Nanatsu no Taizai 186 spoilers

"Battle for the defense of Liones"

Egocanor blows away Estarossa along with Zeldris that came to help him and
[TN; Decided to go with Egocanor instead of Pridecanor.]
decides not to return to Liones at once due to the excess of magic power and waits till the night.

Meanwhile, Monspiet feels two powers moving away in the distance in an instant
and invites the ass girl Derrierie to the hypocenter.
But she objects that the choice is illogical and they continue their original castle attack.

Howzer, who was prevented from battling by the commandment,
convinces Gil who's trying to go to battle despite that, retreats with him to help the citizens.
The other Holy Knights out in the town brought the people along with them but
they were subject to the commandment as well and attack Gil and Howzer.
The one who fights back Derrierie and Monspiet who recommend him to surrender is Denzel.
"Come out of the sword… "Nerobasta".
Bless me with your light.
I offer my body and soul to the new divine object
as a follower of your light."
[TN: The text's a bit difficult to work on.]
Denzel manifests the big-breasted goddess in exchange of his own life and Derrierie fights back.
End texts: "Goddesses vs. demons!! The curtain is once again raised for the ancient battle to death!!!"
"The Denzel vs. Derrierie combat starts!!!! The captain of the Pleiades of the Azure Sky, host to a Goddess, now enters the stage!!!"
To be continued in chapter 187 / Perish, you evil people.

Other urls found in this thread:

hanabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/wcomic/1469372827/230
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Monspiet:
"Alright…I'm telling you this for your own good. Surrender now."

Derrierie:
"To be frank with you, in the current circumstances, your chances of success are…"
"Hey, Derrierie?"
"Zero."

Denzel:
"They are not zero."

Monspiet:
"Hmm?"

Denzel:
"I'm going to kill you now."

Ban:
"Hey, Denzel, your bluff won't work on them."

Denzel:
"Ban the Fox's Sin of Greed, I kindly entrust his highness and his princesses to you."

hanabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/wcomic/1469372827/230

>Denzel manifests the big-breasted goddess in exchange of his own life and Derrierie fights back.
>big-breasted goddess
Now this I can get behind

But is she wearing naked kneesocks?

So Ban and Danzel vs Derrierie and Monspiet?

Apparently just Denzel vs. Derrierie. Looks like Monspiet's on the sideline.

That's for now. He has been constantly shown taking care of and protecting her until then, shouldn't be an exception.

What happens to Estarossa and Zeldris next? perhaps a visit to the purgatory, a family reunion perhaps?

Well, Monspiet let Derrierie fight Meliodas for a bit sometime ago. He might do so too in this fight at some point.

I mean, taking part in the fight.

yeah, but she was overwheilming easily. He'll come protect her when she'll be in danger, even if if seems he also clearly knows she's strong. Depends whether or not that big breasted goddess is strong.

This could be great, I want to see the father´s reaction when they tell him that a human killed them.

He has a trustworthy eye, right? So he should know a human killed them.
He'll ask Mel where he found that gem of pure strength.

Yeah, no way Derrierie will be breezing through the fight against Nerobasta smoothly, Monspiet will have to step in.

> DK and Mel begins bullying them

Since their Commandments are stil active,they're still alive.But Escanor had to be a dummy.

Only Zeldris is alive. And Monspiet felt 2 powers moving. Zeldris probably followed Escanor to take revenge. Next chapter starts with Escanor coming back and when they want to celebrate him, Zeldris reveals he is now under Piety.

Nice headcanon.

You have to accept it, Estarossa died.

powerlevels

Gil and Howzer are still affected by the commandment, so unless it wears off after a while, he's still alive.

Howzer, who was prevented from battling by the commandment,
convinces Gil who's trying to go to battle despite that, retreats with him to help the citizens.
The other Holy Knights out in the town brought the people along with them but
they were subject to the commandment as well and attack Gil and Howzer.

They can move now. And Monspiet felt 2 powers, one is obviously Escanor.

>They can move now.
They can always move, but what they can't do is fight and the spoiler makes it sound like they can't yet.

Maybe they can fight now and the spoiler doesn't explain it well, but the way I see it, they can't still fight. So, I'll wait to the chapter and see if I was right or wrong.

So Escanor still hasn't killed a single Commandment? How useless.

>So, I'll wait to the chapter and see if I was right or wrong.
Well, yeah, that's the best we can do.

Nah, he killed Galan, almost killed Mera, Dolor and Gloxinia and killedd Estarossa and Zeldris. Nakaba wanted all 3 of his arcs to be about 100 chapters long, but wandered off a little. Now we are at 180+ and only Galan and Mera are dead, so he decided to end this arc quickly and have Escanor kill every Commandment.

Escanor is that guy who picks all the correct choices in tests and forgets who puts his name. Amazing, but stupid in his own way.

>Egocanor blows away Estarossa along with Zeldris that came to help him
So are they okay?

He never killed Gallan. He never killed Mera. And according to the spoilers, Zeldris and Esta were just sent flying like Team Rocket.

Unclear according to the spoiler provider. So basically they are alive due to the shounen ambigious death cliche.

Zeldris is alive for sure. And we don't know about Estarossa yet.

They are alive due to the open bisuness the have wtih Mediolas *plot armor*
At least someone who ins't the protag beat them to a pulp, you wont see this in any other series ever

Gonna credit Galan to Escanor. Essentially, he killed him. And he took Estarossa out of commission and seems to have disabled his commandment's hold of the other fighters.

Who the fuck is deririre again?

Lady who always says "Out the ass". Mostly naked, long hair, and lots of black shadows covering her arm and naughty bits.

Galan.

Learn English you fuckstick.