them that is chaos enabling at this point is their attitude toward cops. Aside from that those laws aren't chaos enablers. I'm not sure where there obsession with new laws and policies come from but that has been there thing since I can remember.

The chaos is usually a precursor to their version of order. It's burning down an old house because they don't like the way it looks so they want to build a new one. The chaos is just a means to more order. You can see this when the so called "rebels" take over anything. Then there are some leftists that don't understand this, and they are just used to spread chaos in a way that hurts the right. They are called useful idiots, I believe eminem and the nfl players would fall under the useful idiot category.

Common fucking sense. What the hell causes retards to remain right wing?

>Bye. how about you sit back down because you're not the same slim shady that you were 10 years ago.

>this much autism

yikes

>Common fucking sense. What the hell causes retards to remain right wing?

Typical liberal response. Lead with an insult and go nowhere after that.

>
>The right has been based on nothing but feelings for about 40 years.

Major red pill below, always do the opposite of what Canadians do.

In this case he said right but means left.

Also have a free (you)

youtu.be/2NBwt24PTe0

Leftism is an anarcho-tyranny of the wretched, they do love big government, but they don't use it to prevent chaos

Think about it:

- Immigrants violating the law is ok = chaos
- Diminishing sentences for violent crime = chaos
- Legal system that heavily benefits women and breaks families apart = chaos
- Not paying taxes = YOU WILL GO TO JAIL

youtube.com/watch?v=QzIg_Fy-knQ

Pay your damn taxes, cryptohippie.

>- Immigrants violating the law is ok = chaos
>- Diminishing sentences for violent crime = chaos
>- Legal system that heavily benefits women and breaks families apart = chaos
>- Not paying taxes = YOU WILL GO TO JAIL

These are used to put a new power in place. After they have finished the destruction then they install a dictator or all powerful government.

I guess I would say they prevent chaos when it will hurt them, they enable it when it hurts their opponents. Their end goal is absolute power over every aspect of a citizens life though, that isn't chaos.

Sheltered lives. Same reason teenagers usually start off on the left.

> chile

EL CHILENO ES UN ANIMAL CONFLICTIVO, HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO ESE QUE TANTO LOS AVERGÜENZA, CON INCLINACIONES A LA TRAICIÓN, EL ROBO, LA PELEA SUCIA Y DESIGUAL, COMO EN TODAS LAS GUERRAS QUE HA PARTICIPADO CON APOYO DE EMPRESAS INGLESAS PARA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS, TREMENDA RAZA DE RATEROS LA CHILENA... NADIE EN EL MUNDO CIVILIZADO QUIERE A UN RATERO, PERO ES COMPRENSIBLE TANTA RABIA CHILENA, SI VIVEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA RAYA EN EL FIN DEL MUNDO...
EL CHILENO ES UN ANIMAL CONFLICTIVO, HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO ESE QUE TANTO LOS AVERGÜENZA, CON INCLINACIONES A LA TRAICIÓN, EL ROBO, LA PELEA SUCIA Y DESIGUAL, COMO EN TODAS LAS GUERRAS QUE HA PARTICIPADO CON APOYO DE EMPRESAS INGLESAS PARA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS, TREMENDA RAZA DE RATEROS LA CHILENA... NADIE EN EL MUNDO CIVILIZADO QUIERE A UN RATERO, PERO ES COMPRENSIBLE TANTA RABIA CHILENA, SI VIVEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA RAYA EN EL FIN DEL MUNDO...

it's too late, we already had a vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=yYcyacLRPNs

sauce me mang
I knew gucci a real one

Successful people are generally smarter.

He's not leftist.
He's just pandering to his audience demographic. Fans of his old material have grown up and moved on.
Most of teenagers in America now are black or hispanic.

I thought DRUMPF was DUMBF?

wtf i love trump now!

Left is a larger market and more youth based meaning easier to make money off and more in touch with technology and social media. Creativity also can come with depression and a more emotional response which can be affiliated with modern liberalism. Of course the right is emotional too but just in a different manner that isn't as expressive via mainstream music. Neofolk and the like are examples of that.

He is a 44 yr old rapper, lel, just think about that for a moment. I really hope my generation learns to shit on manchildren so we don't end up with another rolling stones deal.

Artist, celebs are not leftists. You fucks are not centrists. You all are soo fkn far to the right you make centrists look like left.

They are the mouth of Lucifer.

The real eminem disappeared for some time, I think before his last album came out. During that time he was actually being replaced with a clone.

new album out in a week or so. easy controversy for sales and word of mouth. also jews told him to do it or he was done.

The media (including popstars and musicians) is controlled by globalists. They use their media puppets to push their agendas.