Excuse me user, but do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Saviour Aqua-sama?

Excuse me user, but do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Saviour Aqua-sama?

Aqua-sama a cute

damegami

Aqua? More like Aquass amirite?

Will there be panties involved?

> By saying "yes" you agree to become a loyal and subservient member of the axis cult, etc.etc.

I'm Eris-cult

Faggot

I'm not worshiping a girl unless she puts out. I ain't no orbiter.

> surfboard cult

Can you introduce me to Megumin instead?
She's a goddess in your universe and another universe.

Virgin goddesses are always worthy of worship.

Nobody else has to know.

No I'm going to meet meguimn in a few minutes. Bye!

Those black pillarbox bands doe

Nah, I'm an Erisfag sorry.

NO. NOW FUCK OFF.

I heard Axis cult gives free cookies to new members

I don't know if I can trust those cookies

I don't think they're made with any love nectar, and even if that was the case, it's just pure water.

Can't make cookies from just water

Go to bed Aqua. No one cares about a useless goddess.

okay miss aqua, I'll get in your van

Sure, I didn't need those Intelligence points anyway.

Yeah, I have a moment to talk about the glorious path of explosion.

Do you think DEEEEN will get better sound effects for the explosions next year?

No, I already have a goddess.

Show some party tricks, useless goddess.

No. S2 will probably have the same QUALITY as S1.

Pure water + salt + flour + eggs + seasonings.

>salt
>no sugar
>no butter

>wearing the bottom piece

NOT aqua

Just putting fail on fail so you can watercool while you draw too much current.

Salty cookies seem fitting for Aqua.

It isn't even watercooled, though? That's the standard issue hot air blower.

stupid damegami

Season 2 can't come soon enough, I need my fix

I'm already a devout Axis cultist though. But I'll freely talk about how much I love and adore Aqua-sama.

How much does Aqua weigh?

I want megumin to win!

Knowing Nip height and their unrealistic standards for women to be thin as fuck, I'd bet less then 120lbs. I'm sure there's an official measurement somewhere though.

E
X
P
L
O
S
I
O
N

Propably quite a lot as she doesn't poop

>lbs

Amerifat detected. Please kill yourself with a hamburger.

Way ahead of you

while there might be many negative things we could call Aqua one of them will never be "padded goddess"

I WANNA DEFILE HER ARMPITS.

Would anyone else rather walk the path of Darkness, who has the best personalty and best fetish?

She is 100% water so I guess she must be fucking heavy.

At first I read that as "paddled goddess". Is she into that?

She has quite a lot of fat too, right around her hips and a respectable amount in front.

Embarrassed Eris > Wailing Aqua. Both are cute though.

_Mana storage_. The reason, or lack off, is why Memememe drops dead after one spell and Chris went with thief despite having stats that would allow her to go any of the more powerful classes

Finally someone with a positive INT value

It's called min-maxing you pleb. Int 8 with Wis & Cha 18+ is far better than having "above average" Int 11 when the class doesn't use that stat on anything

How can you have high wisdom without intelligence?

Enjoy dying in 2 hits to Mind Flayers.

Pic related

INT is like knowing calculus, where INT is like knowing not to walk around after dark with $500 in your wallet.

Yes but with low int you would need to make the same mistake 100's of times before your wisdom increases

Intelligence
>Logic, planning, creativity, problem solving
Wisdom:
>knowledge, experience, understanding, insight

She undoubtedly has truck load of the later on her field of expertise, but is somewhat lacking on the former

>Wis & Cha 18+
We're not talking Aqua, are we?

The only Aqua I respect is currently fighting her wah out of the realm of darkness

In the RPG systems that all modern generic fantasy is based on, wisdom represents things like perception/common sense while intelligence represents things like learning ability/reasoning ability. A character with very high int but very low wisdom is typically an absent-minded professor with many different skills, while a character with very low int but very high wisdom is going to be a retard savant with animal-like instincts and only basic skills in anything outside of his particular niche.

Aqua doesn't attract them when there's much juicier targets available.

>Not wearing hard helmet when around mind flayers

I'd rather just wear a loli hat.

As long as Aqua is a retarded sex slave that works for me

Throw her in the water. If she weighs more than a duck she'll sink. If she weighs less than a duck she'll float.

Axis pic related.

> Mind flayers
> Demonic evil
> Against a goddess
Yeah nah enjoy having your mind flayers killed in 2 hits.

If we'd put her statistics in D&D contex then yes, they would be around those numbers (or even higher depending on level). Access to all spells = Wis at least 19. Befriends the entire town with ease and has no difficulty in persuading others (read Kazuma) to give her what she wants = high Cha

>sacred create water
>sacred turn undead

And to add on top of that:

EXPLOSION!

is this the QUALITY ive been hearing about? why did they make her boobs kinda saggy throughout the show, I dont mind but thought it was weird for a kyoani show.

wait they're the same person?

No, I'm not interested in a bully, especially one that bullies the lovely Wiz.

>KyoAni
wasnt this Deen?

ok then that make sense.

As a goddess most of her stat line would fall under DM fiat. Normal adventurers couldn't compare.

More of a statline that DM's GF would get (with a "typoed" Int score)

>You'll never marry Eris-sama.

Why even live?

Specifically, if you live you won't meet her.

Good point, off to commit sudoku.

You need to be hit by the japanese truck, or at least shock from almost being hit by a tractor. Sudoku = oblivion.

>no love nectar

But I want to eat love cookies

wait, they're the same person?

Sudoku by explosion doesn't get you any memegumins either, just pieces of you all over the place.

Aqua's cookies, or just generic love juice cookies?

No? Eris is the goddess of deception and disguises and Chris is just thief that's friends with Darkness

New fanfic when?

You realize that mortal disguises are the most basic form of equipment for a deity character? A goddess stashes spare forms like a woman stores shoes.

then why are all the islams doing it? certainly they are trying to get to megumin

Why doesn't she wear panties, and why does no one seem to care that she doesn't?

It's like in Saki, except it only applies to one character.

They're delusional fuckwits, that's why. You only get one life in this world, when it's over that's it for you. No seconds, no continues. Just oblivion.