Flees Swedistan, settles in the US

>Flees Swedistan, settles in the US
>Wants guncontrol so that the US become the similar shithole he once fled

Will eurofags ever learn ?

>that pic's logic
so are they gonna ban "old age" next?

>your "right to bear arms" is not more important than our right to not die from a gun shot.

yes it is
commie faggots

>banguns
>bang uns
>translation from german: bang us
lowkey german request to get fucked in the ass by the "new europeans?"

By banning guns they're going to "ban" fucking nutjobs from shooting innocent people. What the fuck is wrong with you haha

but it's already illegal to shoot people and people do it anyway

>so are they gonna ban "old age" next
u fukn rtard

>I have the right not to get shot
I agree. That's why I pull out my gun when I think somebody's gonna shoot me.

umm sweetie we gotta in peach foty fah

But there is a law against murder. Why does it still happen.

Your right to breath is not more important than our right not die from hurricane. #bantheair

pretty much

Closing down all the insane asylums back in the 80s sure was a great idea, wasn't it?

#bantheair

pretty sure usa is more of a shithole still

I thought we had a travel ban on Islamic countries?

Checked and keked

The government gave you those "rights" thus they can be taken away by the government

More than that. They claim that the right to bear arms already can't stop the military and police from stormtroopering anyone who tries to fight back. I mean Trump could just drone strike the whole country all at once and the ATF can raid and murder every gun toting redneck in a systematic extermination so why bother wanting to be able to defend yourself. Stop being selfish that one guy did stuff so it's your fault for wanting to have rights. It's not like horrible people have already said exactly why they want to take them. Professor Nosemblat told me it's evil white men's fault that world peace hasn't happened yet. Because reasons...
Fuck these people. Shall not be infringed motherfuckers.

Our rights are from god and cannot be revoked by man.

>daddy government gave me my privileges

disgraceful

The spirit.

He has to go back

You are a disgrace you fucking leaf

And this is why America should close its borders to all immigrants, even if they're white. People from elsewhere indoctrinated since birth simply can't be trusted to act in America's interests.

Build the wall, build the moat, mine the coastlines, put SAM sites literally everywhere. STAY THE FUCK OUT

>your right to not to die is not more important than our right to not kill you

Why liberals can only make kindergarden level arguments?

kek

This is why we cannot let any swedes in once their county collapses.

Shut up Justin. Stop ruining you mother's and her husband's country just to impress him and your dad.

yet another proof

i want to flee swedistan for the opposite reason, less gun control, and less control in general.

Too bad more people don't realize that your more likely to die from poor medical care than a gunshot.

Now now, i think you should save those who can contribute
Many swedes are not retarded but ironically those who are and ruin the country are the first to leave.

Is this a fucking comedy sketch?

Organise and stand your ground would ya.

Actually it is. The rights of 300 million + people cannot and should not be abridged by one faggot who got shot ever.

does sweden even still count as a country? are they not a african territory?

>Replaced รถ with o in Carlstrom
nah, he's a traitorous fuck.
Also find me a non cuck guy working in IT management.
>lives in New York

It is actually. My right to bear arms trumps your emotional appeal to a bunch of slack jawed faggots. My right to bear arms doesn't mean that I have the right to kill anyone I want. It gives the right to posses arms in order to ensure a free state. There are laws against murdering people. That's the best you're gonna get.

>your "right to befriend a nigger" is not more important than our right to not die by a nigger
fixed

Delusion. Right are already half taken no God come from the skies to save them.

>your right to have sandniggers fucking your wife and daughters is not more important than our right not be killed by terrorists

>yet they continue to line up to get in.

>the right to bear arms is literally the second most important right in this country
>thinking you can ever remove it

>Yet (((they))) have the nerve to think they can.

"Your desire to disarm everyone but the government is NOT more important than my right to self defense."
-fixed it

A better version of the quote.

I second that.

Reminder that Europeans have just as much the right to be in the US as Americans.

That is unironically the world that I want to live in minus the elites. I just want to be one of the elites.