It's a Koichi episode

>It's a Koichi episode

>It's a Raoh episode

You're literally everything wrong with Jojo fans. You hate characters with actual depth like Koichi and just want your shitty memes

>its a joshuu chapter

Koichi and Jotaro vs Kira is one of the best parts

But Koichi is like the best supporting character in part 4. Even if you hate him, at least he does more shit than Okuyasu.

If you don't like Koichi then you're in luck, he does practically nothing in the second half and Rohan takes over his role as the secondary character with the most screentime.

>It's a Polnareff episode

He's my favorite character of this arc.

I don't dislike Koichi but I love Rohan.

>it's a polnareff episode

Koichi is the protagonist of Part 4, he even appears in part 5 and Josuke dies offscreen in the world reset.

>it's a "usage of the world literally in the wrong way" episode

NO HE DOESNT NO ONE DIES IN THE RESET EXCEPT PEOPLE PUCCI KILLS HIMSELF

i did love that vanilla ice, hesy favorite and dio stairs scene.

Still 4 weeks before Koichi and Jotaro VS Kira...

>It's a Stand of the week episode

>It's a sausagefest episode

>it's a guanglai kangyi episode

Milagro Man has potential but Joshuu is just such a cunt and not even an entertaining cunt like Rohan, just the kind you want nothing to do with. How did Norisuke and Kaato create such shitty kids?

>eldest son is obviously evil and tried to get his friend who is a rock that owns a laundromat to kill you and your other kids
>eldest daughter is a fucking idiot and fell in love with said rock who is short, fat and ugly and only gave her the dick so he could get into the house and kill your family
>second son is literally /r9k/ incarnate and a terrible person with no remorse, he even scrounges money from you to buy fucking idol branded perfume
>second daughter is a cock hungry slut who with zero characterisation outside of wanting Jo2uke's dick

I mean I can't blame Daiya since Gappy is pretty dreamy, but she's blind and can't even see how beautiful he is. How do you fuck up raising your kids this badly? Kaato is even in fucking prison.

>It's a Joushuu chapter

>It's a Rohan episode

>not even an entertaining cunt
I disagree, that is what's interesting about Joshuu, he is such an unapologetic dick that watching him dicking around is such a joy, it's been a while since we had a selfish character.

I just find he doesn't have anything else going for him, he's boring to me. I wanted another asshole character for a while but Joshu just doesn't cut it for me.

>It's a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure episode.

>it's an anime episode

>it's an user wakes up and laments that he's still alive episode

>it's a cancerous poster spams Sup Forums memes in order to fit in a mongolian singing board episode

>its a koichi and yukako episode

Nice headcanon

Pucci said as much himself bro.

How do you people seriously like the whiny little bitch that's a kill joy?

Had koichi been invloved last episode he would have been some moralfag and started bitching about taking money like they did.

No that's wrong

>It's a Koichi episode